Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,635 members, 7,820,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

A Test: Do You Have The True Jesus? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Test: Do You Have The True Jesus? (6211 Views)

Did Paul Really Meet The True Jesus? / Sunni And Shia Crisis: A Test Of Mohammed Prophethood / Guys Is It True Jesus Christ Was Black Not White (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Test: Do You Have The True Jesus? by lampardizik(m): 8:42pm On Jul 13, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

How can it be "representational" when you believe that the wafer turns into the actual body of our Lord Jesus Christ and you proceed in it's consumption? For you to eat the actual body of our Lord Jesus Christ you will have to kill Him again and again.

Brother...

1 Corinthians Chapter 11

24 And when he had given thanks, he brake [it], and said,
Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this
do in remembrance of me.

25 After the same manner also [he took] the cup, when he
had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament in my
blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink [it], in remembrance
of me.

26 For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye
do shew the Lord's death till he come.
Re: A Test: Do You Have The True Jesus? by johnw74: 2:54am On Jul 14, 2015
I agree with the OP
The Jesus of the Bible is to be prayed to, and not through someone else who is dead or alive
the Jesus of the Bible is to be worshipped
the Jesus of the Bible is called God, and not a god or a diffrent god as sects claim.

some even writing their own bible and changing what is said to suit their beliefs

Christians get their belief through reading the Bible
some others get their beliefs through changing it.

Trouble with belonging to orginisations is that you believe what they preach
non denominational Christians and some orginised Churches believe what they read in the Bible and as led by the Holy Spirit
which sectarians and others of false christianity do not have.

2 Likes

Re: A Test: Do You Have The True Jesus? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:43am On Jul 15, 2015
madlatunji:

And what does this one say?

It says that you need to get help A.S.A.P! shocked
Re: A Test: Do You Have The True Jesus? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:51am On Jul 15, 2015
Rilwayne001:

A god would not have needed to move the stone but the storyteller certainly did! With the stone still in place who would have known something miraculous had happened?

A god that materializes in a closed room in Jerusalem, on the shore of Lake Tiberias, or on a mountain in Galilee, most certainly needed no stone moved to allow him to leave a tomb. But the narrator of a sacred play needed the "moved stone" as a theatrical flourish, in order that female visitors to the tomb (and the audience) could see "the body ... gone!" We are talking theatre, not history. undecided

[b] Of course it would have made a lot of sense had the angel that appeared to them move the stone in their presence to show them that indeed their Lord has risen, but instead, the moved stone has left more problem in the account. The visitors receive an explanation from the conveniently waiting angel (a "man in white" – "It was a resurrection!" )

This man/angel verbalizes the sacred message; Jesus Christ is not here, but is risen, and will be seen again in Galilee. Thus the first "witness" to the resurrection is neither man nor woman but angel . The bewildered women flee the tomb,having received the angel's assurance that a resurrection has occurred – one absurdity vouching for another.

Presumably, the women remembered the angel's injunction to tell the disciples, but, "afraid", they tell no one (Mark 16:cool. And yet, if the women told no one, how could Mark be telling his story?

The author of Matthew on the other hand adds drama to the minimalistic yarn inherited from Mark , notably a "first appearance" of the resurrected Jesus.

Matthew begins by introducing tomb guards – unknown to Mark , or anyone else for that matter. The guards, in fact, will get more attention than the resurrection itself.
Matthew introduces an earthquake: Matthew 28.2.

Notice that Matthew solves one riddle left by Mark by having the angel move the stone.

Matthew wants something more compelling than the testimony of an angel, so he intrudes an appearance of Jesus himself into the path of the running women. But Matthew has no new dialogue; his Jesus merely repeats words already spoken by the angel in Mark. The women say nothing but "clasp the feet" of the risen saviour: "Suddenly Jesus met them. "Greetings," he said. They came to him, clasped his feet and worshipped him."
Now that Jesus gives "evidence" of his own resurrection, and the same instruction to "go to Galilee", the role of the angel in mark has become redundant and the text reads oddly!

