Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

N. A. I. R. A. Awards 2015 ( Awareness/preparatory Thread) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / N. A. I. R. A. Awards 2015 ( Awareness/preparatory Thread) (8767 Views)

Burna Boy Steal Ghana Artist A.I Song / A Few Facts About The D.N.A / Pics. See The Beautiful Road To G.R.A Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

N. A. I. R. A. Awards 2015 ( Awareness/preparatory Thread) by scentmarlc(m): 7:14am On Jul 13, 2015
[size=20pt] N.A.I.R.A. AWARDS 2015[/size]

Waow, its a beautiful day and am so glad to be alive. LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
Join me as i bring to you, the hottest, the dopest, the baddestgrin, the trendiest and above all, the biggest event on Nairaland.

Its the NAIRA AWARDS which is an acronym for Nairaland Recognition Awards .......aknowledging Talents and promoting excellence.

NAIRA AWARDS 2015

Stay with me as i take you through the Modalities of this event

Cc: ishilove wristbangle farano tunnamania11 mhizkel flow1759 midehi lanicky erad adeh39 tosyne2much lalasticlala omavik amina508

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: N. A. I. R. A. Awards 2015 ( Awareness/preparatory Thread) by hawk05(m): 7:15am On Jul 13, 2015
Re: N. A. I. R. A. Awards 2015 ( Awareness/preparatory Thread) by INTROVERT(f): 7:16am On Jul 13, 2015
Re: N. A. I. R. A. Awards 2015 ( Awareness/preparatory Thread) by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 13, 2015
Re: N. A. I. R. A. Awards 2015 ( Awareness/preparatory Thread) by Goodyshoes(m): 7:17am On Jul 13, 2015
Another award again.....
Re: N. A. I. R. A. Awards 2015 ( Awareness/preparatory Thread) by Princecalm(m): 7:17am On Jul 13, 2015
*watching*
Re: N. A. I. R. A. Awards 2015 ( Awareness/preparatory Thread) by Goodyshoes(m): 7:17am On Jul 13, 2015
Would be back soon....
Re: N. A. I. R. A. Awards 2015 ( Awareness/preparatory Thread) by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 13, 2015
coming back soon
Re: N. A. I. R. A. Awards 2015 ( Awareness/preparatory Thread) by vjsmiles: 7:28am On Jul 13, 2015
[size=14pt] no preface?

What is it all boud? [/size]
Re: N. A. I. R. A. Awards 2015 ( Awareness/preparatory Thread) by IamLEGEND1: 7:29am On Jul 13, 2015
i have no idea what is going on here??
Re: N. A. I. R. A. Awards 2015 ( Awareness/preparatory Thread) by Cdstars(m): 7:37am On Jul 13, 2015
INTROVERT:

My friend, go and prepare for school! Must you be everywhere at everytime.
E sa go kwa efere ututu gi?
Re: N. A. I. R. A. Awards 2015 ( Awareness/preparatory Thread) by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 13, 2015
Recognise an anonymous online forum?
Op,tell me more.
Re: N. A. I. R. A. Awards 2015 ( Awareness/preparatory Thread) by scentmarlc(m): 7:58am On Jul 13, 2015
THank you for following.

Powered By :

This extraordinary online-event is being put to together by LANDERSCAVE , a socio-econo-political group comprising of 100% Nairalanders.

Our Mission:

To acknowledge the talents , time, and resources of well meaning professionals on Nairaland who had uniquely and selflessly stood out in the midst of a prevailing decadence. This award is also to show that being upright and impactful is rewarding.

Our Vision :

To see a balanced Blogosphere where knowledge, substance and, Information trumps mediocrity to the very edge. This we tend to achieve by recognizing the efforts, tenacity and the kindhearts of all those who has choosen the part of discipline, selflessness and positive attitude

Problem Statement : The Growing number of Online bullying, Bashing and insults is alarming. As much as a bit of all this personlitties make the forum a fun place to be, this selfish act is becoming worrisome as it trumping and sabotaging the efforts of some few individuals that has continually sacrificed their time and resources to create meaningful informative threads. This menace is fast eating into the mentality of a larger percentage of NLanders and by extension, our society. This i believe needs to be curbed with an urgent alacrity

[b]....More coming your way, Please Stay with me[ /b]

Cc: All Landerscave Team Members

Xoxo cheesy
Re: N. A. I. R. A. Awards 2015 ( Awareness/preparatory Thread) by scentmarlc(m): 7:59am On Jul 13, 2015
THank you for following.

Powered By :

This extraordinary online-event is being put to together by LANDERSCAVE , a socio-econo-political group comprising of 100% Nairalanders.

Our Mission:

To acknowledge the talents , time, and resources of well meaning professionals on Nairaland who had uniquely and selflessly stood out in the midst of a prevailing decadence. This award is also to show that being upright and impactful is rewarding.

