Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger (43401 Views)

6 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over Kidnap And Rape Of Facebook Friend (Photo) / Taxi Driver Beats Female Passenger Mercilessly In Lagos(pics) / Driver Arrested For Diverting 600 Bags Of Flour,sells Off Truck (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by 50calibre(m): 6:42pm On Jul 13, 2015
@ Joavid

Here's another incident... So tell me, when are we expecting this victim's suicide?
Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by Krossbow123: 6:45pm On Jul 13, 2015
Kai, I no trust dis story... Hw person go tif something eat finish come sleep there.? Abi D girl set am up ne cos him no pay her?
Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by LEXYCOM: 6:45pm On Jul 13, 2015
24 years old virgin still dey among our girls......?
Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by stinggy(m): 7:00pm On Jul 13, 2015
lekejob:
Something got laughing here. The suspect slept after the act. that is serious.

Even me grin grin grin
Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by Awesomeking: 7:11pm On Jul 13, 2015
seunlayi:
check nairaland, blogs, etc you will discover that this is not a new thing under this new government. Everyday with one evil or more
GOD WILL DELIVER THIS NATION
yall always find a way to blame buhari's goverment for everything

even when a mad igbo man rapes a young virgin,you blame buhari!!!
Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by SirAlfred(m): 7:15pm On Jul 13, 2015
God help our ladies and protect them.
Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by morbeta(m): 7:16pm On Jul 13, 2015
E like say 24year old virgin Toto get sleeping benzodiazepine toxins.
Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 7:24pm On Jul 13, 2015
missKiffy:
Later they will say it's only in yoruba land rape happens, ewus

bITCH shut up,have you been raped by Igboman before?
Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 7:27pm On Jul 13, 2015
Speakdatruth:
Kipping virginity till marriage? WTF does stupid things nowadays

Yes,they kept it for responsible boys like me. Not your type bro.

2 Likes

Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by no2fuks(m): 7:28pm On Jul 13, 2015
sexymoma:
Chai.. she would have broken up with so many guys, cos she doesn't wanna give dem sex... "Keeping virginity for future Spouse"
What an irony of life
Sorry Lady... May God Punish the Old Fool

these girls claiming virgin since the virgin mary gave birth to jesus of Nazareth.
Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by TRAPQUEEN1(f): 7:45pm On Jul 13, 2015
What a wicked man.

Ladies really need to becareful. There are a lot of sick psychos out there. Do not enter taxi's, cabs or walk alone especially late at night. If something does not feel right then trust your gut.
Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 13, 2015
50calibre:
@ Joavid

Here's another incident... So tell me, when are we expecting this victim's suicide?

angry angry

Am an optimistic person.
I pray God gives her the strength to overcome the trauma plus loved ones to comfort her.

And I hope the driver is made serve time for his crime.
Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by Pidggin(f): 8:11pm On Jul 13, 2015
Just for two minutes pleasure some men are prepared to throw away everything they have been slaving for. Lord have mercy, poor girl.

1 Like

Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by abat4real37(f): 8:39pm On Jul 13, 2015
According to the police spokesman, the driver midway into the journey feigned that his cab had run out of fuel and stopped at a lonely place on the Aba-Port Harcourt Expressway, where he raped the suspect.....the driver raped the suspect
Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by 50calibre(m): 8:52pm On Jul 13, 2015
Joavid:

angry angry

Am an optimistic person.
I pray God gives her the strength to overcome the trauma plus loved ones to comfort her.

And I hope the driver is made serve time for his crime.

You didn't answer my question.. When are we to expect her suicide.. 2 months, 1 year, 5 years?

Since rape is such a violation (with equal gravity as murder) which leaves life long scars.. One would expect that this young lady terminates her life to put an end to her misery. Don't you think?
Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by Oyinladephilip(m): 8:54pm On Jul 13, 2015
This world sha!!!!
Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by SegunAdewole: 8:59pm On Jul 13, 2015
Bluetooth2:

If you talk, na 3 days ban o.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Well God know them better for what they are lipsrsealed
My brother leave matter, na we yorubas be king kong of rapism for naija
Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 13, 2015
50calibre:

You didn't answer my question.. When are we to expect her suicide.. 2 months, 1 year, 5 years?

Since rape is such a violation (with equal gravity as murder) which leaves life long scars.. One would expect that this young lady terminates her life to put an end to her misery. Don't you think?

Well, I don't know her. I don't how how much trauma she's going through or if she has emotional support from friends and family. All that and more will aid her healing process.

If the accused is convicted and made to serve time. that can boost her confidence in the judicial system and thus aid her healing process depending on how deep the scar is.

Its a psychological issue
Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by scopusng(m): 9:29pm On Jul 13, 2015
Peculiar to the other side of the country.
Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by Speakdatruth: 9:36pm On Jul 13, 2015
Insidous:

I no them plenty for your family na
na yo fore father breed dem
Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by Speakdatruth: 9:36pm On Jul 13, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Yes,they kept it for responsible boys like me. Not your type bro.
ode
Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by Speakdatruth: 9:37pm On Jul 13, 2015
almajiri101:

Onila and bestdeals0
dos ones are e-virgins
Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by fromnigeria(m): 9:48pm On Jul 13, 2015
Where was this so called virgin going at that time of the night that could not wait till the next day

shrek4:

He also said help could not come the way of the victim on time as the incident occurred very late in the night.

who wanted to know what he was doing alone in the vehicle and on the deserted road at that hour of the night and...
Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by Nelson1235: 9:56pm On Jul 13, 2015
jas no be small one.
F**k and sleep. Lol
Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by Nelson1235: 9:56pm On Jul 13, 2015
jas no be small one.
Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 13, 2015
Speakdatruth:
dos ones are e-virgins
i dont blame u. Wish u d best.
Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by ekiloui(f): 10:55pm On Jul 13, 2015
jamex93:
na wa oo

Igbo I hail o

you're hailing Igbos, just shows how cheap drugs work undecided
Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:12pm On Jul 13, 2015
Speakdatruth:
ode

Ode? Ahhhh,I forgot it was your father's name.
Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by InMyOpinion(m): 12:40am On Jul 14, 2015
24 year old virgin in Naija?--that's actually impressive. Sad she lost it this way
Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by elantraceey(f): 12:46am On Jul 14, 2015
You'll rather kill me abeg undecided

Poor girl cry
Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by southernbelle(f): 12:48am On Jul 14, 2015
sheer wickedness sad
Re: Abia Driver Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Female Passenger by Nobody: 1:45am On Jul 14, 2015
Konji na bascard - Yoruba bible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adebayo Oluwatomiyin Oyiza, AAU Student Kidnapped On Her Way To Kogi (Photos) / Rita Amenze: Why Nigerian Was Killed By Her Italian Husband Pierangelo Pellizzar / Pastor Kenneth Onyeali Defiles Two Sisters During Deliverance In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.