While these dramatic events are in progress the enigmatic guards, more seriously frightened than the women (!) " shake and become like dead men." Matthew turns his attention back to these traumatized wimps, using them as a ploy to start a so-called "rumour" that Christian's have found useful ever since – the "stolen body" straw man:

Matthew 28.11-15 " While the women were on their way,some of the guards went into the city and reported to the chief priests everything that had happened. When the chief priests had met with the elders and DEVISED A PLAN, they gave the soldiers a large sum of money, telling them, "You are to say, 'His disciples came during the night and stole him away [size=13pt] WHILE WE WERE ASLEEP [/size] .' If this report gets to the governor, we will satisfy him and keep you out of trouble." So the soldiers took the money and did as they were instructed. And this story has been widely circulated among the Jews to this very day ." –

This^ entire episode is directed at the objection that if the body wasn't in the tomb then an obvious explanation would be that somebody had removed it. The guards and the "sealing of the sepulchre" are intended to silence this objection.

Why did the guards have to be made "as dead men"? Surely extra witnesses to the momentous event would have been useful? Precisely because the story is a fabrication. If it had really happened the testimony of a squad of temple guards,not followers of Jesus, would have started a chain of events that just did not happen.

As a "real event" the passage is beset with problems. [u] How on earth did the comatose guards know "everything that had happened"? How could they admit to being asleep yet be certain that the disciples had stolen the body? Even more difficult to explain is how is the author of Matthew could himself possibly know of the dastardly plan hatched by the chief priests and elders? [/b]

The resurrection of Jesus Christ was a powerful event that declared Him to be the Son of God with Power. This is what the devil is trying frantically to deny by raising up false religions that say He did not die nor resurrect. You need to now this truth in order to be set free from the shackles of the enemy of your soul. The true Jesus said: "You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free". If you need to discuss this further meet me on this thread ==> https://www.nairaland.com/261358/evidence-resurrection-jesus-christ
Re: A Test: Do You Have The True Jesus? by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:27pm On Jul 21, 2015
lampardizik:

Brother...

1 Corinthians Chapter 11

24 And when he had given thanks, he brake [it], and said,
Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this
do in remembrance of me.

25 After the same manner also [he took] the cup, when he
had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament in my
blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink [it], in remembrance
of me.

26 For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye
do shew the Lord's death till he come.

What does verse 26 imply?
Re: A Test: Do You Have The True Jesus? by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:29pm On Jul 21, 2015
johnw74:

I agree with the OP
The Jesus of the Bible is to be prayed to, and not through someone else who is dead or alive
the Jesus of the Bible is to be worshipped
the Jesus of the Bible is called God, and not a god or a diffrent god as sects claim.

some even writing their own bible and changing what is said to suit their beliefs

Christians get their belief through reading the Bible
some others get their beliefs through changing it.

Trouble with belonging to orginisations is that you believe what they preach
non denominational Christians and some orginised Churches believe what they read in the Bible and as led by the Holy Spirit
which sectarians and others of false christianity do not have.

Succinct smiley.
Re: A Test: Do You Have The True Jesus? by lampardizik(m): 9:46am On Jul 22, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

What does verse 26 imply?

It implies that as long as you break communion bread and drink wine you testify that he did die...
Re: A Test: Do You Have The True Jesus? by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:11pm On Jul 22, 2015
lampardizik:

It implies that as long as you break communion bread and drink wine you testify that he did die...

Good job! cheesy
Re: A Test: Do You Have The True Jesus? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:05pm On Jul 25, 2015
A test: Do You Have The True Jesus?
by Matt Slick

There is a simple way to see if someone has the true Jesus or not. By true Jesus, I mean the one of the Bible--not the one of Mormonism who is the brother of the devil nor the Jehovah's Witness Jesus who is Michael the Archangel and certainly not the one of the New Age Movement who is simply a man in tune with the divine consciousness.

