Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,854 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

BREAKING NEWS: Industrial Court Restored The 22 Lga's Chairmen In Rivers State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: Industrial Court Restored The 22 Lga's Chairmen In Rivers State (4544 Views)

List Of Newly Elected LG & LCDA Chairmen And Vice Chairmen In Lagos / Court Reinstates Elected LG Chairmen In River State / Wike Swears In 22 LGA Caretaker Chairmen In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS: Industrial Court Restored The 22 Lga's Chairmen In Rivers State by Jimiyke(m): 12:25pm On Jul 13, 2015
The National Industrial Court Sitting in Bayelsa today restored the 22 LGA Chairmen in Rivers State.

With the verdict of the National Industrial Court in Bayelsa today, Nyesom Wike cannot proceed to hold JACC meeting with the now illegal CTC
Chairmen again! Jungle don mature oh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Industrial Court Restored The 22 Lga's Chairmen In Rivers State by feldido(m): 12:26pm On Jul 13, 2015
Joke of the day

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Industrial Court Restored The 22 Lga's Chairmen In Rivers State by dekdek: 12:26pm On Jul 13, 2015
If this is true, i expect Wike to immediately obey the court order the same way he obeyed the previous one nahhhhhhhhhhhhh grin grin

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Industrial Court Restored The 22 Lga's Chairmen In Rivers State by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 13, 2015
Under which jurisdiction?

No be Industry court nah Sharia court.

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Industrial Court Restored The 22 Lga's Chairmen In Rivers State by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 13, 2015
dekdek:
If this is true, i expect Wike to immediately obey the court order the same way he obeyed the previous one nahhhhhhhhhhhhh grin grin

Rivers is PDP.

Wike is Governor of Rivers.

Concentrate on your Osun state.

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Industrial Court Restored The 22 Lga's Chairmen In Rivers State by multikolour(m): 12:29pm On Jul 13, 2015
you smoke sambisa weed , where is the source of this trash.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Industrial Court Restored The 22 Lga's Chairmen In Rivers State by psucc(m): 12:30pm On Jul 13, 2015
feldido:
Joke of the day
I tell you!!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Industrial Court Restored The 22 Lga's Chairmen In Rivers State by MzJackBaueress(f): 12:31pm On Jul 13, 2015
Source before I congratulate Amaechi
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Industrial Court Restored The 22 Lga's Chairmen In Rivers State by dekdek: 12:32pm On Jul 13, 2015
[s]
WombRaiders:

Rivers is PDP.

Wike is Governor of Rivers.

Concentrate on your Osun state.
[/s]

Face topic goon.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Industrial Court Restored The 22 Lga's Chairmen In Rivers State by Jimiyke(m): 12:36pm On Jul 13, 2015
multikolour:
you smoke sambisa weed , where is the source of this trash.

Am reporting #LIVE from the court as a journalist ...just wait many online news will bring it up soon!!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Industrial Court Restored The 22 Lga's Chairmen In Rivers State by popepraise: 12:38pm On Jul 13, 2015
Na you be the Judge way give the sentence abii
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Industrial Court Restored The 22 Lga's Chairmen In Rivers State by Realdeals(m): 12:38pm On Jul 13, 2015
Abeg! is politics now a industry?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Industrial Court Restored The 22 Lga's Chairmen In Rivers State by ProfessorPeter(m): 12:39pm On Jul 13, 2015
When did they go to court?
Does industrial court has right to hear election matter? Is industrial court an appeal court?
Nothing APC no go fit lie with

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Industrial Court Restored The 22 Lga's Chairmen In Rivers State by dekdek: 12:40pm On Jul 13, 2015
Jimiyke:

Am reporting #LIVE from the court as a journalist ...just wait many online news will bring it up soon!!

If this is so................. Wikes CTC chairmen are expected to vacate their office tomorrow for the elected chairmen.
Rule of law must prevail grin grin

Rivers is APC
APC is RIVERS
grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Industrial Court Restored The 22 Lga's Chairmen In Rivers State by born2lead01: 12:40pm On Jul 13, 2015
Seriously?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Industrial Court Restored The 22 Lga's Chairmen In Rivers State by ziccoit: 12:44pm On Jul 13, 2015
Jimiyke:

You are a journalist you said? Industry court or industrial court?

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Industrial Court Restored The 22 Lga's Chairmen In Rivers State by stebell(m): 12:50pm On Jul 13, 2015
ziccoit:

You are a journalist you said? Industry court or industrial court?

