Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

A Test: Do You Have The True Jesus? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Test: Do You Have The True Jesus? (6207 Views)

Did Paul Really Meet The True Jesus? / Sunni And Shia Crisis: A Test Of Mohammed Prophethood / Guys Is It True Jesus Christ Was Black Not White (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Test: Do You Have The True Jesus? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:56am On Mar 30, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

If you believe He is eternal why then do you think He has not reigned with the Father for all eternity?

Because God became His Father while He was on earth - conceived divinely
Re: A Test: Do You Have The True Jesus? by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:41pm On Mar 30, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Because God became His Father while He was on earth - conceived divinely

If so how then do you explain the following verses? John 1:1-2; 17:24?
Re: A Test: Do You Have The True Jesus? by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:08pm On Mar 31, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

You still need more evidence?

Our Lord Jesus is in complete control!

1 Share

Re: A Test: Do You Have The True Jesus? by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:34pm On Apr 01, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Our Lord Jesus is in complete control!

Imagine the glory He left in heaven before stepping into time.

1 Share

Re: A Test: Do You Have The True Jesus? by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:54pm On Apr 05, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Imagine the glory He left in heaven before stepping into time.

God almighty humbled Himself to be born in a smelly stable for you and me.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Test: Do You Have The True Jesus? by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:45am On Apr 07, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

God almighty humbled Himself to be born in a smelly stable for you and me.

Only Jesus can save our necks. smiley

1 Share

Re: A Test: Do You Have The True Jesus? by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:57pm On Apr 27, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Only Jesus can save our necks. smiley

1 Share

Re: A Test: Do You Have The True Jesus? by thecultivateur(m): 9:57pm On Apr 27, 2016
The true Jesus of the bible will tell you to lay up treasures in heaven by giving your money to the less-privileges & following Him. By doing that, you will experience true happiness that is beyond measure on earth. He talks about living a contented lifestyle. (Which is the best of the two according to the Bible)
But the false jesus of the world will tell you that the best way to heaven is by accumulating more treasures/wealth here on earth thereby making you to live like a god. This fake jesus focuses on living a covetous lifestyle.
The former offers eternal glory (LIFE) while the latter offers eternal damnation (DEATH).
Your choice totally depends on your heart desires
Re: A Test: Do You Have The True Jesus? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:45am On Apr 29, 2016
thecultivateur:

The true Jesus of the bible will tell you to lay up treasures in heaven by giving your money to the less-privileges & following Him. By doing that, you will experience true happiness that is beyond measure on earth. He talks about living a contented lifestyle. (Which is the best of the two according to the Bible)
But the false jesus of the world will tell you that the best way to heaven is by accumulating more treasures/wealth here on earth thereby making you to live like a god. This fake jesus focuses on living a covetous lifestyle.
The former offers eternal glory (LIFE) while the latter offers eternal damnation (DEATH).
Your choice totally depends on your heart desires

Well said. smiley
Re: A Test: Do You Have The True Jesus? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:25pm On Apr 30, 2016
Do you have the true Jesus? Only Jesus can get you into heaven.

Re: A Test: Do You Have The True Jesus? by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:37pm On May 11, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Do you have the true Jesus? Only Jesus can get you into heaven.

The illegal trial of Jesus.

1 Share

Re: A Test: Do You Have The True Jesus? by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:53pm On May 12, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

The illegal trial of Jesus.

Jesus held back His angels so that you and I could be saved.

1 Share

Re: A Test: Do You Have The True Jesus? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:55am On May 14, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Jesus held back His angels so that you and I could be saved.

Jesus Christ died for us, His enemies.

1 Share

Re: A Test: Do You Have The True Jesus? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:15pm On May 18, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Jesus Christ died for us, His enemies.

1 Share

Re: A Test: Do You Have The True Jesus? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:31am On May 23, 2016
He is alive!

Re: A Test: Do You Have The True Jesus? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:59am On Jun 13, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

He is alive!

Jesus is coming soon. Sooner than you think.

