Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,778 members, 7,813,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Responding To The Latest Taqiyya;" Boko Haram Are Not Muslims" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Responding To The Latest Taqiyya;" Boko Haram Are Not Muslims" (696 Views)

Boko Haram Are Displacing More Nigerians - UN / Ben Carson Exposes Taqiyya / Responding To Buhari's Declaration That Boko Haram Are Not Muslims. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Responding To The Latest Taqiyya;" Boko Haram Are Not Muslims" by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 13, 2015
Muslims are a very special breed of people.

They kick and scream if any body "insults" their religion and they defend any violent act by their fellow Muslims on any group or person who ridicules their religion and their prophet.

The Danish cartoon which depicted Mohammed spawned series of violent protests in Muslim populated nations. Nigeria was not spared as the riots in the north where the most brutal response to the comics. There were even calls by Northern Muslims for Nigeria to severe any links to Denmark over the cartoons.

The anti Charlie Hebdo demonstrations also showed that Muslims will make their stance known loud and clear where their religion and prophet is ridiculed. So it wasn't any surprise when a Sharia court sitting in Kano sentenced 9 Muslims to death for blasphemy.

This goes to show that Muslims are very much ready to defend the integrity of their religion and it's prophet.

Coming to Boko Haram, we are now being told that the group are not Muslims. This is a different stance taken by Muslims like Emir Sanusi who see the group as being highly ignorant of what Islam truly means and that the root cause of Islamic extremism in the north is as a result of wide spread ignorance and teachings from quack clerics.

But just recently, the Muslim community wants us to accept what President Buhari declared last week that Boko Haram are not true Muslims.

It is thus mind buggling why the highly conservative Muslims in the north are just merely condemning Boko Haram as heretics and are not taking the initiative by staging violent attacks on members and supporters of Boko Haram since this same Boko Haram are committing acts of atrocities in the name of Allah.

Rather than react in the way it is expected of Muslims they have now decided to circulate a lie among themselves that Boko Haram members are mostly composed of Christians. This, off course, is just to justify more riots and attacks on Christians residing in the north.

The Muslim community should stop appropriating blame for Boko Haram and they should either come out outrightly to reject and act against Boko Haram or forevere shut dah hell up!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Responding To The Latest Taqiyya;" Boko Haram Are Not Muslims" by francizy(m): 12:49pm On Jul 13, 2015
Good

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Responding To The Latest Taqiyya;" Boko Haram Are Not Muslims" by kazmanbanjoko(m): 12:49pm On Jul 13, 2015
Truth is bitter.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Responding To The Latest Taqiyya;" Boko Haram Are Not Muslims" by ibrams(m): 12:49pm On Jul 13, 2015
Re: Responding To The Latest Taqiyya;" Boko Haram Are Not Muslims" by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 13, 2015
boko haram are not muslim's?

Father Lord what are you still waiting for

It's time for THUNDER to strike some ppl from d northern part of d country

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Responding To The Latest Taqiyya;" Boko Haram Are Not Muslims" by kay1one2(m): 12:55pm On Jul 13, 2015
Trying to deny their kin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Responding To The Latest Taqiyya;" Boko Haram Are Not Muslims" by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 13, 2015
WombRaiders:
Muslims are a very special breed of people. The Muslim community should stop appropriating blame for Boko Haram and they should either come outrightly to reject and act against Boko

Muslims Online/Offline will never openly castigate Violent Islamic Terrorists - they may condemn in words but that is as far as it goes.. they are silent always.. it shows support. 1000%

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Responding To The Latest Taqiyya;" Boko Haram Are Not Muslims" by Emekamex(m): 12:57pm On Jul 13, 2015
True talk

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Responding To The Latest Taqiyya;" Boko Haram Are Not Muslims" by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 13, 2015
Until I see wide spread protests by Muslims in Nigeria against Boko Haram like the way they protested and defended the Charlie Hebdo massacre then I will continue to presume that Boko Haram enjoy tacit and wide spread support among the Muslim community.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Responding To The Latest Taqiyya;" Boko Haram Are Not Muslims" by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 13, 2015
If I am to start a Church of Islam and use the Koran as a bible and operate this church with Mohammed as Christ what do you expect Muslims to do to me?

Won't there be mass riots in the north over my newly created peaceful religion?

So why are Muslims not reacting to a violent sect like Boko Haram?

Does this mean that violent Islam can not be condemned but any reformation of Islam is considered heretic and thus punishable by death?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Responding To The Latest Taqiyya;" Boko Haram Are Not Muslims" by Arbiola(f): 1:04pm On Jul 13, 2015
This is not what we want to hear....Being Muslims or Christians does not change d fact that they kill innocent lives on a daily basis ...What we want is an end to book haram...

I pray God saves us in this country Nigeria
Re: Responding To The Latest Taqiyya;" Boko Haram Are Not Muslims" by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 13, 2015
Arbiola:
This is not what we want to hear....Being Muslims or Christians does not change d fact that they kill innocent lives on a daily basis ...What we want is an end to book haram...

I pray God saves us in this country Nigeria

How can Boko Haram end where even the President is denying its root cause which is fundamental Islam?

How can Boko Haram end where Northern Muslims troop to Sambisa daily to join the group?

The Governor of Borno has stated that a peaceful negotiation should be opened because according to him there are many forced conscriptions in the fold of Boko Haram.

Muslims are not ready to end this nonsense because for as long as they call for amnesty for this group and try to deflect attention from the real perpetrators and ambitions of this group the more they want to deny the Islamic link to it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Responding To The Latest Taqiyya;" Boko Haram Are Not Muslims" by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:27pm On Jul 13, 2015
Let me invite my Muslim friends maybe they will have something to say; midolian, passingshot, MalcolmX...make una show...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Responding To The Latest Taqiyya;" Boko Haram Are Not Muslims" by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 13, 2015
Re: Responding To The Latest Taqiyya;" Boko Haram Are Not Muslims" by ofala(m): 1:40pm On Jul 13, 2015
The word; NEMESIS wasn't crafted by me and I won't try to define it here in the very context it just rang in my mind but the sooner some folks stop deceiving themselves(in the pretext of protecting any religion), the better.

*Before we forget: 99% of Boko Haram members are Christians and Shekau(or whatever he is called) is a Bishop.....yea...that much I know.

That Nigerian leaders(past and present) choose to play politics with the lives of innocent citizens of this Country is quite unfortunate but like I said earlier; nemesis( retribution) surely knocks....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Re: Hungerbad's Response On "We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage / mr, the 99% igbo people hate western nigeria people with passion / Palestinians Riot As Israeli Police Enter Islam's Most Holy Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.