Our Vision :

To see a balanced Blogosphere where knowledge, substance and, Information trumps mediocrity to the very edge. This we tend to achieve by recognizing the efforts, tenacity and the kindhearts of all those who has choosen the part of discipline, selflessness and positive attitude

Problem Statement : The Growing number of Online bullying, Bashing and insults is alarming. As much as a bit of all this personlitties make the forum a fun place to be, this selfish act is becoming worrisome as it trumping and sabotaging the efforts of some few individuals that has continually sacrificed their time and resources to create meaningful informative threads. This menace is fast eating into the mentality of a larger percentage of NLanders and by extension, our society. This i believe needs to be curbed with an urgent alacrity

Xoxo cheesycheesy

Re: N. A. I. R. A. Awards 2015 ( Awareness/preparatory Thread) by scentmarlc(m): 7:59am On Jul 13, 2015
THank you for following.

Powered By :

Our Mission:

Our Vision :

Xoxo cheesycheesycheesy
Re: N. A. I. R. A. Awards 2015 ( Awareness/preparatory Thread) by scentmarlc(m): 8:00am On Jul 13, 2015
THank you for following.

Powered By :

Our Mission:

Our Vision :

[b]....More coming your way, Please Stay with me...[ /b]

Xoxo cheesycheesycheesy
Re: N. A. I. R. A. Awards 2015 ( Awareness/preparatory Thread) by scentmarlc(m): 8:02am On Jul 13, 2015
THank you for following.

Powered By :

Our Mission:

Our Vision :

Xoxo cheesy
Re: N. A. I. R. A. Awards 2015 ( Awareness/preparatory Thread) by scentmarlc(m): 8:27am On Jul 13, 2015
Pls Pardon the Repetition of the Previous post, Network issuegringrin

....Continuing.

N A I R A. AWARDS 2015

MODALITY of EVENT :

Please note that this is not a contest or a competition. It is neither a beauty nor pageant show. It is an exclusive recognition award by an independent group on behalf of Nairaland. No form of campaign or spamming of the thread is encouraged or allowed..

Yeah. The event has be staged into three parts

1. The Awareness Stage ( which is the stage we are presently) :

Here, i will be introducing to you the various award categories and introducing to you the panel of judges which also doubles as the Local Organizing Committe. I will also expantiate the criteria attached to each award category.

2. The Nominee Stage ( comning up next week Monday july20):

This is the stage wherein the last 3-man standing nominees for each category would be unveiled. Please keep in mind this is an event where the audience get to have fun and stay glue to their screens as obtaine d in physical award organized by media corps e.g Global excellence award by Ovation.grin

3. The Grand Finale stage ( coming up July 27):

This will be the final stage and two things will be happening that night.

------->>> Award Presentation to the winners of each award category

------->>> Induction of Award reciepients Into the NAIRALAND HALL of FAME

.....isnt it gona be fun!!!!! ....More info coming your way soon......xoxo

Cc: ishilove, rockstation, lalasticlala, obinoscopy, farano, mukina

BCC: kinglekan stephenqueen erukumakanakii, oyind17 vhema tomfrench naijaboiy agarawu23 sile12 missclassy cherlene darkenedrebel

Re: N. A. I. R. A. Awards 2015 ( Awareness/preparatory Thread) by Creamish(f): 8:44am On Jul 13, 2015
#following..
Re: N. A. I. R. A. Awards 2015 ( Awareness/preparatory Thread) by Mhizkel(f): 9:14am On Jul 13, 2015
Interessant. cheesy
Re: N. A. I. R. A. Awards 2015 ( Awareness/preparatory Thread) by scentmarlc(m): 9:32am On Jul 13, 2015
...thanks for standing by...

Now to the Award Categories

[/b]

1. Agropreneurship Award Category:

Must have reeled out special projects in agriculture and bussiness section. Must posses a consistent no of followership and must be an active contributor to atleast two other sections

2. Arts and Culture Award Category:

Expert or a professional in designing, artwork or any creative discipline. Must be consitent in the artvideo section and atleast 3 other sections.

3. Technovation-Impact Award Category

Obviously this category is reserved for someone with a special tecnical skill thats IT related. Must have proof of solving online tech problems in the past via his/her writtings. And must be active in atleast 3 other sections including mobile, web and programming sections

4. Natural Life& Family Essence Award Category:

This is dominantly for some one that has shown like a million stars in affairs that relate to human's corporate existence. He or she must be a staunch member of family section and atleast 5 other sections. Number of post and thread he or she has reeled out also counts for something. And education section inclusive.

[5] Medical & Humanity Landmark Award Category:[/b]

This is for health related professionals. Someone in the field that has made landmark achievements on NL by proferring solutions and contributing meaninfully to problems posed by other members. However, he or she must be active in at least 4 other sections including romance section.

6. National Interest & State Matters Award Category:

Obviously this is politics/culture/technology/bussiness/ travel combo. Matters of state as it is can only be won by someone that has vast knowledge in day-to-day politics and present economic standing of our dear country. Activeness in other 4 sections is an added advantage.