1. The Jesus of the Bible is prayed to (Acts 7:55-60; Psalm 116:4 and Zech. 13:9 with 1 Cor. 1:1-2).

Can your Jesus be prayed to?
Re: A Test: Do You Have The True Jesus? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:30pm On Aug 01, 2015
Do You Have The True Jesus? undecided
Re: A Test: Do You Have The True Jesus? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:03pm On Aug 04, 2015

1. The Jesus of the Bible is prayed to (Acts 7:55-60; Psalm 116:4 and Zech. 13:9 with 1 Cor. 1:1-2).

Does anyone object to this truth?
Re: A Test: Do You Have The True Jesus? by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:04pm On Aug 19, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Can your Jesus be prayed to?

2. The Jesus of the Bible is worshipped (Matt. 2:2, 11; 14:33; 28:9; John 9:35-38; Heb. 1:6)

Do you worship Jesus?
Re: A Test: Do You Have The True Jesus? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:56am On Sep 09, 2015
Do you have the true Jesus?

Re: A Test: Do You Have The True Jesus? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:56am On Sep 14, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

2. The Jesus of the Bible is worshipped (Matt. 2:2, 11; 14:33; 28:9; John 9:35-38; Heb. 1:6)

Do you worship Jesus?

3. The Jesus of the Bible is called God (John 20:28; Heb. 1:8.).
Re: A Test: Do You Have The True Jesus? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:15pm On Sep 15, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

The article continued.

The following is an expansion of the above points

If you put your faith in a Jesus that is not true, then your faith is useless. The power of faith does not rest in the act of believing but in its object. The greatest faith in someone false is the same as no faith at all. Sincerity and false messiahs do not bridge the chasm of sin between God and man. Only the Jesus of the Bible does that. Who then, is the true Jesus?

Jesus said that He was the only One who reveals the Father (Matt. 11:27 and Luke 10:22): "All things have been committed to me by my Father. No one knows who the Son is except the Father, and no one knows who the Father is except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him," (NIV).

So, to know the true Father, you must first know the true Jesus. The question is: How do you recognize the true Jesus? Simple, look in the Bible.

If you were to say, "Father receive my spirit," who would you be praying to? The Father, right?

If you were to say, "Jesus receive my spirit," who would you be praying to? Jesus.

In Acts 7:59, Stephen, while full of the Holy Spirit (v. 55), prayed to Jesus:

And they went on stoning Stephen as he called upon the Lord and said, "Lord Jesus, receive my spirit." (See also Acts 9:14, Rom. 10:13).

(In Mormonism, in 3 Nephi 19:18 Jesus is prayed to and called Lord and God. This is useful to mention to a Mormon when necessary).

Stephen prayed to Jesus--not just through Him. If it is acceptable for him, then it should be alright for you. The Jesus of the Bible is prayed to. I pray to Jesus. Do you? If yes, good. If not, why?

But you might say, "Jesus said to pray to the Father." I do. But I also pray to Jesus as Stephen did. If the church is only to pray to the Father, then why did Stephen, under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, address Jesus in His prayer? Was he wrong? See also 1 Cor. 1:1-2 with Psalm 116:4 where calling upon the name of the Lord is prayer, and prayer is addressed to Jesus by the Corinthian church.

https://carm.org/a-test-do-you-have-true-jesus

To be continued.

Re: A Test: Do You Have The True Jesus? by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:13am On Dec 25, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

The article continued.

The following is an expansion of the above points

If you put your faith in a Jesus that is not true, then your faith is useless. The power of faith does not rest in the act of believing but in its object. The greatest faith in someone false is the same as no faith at all. Sincerity and false messiahs do not bridge the chasm of sin between God and man. Only the Jesus of the Bible does that. Who then, is the true Jesus?

Jesus said that He was the only One who reveals the Father (Matt. 11:27 and Luke 10:22): "All things have been committed to me by my Father. No one knows who the Son is except the Father, and no one knows who the Father is except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him," (NIV).

