Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Difference Btw Tinubu And Saraki Must Read - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Difference Btw Tinubu And Saraki Must Read (888 Views)

Btw Tinubu And Dolapo Osinbanjo Who Bowed To Buhari Best? / More Photos Of Buhari,Osinbajo And Saraki At Independence Day Celebration 2day / Buhari And Saraki Smile At Each Other During Independence Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Btw Tinubu And Saraki Must Read by papoose999(m): 2:38pm On Jul 13, 2015
I knw a lot of pple wud pour shiit on me buh am very sure say na tinubu(ex bf) get d small banana...lol

Re: Difference Btw Tinubu And Saraki Must Read by 1bunne4lif(m): 2:38pm On Jul 13, 2015
I'll read later
Re: Difference Btw Tinubu And Saraki Must Read by adebisicutie: 2:40pm On Jul 13, 2015
papoose999:
I knw a lot of pple wud pour shiit on me buh am very sure say na tinubu(ex bf) get d small banana...lol

You mean Saraki the mere banker that a Perm Sec ignored his invitation Stay tuned for more disgrace for him grin

4 Likes

Re: Difference Btw Tinubu And Saraki Must Read by ELTON123(m): 2:41pm On Jul 13, 2015
Re: Difference Btw Tinubu And Saraki Must Read by ELTON123(m): 2:41pm On Jul 13, 2015
papoose999:
#udonmeanit
Re: Difference Btw Tinubu And Saraki Must Read by papoose999(m): 2:42pm On Jul 13, 2015
adebisicutie:

You mean Saraki the mere banker that a Perm Sec ignored his invitation Stay tuned for more disgrace for him grin
na dullardiiinho go suffer am my brother shebi e go still send ministerial list na den e go hear am
Re: Difference Btw Tinubu And Saraki Must Read by papoose999(m): 2:42pm On Jul 13, 2015
adebisicutie:

na President Buhari go suffer am my brother shebi e go still send ministerial list na den e go hear am
Re: Difference Btw Tinubu And Saraki Must Read by adebisicutie: 2:49pm On Jul 13, 2015
papoose999:
na President Buhari go suffer am my brother shebi e go still send ministerial list na den e go hear am

You've forgotten that Senate president has no immunity and Saraki has already been implicated many times for fraud when he was a banker and when he was a former governor. Na EFCC go carry am grin the deputy can also be taken care of with the case of altercation of rules and knowing politicians he will have skeletons in his cupboard . Buhari's joker is that they have no immunity

3 Likes

Re: Difference Btw Tinubu And Saraki Must Read by kazmanbanjoko(m): 2:52pm On Jul 13, 2015
Hmmn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Difference Btw Tinubu And Saraki Must Read by papoose999(m): 4:05pm On Jul 13, 2015
adebisicutie:

You've forgotten that Senate president has no immunity and Saraki has already been implicated many times for fraud when he was a banker and when he was a former governor. Na EFCC go carry am grin the deputy can also be taken care of with the case of altercation of rules and knowing politicians he will have skeletons in his cupboard . Buhari's joker is that they have no immunity
lol bros u re naive
Re: Difference Btw Tinubu And Saraki Must Read by donphilopus: 4:17pm On Jul 13, 2015
papoose999:
lol bros u re naive

You couldn't counter his submission and you're here shouting naivety. You are too daft for my liking!

1 Like

Re: Difference Btw Tinubu And Saraki Must Read by ApcSucks: 4:20pm On Jul 13, 2015
donphilopus:

You couldn't counter his submission and you're here shouting naivety. You are too daft for my liking!

Don-fool-opus
Re: Difference Btw Tinubu And Saraki Must Read by papoose999(m): 4:33pm On Jul 13, 2015
donphilopus:

arguing wit a dude whu is nt gonna undastnd wat u re sayn is hard just wait nd c bro in d fullness of time wen d ministerial list enta d senate chambers den u ll undastnd wat am sayn

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Tinubu And Dele Momodu 19yrs Ago / When Will POTUS Visit Nigeria? / Dame Jonathan Reaped What She Sowed – Rivers APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.