7. Socio-economic Personlity Award Category:

This concerns more of our socialites and bussiness thread owners. Celebrity, investment, finance gurus slug it out here. Its odd combo though, but its not impossible.

8. Symphony Achievers Award:

This is for those that have distinguished themselves in poem, literature and diary sections. Such person must enjoy a bulk followership in these sections and must have contributed to the success of those sections

9. Entertainment Personality Award Category:

A big gun from the music celebrity rap drama tv section and activeness in romance celeb fashion sections as well. Consistency is key

10. Ethico-religio landmark Award Category

Definitely this is strictly for the religion and education sections. Winner must have contributed to the ethics religion culture and educational matters in the past and presently. Discipline and consistency is key

11 Exclusive Passion&Intimacy Award category:

Winner must be a staunch member of romance, sexuality and the dating section. Must have contributed positively and made impact over time. Must also be active in other non-romance sections. Politics section inclusive.

12. Project/Career Impact Category cheesycheesy

SPECIAL CATEGORIES INCLUDE:

A. Moderator's Honorary Awards
B. Individual Section Awards
C. Organizer's Fellowship Awards

Please Note:
In addition to earlier afore stated award categories, three more special categories has been included. This is as a result of recommendations and contributions of well meaning persons. However the status quo remains the same for the first set of categories but a slight change will be effected in the special categories. Winners wud be obtained via nomination .

Nomination thread has been (will be) put up in each sections and the highest nominee for each thread gets to win the Individual section Award for that particular section alone. I must also say that, consistency maturity and good content are some of the many criteria y'all need to consider before nominating an individual

Goodluck guyz, enjoy all the fun.

Cc: ishilove farano rockstation wristbangle mzmycoli luxanne naijaboiy tunnamania11 mhizkel mideh erukumakanaki lanicky adeh39

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: N. A. I. R. A. Awards 2015 ( Awareness/preparatory Thread) by scentmarlc(m): 9:51am On Jul 13, 2015
....thanks for following

Now to the LOC members who has been carefully selected to comb the nooks and crannies of this forum and come up with a set list of credible nominees thats deserving of each award category.

Ladies and Gentlemen i present to you, N.A.I.R.A Awards 2015 Local Organizing Committee members:

[size=20pt]

Tunnamania11 --- Chairman LOC

Midehi------- Vice Chairman LOC

Wristbangle -------Head Scout, LOC

Adeh39

Mhizkel

Erad

Lanicky

Flow1759

Tosyne2much

Scentmarlc

[/size]

Please applaud the following people.

Cc: ishilove rockstation farano lalasticlala : pls kindly move this thread to romance where more traffic can have access to it. Please.

BCC: orijin101 revolva mrcork truckpusher kingtom dechandel dygeasy luxanne whizqueen tashamania dre11 jbluv55 bantino taiwolusol

Re: N. A. I. R. A. Awards 2015 ( Awareness/preparatory Thread) by peeparty(m): 10:01am On Jul 13, 2015
Mhizkel:
Interessant. cheesy
Re: N. A. I. R. A. Awards 2015 ( Awareness/preparatory Thread) by peeparty(m): 10:05am On Jul 13, 2015
scent inda building
Re: N. A. I. R. A. Awards 2015 ( Awareness/preparatory Thread) by peeparty(m): 10:07am On Jul 13, 2015
Midehi:
coming back soon
mumu see as u mk me quote mizkhel
Re: N. A. I. R. A. Awards 2015 ( Awareness/preparatory Thread) by Mhizkel(f): 10:08am On Jul 13, 2015
peeparty:

mumu u say wetin?
Please kindly modify the post.
Re: N. A. I. R. A. Awards 2015 ( Awareness/preparatory Thread) by tohpahz(f): 10:13am On Jul 13, 2015
Re: N. A. I. R. A. Awards 2015 ( Awareness/preparatory Thread) by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 13, 2015
I will be right back
Re: N. A. I. R. A. Awards 2015 ( Awareness/preparatory Thread) by peeparty(m): 10:16am On Jul 13, 2015
Oyind17:
I will be right back
we are waiting.
Re: N. A. I. R. A. Awards 2015 ( Awareness/preparatory Thread) by Mhizkel(f): 10:16am On Jul 13, 2015
CC:

DarkenedRebel, MizMyColi, Sarzwizard, Boynigeria, Nneka123, Tohpahz, Faith551, Freemanan, Vizkiz, Agarawu23, Mzlaurel, Unibenstudent, Ireneony, Kinglekan, Akposy, Danceville, Webmaster0, Sinizia, DareyM, Danbrowndmf, Luxanne, Dechandel, Tashaamania, Jollyjoy.........

Re: N. A. I. R. A. Awards 2015 ( Awareness/preparatory Thread) by asumo12: 10:19am On Jul 13, 2015
Re: N. A. I. R. A. Awards 2015 ( Awareness/preparatory Thread) by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 13, 2015
Following #soundsexciting

Gender Inequality: Was Feminism Just a Fad? / Savage Responses That Will Make Your Day / 10,000# Each To 3 Nairalanders From This Section