So, to know the true Father, you must first know the true Jesus. The question is: How do you recognize the true Jesus? Simple, look in the Bible.

If you were to say, "Father receive my spirit," who would you be praying to? The Father, right?

If you were to say, "Jesus receive my spirit," who would you be praying to? Jesus.

In Acts 7:59, Stephen, while full of the Holy Spirit (v. 55), prayed to Jesus:

And they went on stoning Stephen as he called upon the Lord and said, "Lord Jesus, receive my spirit." (See also Acts 9:14, Rom. 10:13).

(In Mormonism, in 3 Nephi 19:18 Jesus is prayed to and called Lord and God. This is useful to mention to a Mormon when necessary).

Stephen prayed to Jesus--not just through Him. If it is acceptable for him, then it should be alright for you. The Jesus of the Bible is prayed to. I pray to Jesus. Do you? If yes, good. If not, why?

But you might say, "Jesus said to pray to the Father." I do. But I also pray to Jesus as Stephen did. If the church is only to pray to the Father, then why did Stephen, under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, address Jesus in His prayer? Was he wrong? See also 1 Cor. 1:1-2 with Psalm 116:4 where calling upon the name of the Lord is prayer, and prayer is addressed to Jesus by the Corinthian church.

https://carm.org/a-test-do-you-have-true-jesus

To be continued.

Jesus was also worshipped. The verses are:

And those who were in the boat worshiped Him, saying, "You are certainly God's son! (Matt. 14:33)
And behold, Jesus met them and greeted them. And they came up and took hold of His feet and worshiped Him (Matt. 28:9).
See also Matt. 2:2, 11, 14:33, 28:9, John 9:35-38, Heb. 1:6.

The Jesus of the Bible is prayed to and worshipped. Do you do what Jesus' disciples did? Do you pray to and worship the true Jesus?

Since it is against Mormon and Jehovah's Witness theologies to pray to Jesus but only through Him if you do worship Jesus, how can you do that without praying to Him? And, do you honour Him equally with the Father as Jesus said to do in John 5:23? If you do not, then why not?

There is just one more issue to address. Do you call Jesus your Lord and God?

After Jesus' resurrection, He showed Himself to many people. One of them was Thomas. John 20:28:

Thomas answered and said to Him [Jesus], "My Lord and my God!" The literal Greek says, "The Lord of me and the God of me."

(In Mormonism, in 3 Nephi 19:18, Jesus is prayed to and called Lord and God. This is useful to mention to a Mormon).

"My God!" is a pagan expression used today. Two points can be made from this. First, do you agree that Thomas a devout Jew was swearing--like a pagan of today? Second, there is no Biblical account of swear words. Peter did swear in Mark 14:71 by swearing that he did not know Jesus. To say Thomas was swearing or merely exclaiming profound surprise has no evidence.

To be continued...
Re: A Test: Do You Have The True Jesus? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:42pm On Dec 30, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Jesus was also worshipped. The verses are:

And those who were in the boat worshiped Him, saying, "You are certainly God's son! (Matt. 14:33)
And behold, Jesus met them and greeted them. And they came up and took hold of His feet and worshiped Him (Matt. 28:9).
See also Matt. 2:2, 11, 14:33, 28:9, John 9:35-38, Heb. 1:6.

The Jesus of the Bible is prayed to and worshipped. Do you do what Jesus' disciples did? Do you pray to and worship the true Jesus?

Since it is against Mormon and Jehovah's Witness theologies to pray to Jesus but only through Him if you do worship Jesus, how can you do that without praying to Him? And, do you honour Him equally with the Father as Jesus said to do in John 5:23? If you do not, then why not?

There is just one more issue to address. Do you call Jesus your Lord and God?

After Jesus' resurrection, He showed Himself to many people. One of them was Thomas. John 20:28:

Thomas answered and said to Him [Jesus], "My Lord and my God!" The literal Greek says, "The Lord of me and the God of me."

