Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,981 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? (42408 Views)

Gen. 1 Vs 1: Where Was God Before Creating HEAVEN And Earth? / I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before / Where Was God When He Created Heavens And Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by Software202(m): 2:40pm On Aug 07, 2016

This has been a question that keeps pondering my mind ever since I know that Heaven and Earth were created by God. It has been a question even some spiritual men of God find it difficult to answer. Many has said; that is not a question to deal with because ‘You cannot tell the history of your creator’. That is very true, but I tell you today that you can tell the history of your creator 'if you here the story from the right source (Holy Spirit).

Tracing it back from the Holy Book: [Gen 1:1] – “In The beginning God created the heaven and the earth.”. The book of Genesis Chapter 1 and 2 made us understand how creatures were made by God, both living and non-living. “All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.” – John 1:3 [NKJV].

This was a very great insight from the Book of John, it made it known to us that everything in heaven and on earth, including the heaven and the earth, were created by the Almighty God. “And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind...” The mystifying words from John 1:3 is what people kept puzzling till today. Some would even argue it is not true because we are now in the Technology evolution, massive developments have been introduced: ranging from the production of intelligent computers, smartphones, robotic devices, electronic gadgets and more. – Question: How then are these things made by God? – That’s a very good question to tackle with. Remember that this saying is very correct, just that we need some understanding to agree with it, understanding that sometimes needs that interference of the Holy Spirit to get.

God made man in his own image [Gen1:27], and the fact is that: all these artificial inventions were made by man. Technology as so called doesn’t arrive at once, it is based on building principles upon existing principles. Abacus was made around 500 B.C – Blaise Pascal invented the first programmatic mechanical calculator (built on the theory of Abacus), decades later, Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz came up with a similar but slightly advanced machine. Technology is gradually advancing till this day. No one is the climax of knowledge except the Almighty God. God is the best psychologist, philosopher, technologist and philanthropist. No technology was made in his absence. He contributed to it all! He gives us the brain to do them, the natural resources we use – No Technology was made in the absence of natural resource, without him nothing is possible, without God nothing was made; even men were created by God and without the existence of men, there will be no existence of TECHNOLOGY from men. Question Answered..

Where Was God Before The Heaven and Earth Were Created?
The true answer to this question can be found in the Holy Bible. I can figure out two occurrences in the Bible that points out where God was before he created heaven and earth. These passages are not strange to a good Bible reader, just that you don’t really know they are giving you a golden answer to this great question.

Thank God I was opportune to sit under the Bible Lecture of a great Man of God Prophet Agbekeloluwa Falola, who taught us with the Topic 'Where Was God Before He Created Heaven and Earth?'. The question baffles our mind, he asked many of us, he even said he promised us a gift if we get the answer, but no one was on the way that day, he explains to us as directed by the Holy Spirit and everyone felt like we won a promo! If this has been a question that baffles your mind also, stay calm! The answer is here.

The book of Gen 1:8 made it known to me that there are two types of heavens – “And God called the firmament Heaven”. The firmament is one heaven, the second one, which is mostly referred to as heaven is the Kingdom of God – the eternity. Eternity as we Christians know; is a place to spend our eternal life. It is a place prepared for the holy ones, those that fight through the mysteries of this world and make it through!

So where does God stay? – Oh! Dear reader, this is a question I have answered in the previous paragraph but you are not conscious to know. Don’t worry I believe reading through this paragraph will give you a clear understanding of God’s abode. Now get rid of your Bible and open to: [Proverb 8:22] 22. “The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.
23. “I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning or ever the earth was.
24. “When there were no depths , I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water.
26. “Before the mountains were settled, before the heals was I brought forth.”

From the 23rd verse, the answer was revealed: everlasting. Everlasting is however also called “Eternity”. That is the place of our God Almighty.

God lives in eternity. Eternity is where he has prepared for us to dwell. That was why he sent his only son Jesus Christ [John 3:16] to die for our sins, sanctify us and save the lives of we sinners. Jesus Christ himself confirmed it in John 14:2. The eternity is the most wonderful place ever, it is an everlasting residence. Everything there is different from the Earth’s. The most amazing fact about it is that: It has no Day or Night, no death, no Sleep, living happily forever, the glory of God shall be the light of everywhere in the eternity.