1 Share

Re: A Test: Do You Have The True Jesus? by Hameed206: 12:20pm On Jun 13, 2016
O chidren of isreal! Remember my special favour which I bestowed upon you. And that I preffered to other nations for my message. Then guard yourselves against a day when no soul shall be of no use to another nor shall intervention be accepted, nor shall compensation be taken, nor shall anyone be helped. (Quran 2:47-48)

O children of Isreal! call to mind the favour which I bestowed upon you and fulfil your promise to Me as I fulfilled my promise to you. And fear non but Me. And believe in what I reveal, confirming the revelation which is with you, and do not sell my signs for a small price, But fear Me and Me alone. And do not cover truth with falsehood, and do not hide the truth when you know it. And be steadfast in prayer and practice regular charity; And bow down your heads with those who bow down in worship. Do you encore right conduct on the people and.forget to practice it yourselves, and yet you study the scripture? Will you not understand? (Quran 2:40-44)

O children of isreal! remeber when We appointed.fourty nights for Moses and in his absence you took the calf for worship and you made a terrible mistake (Quran 2:51)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Test: Do You Have The True Jesus? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:37am On Jun 17, 2016
Hameed206:

O chidren of isreal! Remember my special favour which I bestowed upon you. And that I preffered to other nations for my message. Then guard yourselves against a day when no soul shall be of no use to another nor shall intervention be accepted, nor shall compensation be taken, nor shall anyone be helped. (Quran 2:47-48)

O children of Isreal! call to mind the favour which I bestowed upon you and fulfil your promise to Me as I fulfilled my promise to you. And fear non but Me. And believe in what I reveal, confirming the revelation which is with you, and do not sell my signs for a small price, But fear Me and Me alone. And do not cover truth with falsehood, and do not hide the truth when you know it. And be steadfast in prayer and practice regular charity; And bow down your heads with those who bow down in worship. Do you encore right conduct on the people and.forget to practice it yourselves, and yet you study the scripture? Will you not understand? (Quran 2:40-44)

O children of isreal! remeber when We appointed.fourty nights for Moses and in his absence you took the calf for worship and you made a terrible mistake (Quran 2:51)

What is your point?
Re: A Test: Do You Have The True Jesus? by Princewell2012(m): 3:26pm On Jun 19, 2016
Rilwayne001:

He needs to roll the stone before escaping the tomb? . grin grin LWKM Why didn't Jesus Christ teleport out of the tomb leaving the stone in place? Now that would have been even more impressive!

Yes you have a point there.

But remember he left with a phisical body?
Re: A Test: Do You Have The True Jesus? by Rilwayne001: 4:51pm On Jun 19, 2016
Princewell2012:

Yes you have a point there.

But remember he left with a phisical body?

perhaps he was walking around naked, because we are told that his burial clothes were seen in the tomb.

Naked God.. Lol grin

1 Like

Re: A Test: Do You Have The True Jesus? by Oladim001(m): 5:03pm On Jun 19, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

If you believe He is eternal why then do you think He has not reigned with the Father for all eternity?
Rilwayne001 see the way they are arguing their own religion. Confused set of people hahaha.

1 Like

Re: A Test: Do You Have The True Jesus? by Rilwayne001: 5:07pm On Jun 19, 2016
Oladim001:
Rilwayne001 see the way they are arguing their own religion. Confused set of people hahaha.

Oladeegbu is even more confused than truthman2012, only that the latter is just the opposite of his moniker..

2 Likes

Re: A Test: Do You Have The True Jesus? by Oladim001(m): 5:09pm On Jun 19, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Oladeegbu is even more confused than truthman2012, only that the latter is just the opposite of his moniker..
Exactly o ti gbaa tan.
Re: A Test: Do You Have The True Jesus? by Oladim001(m): 5:09pm On Jun 19, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Exactly o ti gbaa tan. He has even been silent for a while. At least we can hear word small.

1 Like

Re: A Test: Do You Have The True Jesus? by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:09pm On Jun 24, 2016
Rilwayne001:

shocked shocked shocked
Re: A Test: Do You Have The True Jesus? by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:10pm On Jun 24, 2016
Oladim001:

Exactly o ti gbaa tan. He has even been silent for a while. At least we can hear word small.

grin grin grin
Re: A Test: Do You Have The True Jesus? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:46pm On Jun 29, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Jesus is coming soon. Sooner than you think.

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christian, What Kind Of Fisherman Are You? / FREE! FREE!! FREE!!! / The Spiritual Laws Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.