(In Mormonism, in 3 Nephi 19:18, Jesus is prayed to and called Lord and God. This is useful to mention to a Mormon).

"My God!" is a pagan expression used today. Two points can be made from this. First, do you agree that Thomas a devout Jew was swearing--like a pagan of today? Second, there is no Biblical account of swear words. Peter did swear in Mark 14:71 by swearing that he did not know Jesus. To say Thomas was swearing or merely exclaiming profound surprise has no evidence.

To be continued...

God calls Jesus God in Heb. 1:8:

But of the Son He [the Father] says, "Thy throne, O God, is forever and ever . . "

Unfortunately, in the Jehovah's Witness Bible in Heb. 1:8, you'll see that it says, "God is your throne, forever and ever." This, technically speaking, is a legitimate translation. The reason this is so lies in the nature of the Greek language and the fact that the form of the words, "God" and "Throne," both end in a noun construction that is interchangeable, therefore, making the NWT translation legitimate. It is unfortunate that the Watchtower has chosen to do this. Nevertheless, if you'd like to read more about this, then go to The Jehovah's Witnesses and Heb. 1:8 and Psalm 45:6.
Re: A Test: Do You Have The True Jesus? by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:15pm On Feb 24, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

God calls Jesus God in Heb. 1:8:

But of the Son He [the Father] says, "Thy throne, O God, is forever and ever . . "

Unfortunately, in the Jehovah's Witness Bible in Heb. 1:8, you'll see that it says, "God is your throne, forever and ever." This, technically speaking, is a legitimate translation. The reason this is so lies in the nature of the Greek language and the fact that the form of the words, "God" and "Throne," both end in a noun construction that is interchangeable, therefore, making the NWT translation legitimate. It is unfortunate that the Watchtower has chosen to do this. Nevertheless, if you'd like to read more about this, then go to The Jehovah's Witnesses and Heb. 1:8 and Psalm 45:6.

Conclusion:

The Jesus of the Bible is prayed to (Acts 7:55-60, Psalm 116:4 and Zech. 13:9 with 1 Cor. 1:1-2), worshiped (Matt. 2:2, 11, 14:33, 28:9, John 9:35-38, Heb. 1:6), and called Lord and God (John 20:28, Heb. 1:8 ). If I have the wrong Jesus and, therefore, I serve the wrong God, then why do I pray to Jesus, worship Him, and call Him my Lord and God as the Scriptures teach? But, if you have the true Jesus, why is it you don't do those things? Why does JW theology not agree with the Scriptures?

I think the answer is simple. The Jesus of the cults is not the true Jesus. Therefore, they are wrong.

There is a simple way to see if someone has the true Jesus or not. By true Jesus, I mean the one of the Bible--not the one of Mormonism who is the brother of the devil nor the Jehovah's Witness Jesus who is Michael the Archangel and certainly not the one of the New Age Movement who is simply a man in tune with the divine consciousness.

The Jesus of the Bible is prayed to (Acts 7:55-60, Psalm 116:4 and Zech. 13:9 with 1 Cor. 1:1-2).
The Jesus of the Bible is worshipped (Matt. 2:2, 111, 14:33, 28:9, John 9:35-38, Heb. 1:6)
The Jesus of the Bible called God (John 20:28, Heb. 1:8 ).
In cult theologies, Jesus is a creation in one form or another (this is why the Jehovah's Witnesses add the word, ‘other,' four times to Col. 1:16-17). Therefore, He is not to be prayed to, worshipped, or called God).

If you are a Christian, then you will be able to pray to Jesus--not just through. You will be able to worship Jesus equally with the Father. And you will be able to call Jesus your Lord and God. A cultist cannot do this. A cultist has a false Jesus, and, therefore, a false hope of salvation.
Re: A Test: Do You Have The True Jesus? by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:32pm On Mar 01, 2016
Who is this Jesus?

1 Share

Re: A Test: Do You Have The True Jesus? by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:36pm On Mar 03, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Who is this Jesus?

Who is He?