One more message to note: Not everyone will qualify to dwell with God in the eternity, only those that do the will of God. Those that accept Jesus Christ as their lord and personal saviour – the holy ones in short. Sin cannot take you there, you must be free from all your sins.

You can also be part of this wonderful opportunity. Yes you can! God loves you and wants to you to change your ways for good. Recite this if you are ready to dwell in eternity. "I hereby agree that I am a sinner, and that no sinner will receive your favour. – I accept Jesus Christ as my Lord and Personal Saviour. Lord Jesus, I want you to come and take over my life. Lead me through the way to eternity, teach me your ways and let me be counted worthy” – Amen.
[source from http://9jaspot.com/362/Where-Was-God-Before-The-Heaven-and-Earth-Were-Created-]

53 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by analice107: 3:04pm On Aug 07, 2016
Where do you suppose he was? In the realm of the natural? This is the realm of the natural, the realm of time. He lives outside of this realm, he lives outside of time.
It's like an architect sitting down to draw a house plan, and goes ahead to build the house, then you come to ask, where was that man before he drew the plan and build the house? Does it make sense to you?

103 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by HCpaul(m): 3:57pm On Aug 07, 2016
analice107:
Where do you suppose he was? In the realm of the natural? This is the realm of the natural, the realm o

time. He lives outside of this realm, he lives outside of time.
It's like an architect sitting down to draw a house plan, and goes ahead to build the house, then you come to ask, where was that man before he drew the plan and build the house? Does it make sense to you?

I love the question just that the popular Christians on nairaland are coming to provide an informative answer.

God - The uncreated creator.

God - The beginning and the end.

God - The first and the last.

God - A fragment of idea in the Christians mind.

Imagine! Immortality created mortality. Just sounded some how.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by honourhim: 4:01pm On Aug 07, 2016
analice107:
Where do you suppose he was? In the realm of the natural? This is the realm of the natural, the realm of time. He lives outside of this realm, he lives outside of time.

I think both of you are saying the same thing. God dwells in eternity. A timeless realm. Both of you are right.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by honourhim: 4:05pm On Aug 07, 2016
HCpaul:

I love the question just that the popular Christians on nairaland are coming to provide an informative answer.

God - The uncreated creator.

God - The beginning and the end.

God - The first and the last.

God - A fragment of idea in the Christians mind.

Imagine! Immortality created mortality. Just sounded some how.

What you said could be likened to this-

"imagine! Human; a living being, created non living things, sounds some how"

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by HCpaul(m): 4:19pm On Aug 07, 2016
honourhim:

What you said could be likened to this-

"imagine! Human; a living being, created non living things, sounds some how"

Sigh!!!

But both are composed of tangible components that are real, physical, can be seen, ken and are kin to evidence and reality. They are not as abstract, intangible and unkenned as the Biblical myths in which God is the figure.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by TrajansKong: 4:29pm On Aug 07, 2016
He was in Kaduna.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by promise10: 4:53pm On Aug 07, 2016
honourhim:

I think both of you are saying the same thing. God dwells in eternity. A timeless realm. Both of you are right.
I view God as an ETERNAL SELF-CONTAINED INFINITE BEING.

3 Likes

Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by promise10: 4:57pm On Aug 07, 2016
HCpaul:

Sigh!!!

But both are composed of tangible components that are real, physical, can be seen, ken and are kin to evidence and reality. They are not as abstract, intangible and unkenned as the Biblical myths in which God is the figure.
I can't just imagine how foolish you would always sound on nairaland. Imagine the nonsense you wrot up there!

So, you sense never told you that if an self-made eternal being is created then he is not eternal.

God NEVER CAME into existence! He is ETERNAL! Try to learn!

15 Likes

Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by HCpaul(m): 5:38pm On Aug 07, 2016
promise10:

I can't just imagine how foolish you would always sound on nairaland. Imagine the nonsense you wrot up there!

So, you sense never told you that if an self-made eternal being is created then he is not eternal.

God NEVER CAME into existence! He is ETERNAL! Try to learn!

When arguments are getting out of hand the Christians on nairaland deviate by polluting the platform with abusive words. Well, am not surprise since your religion had captured your brain and leaving you to your own delusion.

