Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,053 members, 7,838,659 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (monday - 13/7//15)- FASTING IS RELEVANT - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (monday - 13/7//15)- FASTING IS RELEVANT (402 Views)

Reason Why Fasting Is Basically Useless / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (monday Nov. 9th 2015) - Why He Was Given / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (monday Sept. 14th 2015) - THE RIGHT ROOT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (monday - 13/7//15)- FASTING IS RELEVANT by dallyemmy: 3:13pm On Jul 13, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Monday - 13/7//15)- FASTING IS RELEVANT

1.Thank you Father for the grace to be counted among the living.

2.Thank you Father for your provisions for me, my ministry and my family.

3.Father, release upon my life and destiny, mercy, that is beyond my fasting and prayers.

4.Father, let every work of the flesh and hell fire, in my life, be burnt to ashes by your fire.

5.Father, grant unto me the grace to pay the price of a higher calling in christ Jesus.

6.Father, release upon my life the anointing and the grace, to fast and pray often.

7.Father, grant unto me the grace to walk in the spirit, that I may not fulfil the lust of the flesh.

8.Father, turn my spirit man to divine fire.

9.Father, let the Holy Spirit take a dominant position in my life and let flesh and its activities be completely molified and subdued .

10.Father, open my eyes to see the invisible, and my ears, to hear the inaudible in Jesus' name.

11.Father, beginning from now, let there be great manifestations of your signs and wonders in my life and ministry.

12.Father, as from today, let all things be possible for me, as I place my trust in you.

13.Father, make me relevant in your kingdom, to my generation till the end and even, beyond, in Jesus' name..

14.Father, give me a faith that can move mountains and take me to my next level of signs and wonders, in ministry.

15.Your Personal Petitions. (Phil 4:6)
16.In Jesus' name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
17.Thank you Father for answered prayers. (1 Thes 5:18)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Digest For The Day 20th Of July 2015 / Receive Peace. / Israeli Christians Protest State Funding Cuts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.