1 Share

Re: A Test: Do You Have The True Jesus? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:43pm On Mar 05, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Who is He?

He healed the lepers and cast out demons.

1 Share

Re: A Test: Do You Have The True Jesus? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:24pm On Mar 13, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

He healed the lepers and cast out demons.

He also raised the dead!

1 Share

Re: A Test: Do You Have The True Jesus? by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:43pm On Mar 14, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

He also raised the dead!

Here's more evidence that Jesus is the Son of God. smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Test: Do You Have The True Jesus? by johnw74: 2:08am On Mar 15, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

A test: Do You Have The True Jesus?
by Matt Slick

2. The Jesus of the Bible is worshiped (Matt. 2:2, 11; 14:33; 28:9; John 9:35-38; Heb. 1:6)

In cult theologies, Jesus is a creation in one form or another (this is why the Jehovah's Witnesses add the word ‘other' four times to Col. 1:16-17). Therefore, He is not to be prayed to, worshiped, or called God.

If you are a Christian, then you will be able to pray to Jesus--not just through. You will be able to worship Jesus equally with the Father. And you will be able to call Jesus your Lord and God. A cultist cannot do this. A cultist has a false Jesus, and, therefore, a false hope of salvation.

https://carm.org/a-test-do-you-have-true-Jesus

1Jn 1:1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;
1Jn 1:2 (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;

Jesus-the Word, is that eternal life which was with the Father

ETERNAL:
without beginning or end; lasting forever; always existing

Pro 8:22 The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

"that eternal life that was with the Father"
"the Lord possessed me"
"and the Word was God"
Re: A Test: Do You Have The True Jesus? by Rilwayne001: 9:10pm On Mar 27, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

The resurrection of Jesus Christ was a powerful event that declared Him to be the Son of God with Power. This is what the devil is trying frantically to deny by raising up false religions that say He did not die nor resurrect. You need to now this truth in order to be set free from the shackles of the enemy of your soul. The true Jesus said: "You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free". If you need to discuss this further meet me on this thread ==> https://www.nairaland.com/261358/evidence-resurrection-jesus-christ

In short, you evaded the bitter truth?

Why is it that you guys so much loathe the truth?

1 Like

Re: A Test: Do You Have The True Jesus? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:24pm On Mar 27, 2016
Rilwayne001:

In short, you evaded the bitter truth?

Why is it that you guys so much loathe the truth?

You still need more evidence?

1 Share

Re: A Test: Do You Have The True Jesus? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:19pm On Mar 27, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

You still need more evidence?

Bro ... the message in your cartoon is wrong .
Re: A Test: Do You Have The True Jesus? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:21pm On Mar 27, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Bro ... the message in your cartoon is wrong .

Hi bro. Can you be specific, which one of the cartoons is wrong?
Re: A Test: Do You Have The True Jesus? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:29pm On Mar 27, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Hi bro. Can you be specific, which one of the cartoons is wrong?

The quoted post . The message said : "Jesus has always reigned in Heaven with his father " - that's Arianism (sort of )

And see what such concept caused :

https://www.nairaland.com/3000111/dealing-misconceptions-does-god-literally/1
Re: A Test: Do You Have The True Jesus? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:55pm On Mar 27, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

The quoted post . The message said : "Jesus has always reigned in Heaven with his father " - that's Arianism (sort of )

And see what such concept caused :

https://www.nairaland.com/3000111/dealing-misconceptions-does-god-literally/1

Do you believe that our Lord Jesus Christ had a beginning?
Re: A Test: Do You Have The True Jesus? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:07am On Mar 28, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Do you believe that our Lord Jesus Christ had a beginning?

No , He is eternal .
Re: A Test: Do You Have The True Jesus? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:44am On Mar 29, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

No , He is eternal .

If you believe He is eternal why then do you think He has not reigned with the Father for all eternity?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Biblical Mary Is Not A Roman Catholic / I Don't Understand God / Ireland Delivered A Hard Slap To The Catholic Church Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.