Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,917 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Before The Creation Of Heaven, Where Was God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Before The Creation Of Heaven, Where Was God (2687 Views)

Anambra Church Introduces 1trillion Naira Note Issued By Central Bank Of Heaven / If I Will Live Forever Either In Hell Or Heaven, Where Am I Before I Was Born / Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before The Creation Of Heaven, Where Was God by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 19, 2015
Can your shoe eat food?
What is the smell of colour blue?

You ask the wrong questions, you therefore can not get the right answer.

God does not live in space and time. He created space and time. God is Spirit. Just as we are. He created space and time and put man there.

1 Like

Re: Before The Creation Of Heaven, Where Was God by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 19, 2015
1260days:
Can your shoe eat food?

God does not live in space and time. He created space and time. God is Spirit. Just as we are. He created space and time and put man there.
OP please give this man a deserving reply. grin
Re: Before The Creation Of Heaven, Where Was God by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
Pyrrho:
OP please give this man a deserving reply. grin

Honestly I don't even know where to start. I don Laugh tire.
Re: Before The Creation Of Heaven, Where Was God by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
madlatunji:
The Flying Spaghetti Monster created God.
lolz...nairalanders ehn una no go kill me
Re: Before The Creation Of Heaven, Where Was God by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
1260days:
Can your shoe eat food?

If God doesn't live in time and space? He must live somewhere that is "timeless" and "spaceless".

So, who created timelessness and spacelessness?

Smh. I cnt bliv I'm doing this.
Re: Before The Creation Of Heaven, Where Was God by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
Pyrrho:
If God doesn't live in time and space? He must live somewhere that is "timeless" and "spaceless".

LMAO!!!!
Re: Before The Creation Of Heaven, Where Was God by wordcat(m): 12:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
Pyrrho:

Yeah, you are doing that!
Believe it, and just watch out for their replies
Re: Before The Creation Of Heaven, Where Was God by gatiano(m): 1:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
The universe has a beginning and an ending. Creation has no beginning and no ending, the beginning is the end and the end is the beginning.

The Uncreated Creation is He/She who is in charge of the creation and the creation of all things.

Reiyvinn:
Time to face this once and for all. All the going-around-circles must stop.

God created heaven and earth and everything in them, right? (Revelation 10:6 cf. Surah Al-A'raf, 7:54)

God resides in heaven, right? (Psalm 115:3 cf. Surah Al-Mulk, 67:16)

Where was God before Heaven and Earth were created?!
Re: Before The Creation Of Heaven, Where Was God by dejilg(m): 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
Pyrrho:

The funny thing is, u think u've raised a good question but ur question is an answer to wat the OP asked!!! so can we all move along to doing somethin better?? and pls tell the OP to quote correctly, instead of showing his utter disgust in regards to the Bible...!!!
Re: Before The Creation Of Heaven, Where Was God by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
dejilg:

The funny thing is, u think u've raised a good question but ur question is an answer to wat the OP asked!!! so can we all move along to doing somethin better?? and pls tell the OP to quote correctly, instead of showing his utter disgust in regards to the Bible...!!!
You just had to say something, didn't you?

Well, I read your post.

Smh. another pointless argument.
Re: Before The Creation Of Heaven, Where Was God by dejilg(m): 6:04pm On Jul 22, 2015
Pyrrho:
You just had to say something, didn't you?
Well, I read your post.

Smh. another pointless argument.
Yes, something that's shows how shallow minded u are
Re: Before The Creation Of Heaven, Where Was God by chinnyonwu(m): 9:36pm On Jul 22, 2015
1260days:
Can your shoe eat food?

is that the answer to the simple question OP asked?
how is it a wrong question?
are you saying he did not exist before heaven and earth. ?
Re: Before The Creation Of Heaven, Where Was God by Nobody: 6:10am On Jul 23, 2015
Reiyvinn:
Time to face this once and for all. All the going-around-circles must stop.

God created heaven and earth and everything in them, right? (Revelation 10:6 cf. Surah Al-A'raf, 7:54)

God resides in heaven, right? (Psalm 115:3 cf. Surah Al-Mulk, 67:16)

Where was God before Heaven and Earth were created?!
where was time and space before the big bang?...
this question is to all.
Re: Before The Creation Of Heaven, Where Was God by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 31, 2016
where was time and space before the big bang?... this question is to all.

Lmao, time and space are the sole reason for a "Big Bang"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atheist Richard Dawkins: Getting Rid Of God Would Make World Less Moral / King Kong Movie Reveals Flat Earth with Firmament (dome) / RCCG, E.A. Adeboye (and All Other Churches) - Free Will Or Predestination?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.