Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,893 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Now Is The Time To Appreciate Your Parents - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Now Is The Time To Appreciate Your Parents (419 Views)

It Is Not Your Responsibility To Take Care Of Your Parents -Bisi Alimi / Mother's Day: Share Those Annoying Things Your Mum Used To Do You Now Appreciate / Woman Mouth Lashed For Kneeling To Appreciate Her Husband Publicly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Now Is The Time To Appreciate Your Parents by emflex(m): 11:57am On Jul 13, 2015
My friend writes: I never seem to know when Father’s Day creeps in again. I am beginning to wonder if it is celebrated twice a year. I hear it’s another one today. Were my father alive today, he would have been 76+. I passed up a vital opportunity while he was alive and I wish you will learn from me.
First, realize that your parents will not be around forever. If you want to build them a house, or buy a them a car, or sew that safari suit, or buy a new set of chairs, or change their car, or buy them their medication, or sink them a borehole, now is the time to do it. At their sunset, all you will see is what you have not done. Dispel the lie that your parents are comfortable and do not need anything from you. Anything you do for them, you do for yourself, really. It is a privilege to return what little you can.
http://mcemmalex.com/a-friends-thought-on-fathers-day

(1) (Reply)

Personal Assistant Available / What Goes Around Comes Around (show LOVE And Share LOVE Today.) / Shock In Aba As Woman Delivers ‘faceless’ Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.