Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. (51141 Views)

Bostwana Student Wears Towel To Campus (Photos) / Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities? / State Universities With The Best Infrastructures And Facilities- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. by tpiadotcom: 12:12am On Jul 15, 2015
tpiadotcom:
Hope my response was not too long for your simple one sentence cackling, mr maiguard
Re: Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. by free37: 9:41am On Jul 16, 2015
tongue
Re: Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. by Jadonaldson(m): 9:55am On Sep 28, 2015
Adankembertha:
Where Durham University library? E suppose dey here . smiley

Hello I tried reading my mail but it isn't working....could you plz drop ur mobile so we culd communicate?
Re: Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. by Jimdonnet(m): 11:29pm On Jan 12, 2016
Adankembertha:

hey you sent me a mail I av problems with it presently..what's up
Re: Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. by sdkbola: 11:43pm On Jan 12, 2016
Come to ADSU n c d type of library will have. Then u guys will give kudos to tetfund in the opposite side.
Re: Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 07, 2016
Adankembertha:
pictures pls grin
Re: Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. by FaroukM(m): 7:54pm On Oct 13, 2016
With this conducive environment, why Nigerians no go dey top them..naija student wey be say na inisde heat he study write 2:2, if he go dis kind school na 6.00 he go take graduate...

1 Like

Re: Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. by davidif: 1:51am On Apr 11, 2017
Adankembertha:

Na you cook the food wey dey your DP? I salute o.
Re: Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. by AlfaWaleFatai: 10:35am On Oct 15, 2017
Adankembertha:
drop your contact
can't receive pm mail blocked
Re: Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See. by toprealman: 11:44am On Oct 19, 2020
OmoEziokwu:
Honestly, if you had any part of your tertiary education in Nigeria, then I'm sorry you're very likely to be neglected in the global scheme of things in today's world.

You probably can do something about it but look...I don't even know what it's going to be for you.

Just letting this out out there.
That's not true bro. Many Nigerians that started here are making global impact. Ask for names and I will supply them accordingly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Unilag-made Car Emerges Third Best In World Competition / E-learning: Atlantic Hall Imposes N175,000 Monthly Fee For Online Learning / Comfort Ekaette Inyang, BABCOCK Best Student: I Never Had A Boyfriend On Campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.