I know the meaning of eternal and the universe has clearly demonstrated this to humanity by not leaving us without evidence "whether of truth or of certainty" and has also expressed this to humanity by making us to understand that we are part of the universe but 'just an homo sapient though'.

Like I used to say, I believe in the existence of a higher being (aliens), a superior Cosmo (the multiverse) and in other greater things that are subject to empirical and testable observations and scientific explanations and predictions.

If your God is eternal then let's wait till he fully gets into human explanations and not devine narrations where it is fictitiously documented.

If your God is self-created then he actually evolved and of which theory you always proved wrong. The universe is eternal and sempiternal while the God's ideology is ephemeral.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by promise10: 6:16pm On Aug 07, 2016
HCpaul:

When arguments are getting out of hand the Christians on nairaland deviate by polluting the platform with abusive words. Well, am not surprise since your religion had captured your brain and leaving you to your own delusion.

I know the meaning of eternal and the universe has clearly demonstrated this to humanity by not leaving us without evidence "whether of truth or of certainty" and has also expressed this to humanity by making us to understand that we are part of the universe but 'just an homo sapient though'.

Like I used to say, I believe in the existence of a higher being (aliens), a superior Cosmo (the multiverse) and in other greater things that are subject to empirical and testable observations and scientific explanations and predictions.

If your God is eternal then let's wait till he fully gets into human explanations and not devine narrations where it is fictitiously documented.

If your God is self-created then he actually evolved and of which theory you always proved wrong. The universe is eternal and sempiternal while the God's ideology is ephemeral.
I said it before, that you are sounding so foolish to me. Yet, YOU ARE STILL PROVING IT. DAMN!

I still can't imagine the foolishness of what you wrote up there.

Anytime I will see you make sense to me in NL, I will personally to tell you that! But for now you are not making sense, yet you keep proving it!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by Software202(m): 6:36pm On Aug 07, 2016
HCpaul:

I purposely share this article on Nairaland because I know several different heads come hear. Christians, Muslims, the Hindus, Sikhism worshipers, Jainism, Judaism worshipers and so on.

-- BUT LISTEN TO THE FACT --

I am not trying to criticize any religion, But I have to tell the truth, Jesus Christ is the only way! [John 14:6], GOD is real, heal is real, eternity is real!!!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by Ranchhoddas: 6:43pm On Aug 07, 2016
analice107:
I am sure you did not read the OP.

2 Likes

Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by Software202(m): 8:01pm On Aug 07, 2016
There was God existing in eternity.

This is something humans, as finite created beings, can never really understand. That’s why the Bible makes it clear there is always a “faith” aspect to our understanding of God. Now, biblical faith is not against reason, but such things go beyond our understanding.

“Without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him” (Hebrews 11:6).

In Psalm 90:2 we read: “Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever You had formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, You are God.”
— As explained in a Biblical website.
Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by honourhim: 8:04pm On Aug 07, 2016
HCpaul:

Sigh!!!

You are just deceiving yourself. Human can talk while the non living things cant talk. Human can move from one place to the other on their own while the non living things cant move on their own. Human can breath while the non living things cannot breathe. Human have emotions while non living things dont have. There are a whole lot of differences between both but your foolish mind will not want to see it. Continue in your delusion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 07, 2016

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by winner01(m): 8:19pm On Aug 07, 2016
Arguing with hcpaul wont help you. The dude is so excited about about his new stand but still retains his embarrasingly low IQ. He is on the same page with that otemanduno dude.

Atheism is pointless and useless. If the world has no meaning, we should never have found out that it has no meaning.

Its funny how some unfortunate individuals preach meaninglessness from meaning and expect sane people to embrace meaninglessness.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 07, 2016
winner01:
Arguing with hcpaul wont help you. The dude is so excited about about his new stand but still retains his embarrasingly low IQ. He is on the same page with that otemanduno dude.

The otemanuduno fellow is a monumental embarrassment to all things sensible.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:24pm On Aug 07, 2016
Let me just book space here sef

6 Likes

Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 07, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
Let me just book space here sef
that dot up there I booked that space cause of U and winner01 come and spew trash here that God is Eternal
Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:30pm On Aug 07, 2016
winner01:

His claim that atheism made him intelligent is fallacious . Post hoc ergo propter hoc - a logical fallacy which states since event Y followed event X therefore Y must have caused X . Atheism is the belief there is no God ergo its a post hoc fallacy .

