Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,999 members, 7,810,782 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Deeper Life Pastor Enahoro Heals Crippled Hausa Man In Ketu Lagos - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deeper Life Pastor Enahoro Heals Crippled Hausa Man In Ketu Lagos (756 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? / Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) / God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deeper Life Pastor Enahoro Heals Crippled Hausa Man In Ketu Lagos by arinze4u(m): 9:42pm On Jul 13, 2015
Deeper Life Pastor Enahoro Heals Crippled Hausa Man In Ketu Lagos
Deeper Life, Nigerian Pastor Enahoro Heals Crippled Hausa Man In Ketu Lagos.In the era of stage managed miracles by fake pastors who parade themselves as men of God, it is hard to tell which of them are really sent by God. But this was not for Suraju, a popular beggar at Ketu bus-stop in Lagos who according to eye witnesses got healed by a Deeper Life Bible Church pastor who identified himself as Pastor Enahoro. Saturday Sun gathered that the cripple often crawls to a particular place where he begs passers-by for his daily bread prior to his healing. Speaking to our correspondent, the pastor who performed the miracle said that he had noticed the man for weeks and was moved with compassion to pray for him. “Anytime I pass this area, I noticed that he normally begs at this spot. That was about three weeks ago. By God’s grace, I saw him and I pitied his situation and I prayed to God to give me the grace to pray for this man. “At a certain time, I stood for some minutes looking at him but talking to God on how I will go about it. But after that very day of praying, I summoned the courage. I told God that this is not the ministry of delivering insane people which He called me to do. “I told God to bless me with other ministry so that I can help people. So it was today I saw him but I had a particular mission to go to Adekunle area to look for a particular man who was insane to pray for him and so by the grace of God, as I was contemplating whether I should go or not, I just went to him with boldness believing God that a miracle would happen. So I went to him and asked him how long he had been in that situation and whether he would like to walk again, I kept asking him. He just said no to all the questions. It was then I knew he could not understand English. “Then I saw somebody, a guy pushing a wheel barrow who I believed understood Hausa. I told him to help me tell the man that I would want to pray for him and would want him to walk. He did as I told him and the man still said no, that was when I knew it was not just language barrier but the activities of darkness. Then I prayed for him and miraculously, he walked,” he said. Another witness, Shola who was among the crowd awed by the miracle told our correspondent that he knew the beggar. “I know this beggar. For a long time now, he has been begging for money at this particular spot, from morning till late at night. Honestly, this is my first time to see such a miracle,” he said. Speaking through a translator, the man who was healed said he hails from Kastina State and has been a cripple and begged for alms for 27 years.

2 Likes

Re: Deeper Life Pastor Enahoro Heals Crippled Hausa Man In Ketu Lagos by surgecom(m): 9:45pm On Jul 13, 2015
Hallelujah

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Pastor Enahoro Heals Crippled Hausa Man In Ketu Lagos by jcross19: 9:47pm On Jul 13, 2015
Do you think the ex cripple will ever say there is no God? Or think of any 72 virgins . This is how to crumble all those satanic agent down to the pit where they belong.
Re: Deeper Life Pastor Enahoro Heals Crippled Hausa Man In Ketu Lagos by burnagee(f): 9:50pm On Jul 13, 2015
What a world and Boko would be bombing everywhere...
Re: Deeper Life Pastor Enahoro Heals Crippled Hausa Man In Ketu Lagos by engrfcuksmtin(m): 10:05pm On Jul 13, 2015
[s][/s]
Re: Deeper Life Pastor Enahoro Heals Crippled Hausa Man In Ketu Lagos by engrfcuksmtin(m): 10:06pm On Jul 13, 2015
Link, Pictures, video clips, and other proves......... Or I dont believe.....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Loveware: How The Church Leader Became A Sex Symbol / 7 Tips On How To Overcome Temptations & Addicted Sins. Part 2 / What Would You Consider As Your Greatest Achievement On Earth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.