Don't even respond to that guy. He workd wit APC media wing. Their chairman/Director is Liar Mohammed.
So to them, lie is like a butter to their bread

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Industrial Court Restored The 22 Lga's Chairmen In Rivers State by Noneroone(m): 12:51pm On Jul 13, 2015
hahaha
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Industrial Court Restored The 22 Lga's Chairmen In Rivers State by Volksfuhrer(m): 1:00pm On Jul 13, 2015
More like Idumuse Court. grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Industrial Court Restored The 22 Lga's Chairmen In Rivers State by PhockPhockMan: 1:03pm On Jul 13, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

??
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Industrial Court Restored The 22 Lga's Chairmen In Rivers State by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 13, 2015
dekdek:
[s][/s]

Face topic goon.

Which topic?

No be only Industrial court nah Divorce court .

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Industrial Court Restored The 22 Lga's Chairmen In Rivers State by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 13, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

Illiterate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Industrial Court Restored The 22 Lga's Chairmen In Rivers State by franchizy(m): 1:06pm On Jul 13, 2015
I'm a strong PDP supporter. This is victory for our democracy. I congratulate APC for abiding to the Rule of Law.
Tribunal judgement Loading..........

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Industrial Court Restored The 22 Lga's Chairmen In Rivers State by brainpower(m): 1:06pm On Jul 13, 2015
I'm not a lawyer but but I know Wike will never work with APC's LG chairmen. Of course he wasn't expecting his govt to be smooth so these hiccups are expected but he will never work with them. And the high court case was already on before the LG chairmen went to the industrial court to procure an injection. But let's see how things unfold.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Industrial Court Restored The 22 Lga's Chairmen In Rivers State by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 13, 2015
so when two courts of concurrent jurisdiction give decisions, which is to be obeyed? the drama is just beginning, i will advise wike to forget about witch hunting for now and see how he can better the lives of Riverians within the short time he has in office.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Industrial Court Restored The 22 Lga's Chairmen In Rivers State by dekdek: 1:08pm On Jul 13, 2015
[s]
WombRaiders:

Which topic?

No be only Industrial court nah Divorce court .
[/s]

dekdek:
[s][/s]
Face topic goon.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Industrial Court Restored The 22 Lga's Chairmen In Rivers State by kazmanbanjoko(m): 1:09pm On Jul 13, 2015
Thrash

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Industrial Court Restored The 22 Lga's Chairmen In Rivers State by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 13, 2015
dekdek:
[s][/s]

Wallow in your ignorance pit.

Wike is Governor of Rivers whether you like it or not.

You are not from Rivers and as such you should not bother your Osogbo head over Rivers affairs.

Useless Taju

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Industrial Court Restored The 22 Lga's Chairmen In Rivers State by dekdek: 1:12pm On Jul 13, 2015
firstEVA:
so when two courts of concurrent jurisdiction give decisions, which is to be obeyed? the drama is just beginning, i will advise wike to forget about witch hunting for now and see how he can better the lives of riverians withing the short time he has in office.

None then to avoid chaos. I expect the Police to go back and seal the councils and FG withhold allocations pending a superior court make a declaration. Wike never allowed his predecessor know peace, he also should also know no peace. grin grin grin Unfortunately, the people will feel the real pain.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Industrial Court Restored The 22 Lga's Chairmen In Rivers State by kenny987(f): 1:12pm On Jul 13, 2015
The Federal High Court and d National Industrial Court are courts of concurrent jurisdiction so a judgement from one cannot purport to override the other. The first in time will prevail unless it is overturned by a higher court. The NIC doesn't have jurisdiction to hear cases with the subject matter in question. This has nothing to do with employer/employee contracts so it is an anomaly if this report is true.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Industrial Court Restored The 22 Lga's Chairmen In Rivers State by frodobee: 1:13pm On Jul 13, 2015
Frodobee :

They should approach supreme court, for now Wike has chosen for obey the Federal Court until a higher court (Supreme court) says otherwise.
The juridisction of this court over this matter is contestable.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Industrial Court Restored The 22 Lga's Chairmen In Rivers State by dekdek: 1:13pm On Jul 13, 2015
WombRaiders:

Wallow in your ignorance pit.

Wike is Governor of Rivers whether you like it or not.

You are not from Rivers and as such you should not bother your Osogbo head over Rivers affairs.

Useless Taju

Fool, no one is claiming that the thug isnt the governor albeit even if its just for the mean time.
Fool subtantiate ur claims that am not from Rivers but from Osogbo and i will be convinced that u arent a Bastard grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

VIDEO: Osinbajo Caught Lying On National Television / Wishful Map Of Nigeria - Post Buhari / It Is Stupidity For Charles Awuzie To Insult Bishop Oyedepo Because Of Tithing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.