Enjoy more info on the wickedness and foolishness of atheism

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:34pm On Aug 07, 2016
AmenRa1:

that dot up there I booked that space cause of U and winner01 come and spew trash here that God is Eternal

I'd love to see your argument

Check out this thread guys

https://www.nairaland.com/3257658/how-atheist-nairaland

Atheists were battered on that thread

If you want to know more about how wicked atheists are

Check out

1. https://www.nairaland.com/2988881/atheism-terrorism-annihilation-quest-atheistic
2. https://www.nairaland.com/3176513/atheist-murderers-past-present-murderous

Meanwhile , see how atheism is empty and how hardened their hearts are

6 Likes

Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 07, 2016
Software202:

I purposely share this article on Nairaland because I know several different heads come hear. Christians, Muslims, the Hindus, Sikhism worshipers, Jainism, Judaism worshipers and so on.

-- BUT LISTEN TO THE FACT --

I am not trying to criticize any religion, But I have to tell the truth, Jesus Christ is the only way! [John 14:6], GOD is real, heal is real, eternity is real!!!
See Hypocrisy After mention all the heads U know U ended up saying Jesus is the only way HYPOCRISY

6 Likes

Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by HCpaul(m): 8:41pm On Aug 07, 2016
honourhim:

You are just deceiving yourself. Human can talk while the non living things cant talk. Human can move from one place to the other on their own while the non living things cant move on their own. Human can breath while the non living things cannot breathe. Human have emotions while non living things dont have. There are a whole lot of differences between both but your foolish mind will not want to see it. Continue in your delusion.

You are indeed ignorant of science.

Let me break it down for you.

Non-living things are like pictures while living things are videos.

Now what is Non-livings and what is living things based on the above illustration?

Pictures are inanimate while videos are simply but a moving picture(s).

The day we human "the animated pictures" stop been animate is the day we go back to our real source "the inanimate picture".

That is the origin of every thing that have life.

If not for science and the concrete fact that you have, if you sight a sperm for the first time in your life without been told, you will confidently call it a non-living entity whereas, it carries life.

You can't tell me where you are before you came into existence but you confidently narrate to the world a paradise that awaits you because of the beauty of life and existence. You did not want to stop living and as a result, you created an ideology that seems to favour your wish.

Let me finish living this one life first, if there is another then I will definitely learn how to live it.

And even if there is hell, I will work together with other great scientists to still showcase our problem solving skills. At least that is what we are living for.

A deluded man lives for a fictitious paradise but a real man lives for a triune attributes. That is, their personalities, their dreams and for humanity.

These are the three things a reasonable person should be living his life for and not with the fear of death and unknown choose superstitions over certainties.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 07, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I'd love to see your argument

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by analice107: 8:46pm On Aug 07, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
I am sure you did not read the OP.
Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by Software202(m): 8:47pm On Aug 07, 2016
AmenRa1:

See Hypocrisy After mention all the heads U know U ended up saying Jesus us the only way HYPOCRISY

This is NOT Hypocrisy as you said. I am not saying other reglions are bad. I AM ONLY TELLING YOU THE FACT THAT Jesus Christ Is The Only Way To Eternity.
- Define Hypocrisy bro.

4 Likes

Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 07, 2016
Software202:

This is NOT Hypocrisy as you said. I am not saying other regions are bad. I AM ONLY TELLING YOU THE FACT THAT Jesus Christ is to Only Way To Eternity.
- Define Hypocrisy bro.
And the other Gods??

1 Like

Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by 4kings: 8:57pm On Aug 07, 2016
4everGod:

The otemanuduno fellow is a monumental embarrassment to all things sensible.
Says Einstein.
Mtcheew
Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by Akinz0126(m): 12:35pm On Aug 09, 2016
J
Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by Akshow: 12:35pm On Aug 09, 2016
Re: Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? by CauseTr0uble: 12:36pm On Aug 09, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nelson Mandela Has TB Joshua's Portrait In His Home / Apostle Suleman Celebrates His 50th Birthday Today / Bonnington, UK Donates Tesla X Model To RCCG To Welcome Pastor Adeboye To London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.