Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Prophet Ajanaku’s Wife Again, Says “my Husband Is Not Dead, I Talk To Him Daily” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prophet Ajanaku’s Wife Again, Says “my Husband Is Not Dead, I Talk To Him Daily” (1736 Views)

Peter Okoye Deletes How To Book P'square: Says 'My Family Comes First' / Sarkodie Is Not Dead, See His Latest Tweet (Snapshots) / Chidinma Okeke: "My Blackmailers Will Shoot Me If I Talk" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Ajanaku’s Wife Again, Says “my Husband Is Not Dead, I Talk To Him Daily” by goldrush112: 11:53am On Jul 13, 2015
Wife of Prophet Ajanaku who died three years ago, Ireti Ajanaku has said though her husband is gone, his spirit is still very much alive and they communicate on a daily basis. In an interview conducted by City People magazine in preparation for their church’s 20th anniversary, Mrs Ajanaku spoke about how she has managed to fill the big shoes her husband left behind, while consoling herself that they still communicate.

Human Eaters In Lagos Stripped Naked By Angry Mob; Almost Set Ablaze [PHOTOS]

How has it been all these years without your husband?

I thank the God of Elijah Ireti Ajanaku, He has been the one behind my strength. He has been the one behind me. If not for Him, I would have been forgotten and everything about my husband, Prophet Elijah Ireti Ajanaku would have been forgotten. But His grace has been keeping me moving; ever since his body slept in the lord I believe he is much alive. I believe his spirit is much alive, but its only his body that slept. It is God that has been sustaining me. I thank God for his call over his life. If not for the fact that God called him and he is a man of God, I don’t know what would have befall his Ministry, I myself and the children and everybody he left behind. But I thank God that called him. He has been the one sustaining us.

While answering another question she said her husband is not dead and she talks to him daily.

http://goldrushnews247.com/prophet-ajanakus-wife-again-says-my-husband-is-not-dead-i-talk-to-him-daily/

Re: Prophet Ajanaku’s Wife Again, Says “my Husband Is Not Dead, I Talk To Him Daily” by Orezy5(m): 12:00pm On Jul 13, 2015
hmm. this woman has started again
Re: Prophet Ajanaku’s Wife Again, Says “my Husband Is Not Dead, I Talk To Him Daily” by eleko1: 12:03pm On Jul 13, 2015
She's simply a sleep walker.dream on
Re: Prophet Ajanaku’s Wife Again, Says “my Husband Is Not Dead, I Talk To Him Daily” by eluquenson(m): 12:05pm On Jul 13, 2015
What i can deduce from the woman's story is nothing but a fallacy.
See the dead man and his wife face
Re: Prophet Ajanaku’s Wife Again, Says “my Husband Is Not Dead, I Talk To Him Daily” by jcross19: 12:06pm On Jul 13, 2015
goldrush112:
Wife of Prophet Ajanaku who died three years ago, Ireti Ajanaku has said though her husband is gone, his spirit is still very much alive and they communicate on a daily basis. In an interview conducted by City People magazine in preparation for their church’s 20th anniversary, Mrs Ajanaku spoke about how she has managed to fill the big shoes her husband left behind, while consoling herself that they still communicate.

Human Eaters In Lagos Stripped Naked By Angry Mob; Almost Set Ablaze [PHOTOS]

How has it been all these years without your husband?

I thank the God of Elijah Ireti Ajanaku, He has been the one behind my strength. He has been the one behind me. If not for Him, I would have been forgotten and everything about my husband, Prophet Elijah Ireti Ajanaku would have been forgotten. But His grace has been keeping me moving; ever since his body slept in the lord I believe he is much alive. I believe his spirit is much alive, but its only his body that slept. It is God that has been sustaining me. I thank God for his call over his life. If not for the fact that God called him and he is a man of God, I don’t know what would have befall his Ministry, I myself and the children and everybody he left behind. But I thank God that called him. He has been the one sustaining us.

While answering another question she said her husband is not dead and she talks to him daily.

http://goldrushnews247.com/prophet-ajanakus-wife-again-says-my-husband-is-not-dead-i-talk-to-him-daily/
she is in wonderland. She needs serious deliverance.
Re: Prophet Ajanaku’s Wife Again, Says “my Husband Is Not Dead, I Talk To Him Daily” by delishpot: 12:21pm On Jul 13, 2015
No be this same man I hear say Ogboni people do his burial?
Re: Prophet Ajanaku’s Wife Again, Says “my Husband Is Not Dead, I Talk To Him Daily” by Visocrate(m): 12:29pm On Jul 13, 2015
ok so you can communicate with the dead abi maybe I will come so that you can help me communicate with my grand father
Re: Prophet Ajanaku’s Wife Again, Says “my Husband Is Not Dead, I Talk To Him Daily” by mczico: 1:07pm On Jul 13, 2015
Blame buhari . i miss gej

1 Like

Re: Prophet Ajanaku’s Wife Again, Says “my Husband Is Not Dead, I Talk To Him Daily” by Afrok(m): 1:10pm On Jul 13, 2015
Cheap attention seeker...
Re: Prophet Ajanaku’s Wife Again, Says “my Husband Is Not Dead, I Talk To Him Daily” by glimpse(f): 2:23pm On Jul 13, 2015
it is either spiritual husband tins or familiar spirit tins embarassed
Re: Prophet Ajanaku’s Wife Again, Says “my Husband Is Not Dead, I Talk To Him Daily” by oluwadamilolah(f): 4:55pm On Jul 13, 2015
Early signs of kolomental grin
Re: Prophet Ajanaku’s Wife Again, Says “my Husband Is Not Dead, I Talk To Him Daily” by Haywhymido(m): 5:08pm On Jul 13, 2015
i pity u, u better seek spiritual help. we all knw dat man's hand isnt clean.

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Cute Photo With Her Husband / OMG! Woman Chops Off Rapist’s Pe*nis…. Hands It Over To The Police As Evidence! / Check-out 10 Craziest Laws From Around The World!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.