Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Lady Disgraces Herself In Public (viewer Discretion) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Disgraces Herself In Public (viewer Discretion) (7708 Views)

Man And His Wife Fight Each Other In Public Over Infidelity Accusation. See Pics / Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) / Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Disgraces Herself In Public (viewer Discretion) by yuncka: 7:23am On Jul 13, 2015
I got this picture on a friend's FB wall.

what do you think might have caused this kind of embarrassing event.?

1 Like

Re: Lady Disgraces Herself In Public (viewer Discretion) by Cutehector(m): 7:24am On Jul 13, 2015
She no wear pant

She fit don chop beans and egg..

4 Likes

Re: Lady Disgraces Herself In Public (viewer Discretion) by Erukumakanaki: 7:25am On Jul 13, 2015
undecided
Re: Lady Disgraces Herself In Public (viewer Discretion) by hawk05(m): 7:27am On Jul 13, 2015
In the name of nature call, everything in body systems shall obey according to the book of Body manipulations12: 7 vs 8 grin
Re: Lady Disgraces Herself In Public (viewer Discretion) by pallybrown(m): 7:27am On Jul 13, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
undecided
yuncka:
I got this picture on a friend's FB wall.
what do you think might have caused this kind of embarrassing event.?
She no well
Re: Lady Disgraces Herself In Public (viewer Discretion) by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 13, 2015
Chaiii grin grin embarassed... Nature's call...

I don't think it happened in Naija though. ..
Re: Lady Disgraces Herself In Public (viewer Discretion) by boiz2mhen(m): 7:51am On Jul 13, 2015
URuakpa eh!!!!!....ihan o nshi!....dirty bum yet guys be like wow!

1 Like

Re: Lady Disgraces Herself In Public (viewer Discretion) by clintino700(m): 8:05am On Jul 13, 2015
definitely not in NG but one cant deceive nature calls.
Re: Lady Disgraces Herself In Public (viewer Discretion) by SirLegal(m): 8:07am On Jul 13, 2015
Blood of Chisosss...

What is this. I don't feel embarrassed for the girl sha. She seems like one of those girls who behave as if the don't Sh*it like the hole in that azz is for something else.

But at last, na the boyfriend I go pity. Cos na him go do de cleaning.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Disgraces Herself In Public (viewer Discretion) by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:16am On Jul 13, 2015
Too much of Anal sex.

See the result

23 Likes

Re: Lady Disgraces Herself In Public (viewer Discretion) by pickabeau1: 8:20am On Jul 13, 2015
looks like vomit and she is standing over it before it is cleaned

clubs get like this cheesy
Re: Lady Disgraces Herself In Public (viewer Discretion) by Captainswag225(m): 8:35am On Jul 13, 2015
dis disgrace is too much. I feel for the lady.

1 Like

Re: Lady Disgraces Herself In Public (viewer Discretion) by FlySly05: 8:40am On Jul 13, 2015
pickabeau1:
looks like vomit and she is standing over it before it is cleaned

clubs get like this cheesy

That is not vomit my brethren, look at the heel of her left shoe, looks like the thing feel from her bum and landed right where it is and she is not standing on it like you assumed.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Disgraces Herself In Public (viewer Discretion) by Yustash001(m): 9:35am On Jul 13, 2015
The thing don hold her die...
Re: Lady Disgraces Herself In Public (viewer Discretion) by funlord(m): 9:50am On Jul 13, 2015
grin Awoof don run this biatch belle! Smelly pix!

1 Like

Re: Lady Disgraces Herself In Public (viewer Discretion) by pickabeau1: 12:12pm On Jul 13, 2015
FlySly05:

That is not vomit my brethren, look at the heel of her left shoe, looks like the thing feel from her bum and landed right where it is and she is not standing on it like you assumed.

Nope if it fell from her bum
it will run down her leg
Still looks like vomit to me

2 Likes

Re: Lady Disgraces Herself In Public (viewer Discretion) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 13, 2015
boiz2mhen:
URuakpa eh!!!!!....ihan o nshi!....dirty bum yet guys be like wow!
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Disgraces Herself In Public (viewer Discretion) by FlySly05: 2:16pm On Jul 13, 2015
pickabeau1:

Nope if it fell from her bum
it will run down her leg
Still looks like vomit to me

Look at the trail in the third photo and you can see that does not look like something that came out forcefully from the mouth but something that willingly came out of the other orifice in rather large drops.
Re: Lady Disgraces Herself In Public (viewer Discretion) by Nitefury: 2:29pm On Jul 13, 2015
ULSHERLAN:
Too much of Anal sex.

See the result

I'm telling you bro.. Repetitive anal sex would have led to the weakening of her anal sphincter, making it difficult for her to hold back the feces until she got to the convenience room.
Re: Lady Disgraces Herself In Public (viewer Discretion) by saintneo(m): 2:53pm On Jul 13, 2015
This is definitely the result of anal sex.

1 Like

Re: Lady Disgraces Herself In Public (viewer Discretion) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 13, 2015
saintneo:
This is definitely the result of anal sex.
Abi and na so she go dey MESS scatter..

Her Anal sphicters have EBOLA. They no longer obey HOOK'S LAW

1 Like

Re: Lady Disgraces Herself In Public (viewer Discretion) by orogodoganyin(m): 3:43pm On Jul 13, 2015
e fit b one kind bad diarrhoea abi jedijedi. na as she wan take style fart small, d shit drop. she cum kuku release everything nao.
shit never comot whn u wan take style fart b4? no lie o
Re: Lady Disgraces Herself In Public (viewer Discretion) by pickabeau1: 4:14pm On Jul 13, 2015
FlySly05:

Look at the trail in the third photo and you can see that does not look like something that came out forcefully from the mouth but something that willingly came out of the other orifice in rather large drops.

Ok
Re: Lady Disgraces Herself In Public (viewer Discretion) by Thermythorpe(f): 4:28pm On Jul 13, 2015
ChAi! Na someone future wife/mother be dis oooo

1 Like

Re: Lady Disgraces Herself In Public (viewer Discretion) by ggrin(f): 5:04pm On Jul 13, 2015
iranu abasha undecided

Yucklipsrsealed
Re: Lady Disgraces Herself In Public (viewer Discretion) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 13, 2015
May be she had even form posh girl before the incident happened cry
Re: Lady Disgraces Herself In Public (viewer Discretion) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 13, 2015
I don't believe it

1 Like

Re: Lady Disgraces Herself In Public (viewer Discretion) by Djicemob: 6:02pm On Jul 13, 2015
Like who actually believe its her faeces? undecided
Re: Lady Disgraces Herself In Public (viewer Discretion) by timawoku(m): 7:55pm On Jul 13, 2015
It is well!
Re: Lady Disgraces Herself In Public (viewer Discretion) by igwedaboss(m): 8:54pm On Jul 13, 2015
When turning up is a must... no holding back
Re: Lady Disgraces Herself In Public (viewer Discretion) by lifestyle1(m): 9:18pm On Jul 13, 2015
Wow. shocked
Re: Lady Disgraces Herself In Public (viewer Discretion) by damyzino(m): 9:38pm On Jul 13, 2015
Cutehector:
She no wear pant

She fit don chop beans and egg..
she no get problem atleast her face didn't show

(1) (2) (Reply)

In The Spirit Of Christmas, Please Stop Child Abuse/bullying / Why Do Wives Find It Difficult To Be In Subjection To Their Husbands.— / Coping With Nagging Mother-in-law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.