Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Need American Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need American Account (1571 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need American Account by henry255: 9:44pm On Jul 13, 2015
Hello nairalanders,
I'm looking for an American account. Anyone here or anyone with info on how to get it. Handsome reward awaits u.

Thanks
Re: Need American Account by creampassion: 8:45am On Jul 14, 2015
I have a method for you to get an American account. They even send you an ATM for your use here I have attached a picture of a new atm I just requested wattsup me for more details 08034908146

Re: Need American Account by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 14, 2015
henry255 You need an account you can receive payment with. I may be of help. Drop your contact
Re: Need American Account by henry255: 11:02am On Jul 14, 2015
tweetobyte:
henry255 You need an account you can receive payment with. I may be of help. Drop your contact

Send me ur mail, I will contact u now
Re: Need American Account by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 14, 2015
henry255:

Send me ur mail, I will contact u now
Check my signature
Re: Need American Account by henry255: 1:15am On Jul 15, 2015
tweetobyte:

Check my signature
I sent u a mail
Re: Need American Account by henry255: 2:43pm On Aug 15, 2015
"Found what I'm looking for"
Re: Need American Account by legendary11(m): 5:56pm On Aug 15, 2015
Congrats!
Re: Need American Account by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 15, 2015
legendary11:
Congrats! Bros

Please help me with d info;

kunleadebayo26@yahoo.com

Kind Regards

I sent you mail about the nanny job. I'm yet to get a response.
Re: Need American Account by oloyetomoye: 8:40pm On Aug 15, 2015
henry255:
Hello nairalanders,
I'm looking for an American account. Anyone here or anyone with info on how to get it. Handsome reward awaits u.

Thanks

What do you want to use if for?
You can email me on: talk2wiseman01@yahoo.com
I will enlighten you on how to open one. No game.
Re: Need American Account by ibe9ja: 11:37pm On Aug 15, 2015
oloyetomoye:

What do you want to use if for?
You can email me on: talk2wiseman01@yahoo.com
I will enlighten you on how to open one. No game.

Why can't u say it here for others to benefit from the info?
Re: Need American Account by arbitrage: 4:05am On Aug 16, 2015
henry255:
Hello nairalanders,

Thanks

Go get one at Payoneer.com
Re: Need American Account by arbitrage: 4:06am On Aug 16, 2015
creampassion:
I have a method for you to get an American account. They even send you an ATM for your use here I have attached a picture of a new atm I just requested wattsup me for more details 08034908146

Are you sure displaying your full card details online is not against the Payoneer terms and conditions? What if someone uses your card now that you have revealed all?
Re: Need American Account by gabman700: 4:46am On Aug 16, 2015
It's just funny how someone will expose all his card details online.
Re: Need American Account by lordkay10(m): 11:52am On Aug 16, 2015
Payoneer does not issue you a real US bank account, what you get is a virtual bank account with its limitations, infact, you can't add it to a US PayPal
Re: Need American Account by oloyetomoye: 7:52pm On Aug 16, 2015
gabman700:
It's just funny how someone will expose all his card details online.

I believe he doesn't know the implication. I guess this is his first Debit Card ever and he's so excited to let the world know he's got one.
Re: Need American Account by legendary11(m): 8:17pm On Aug 16, 2015
salsera:

I sent you mail about the nanny job. I'm yet to get a response.

I've replied your mail.

P.S. Am not an agent just tried to help her find a job. U may still call her phone number if interested .
Re: Need American Account by arbitrage: 9:23pm On Aug 16, 2015
lordkay10:
Payoneer does not issue you a real US bank account, what you get is a virtual bank account with its limitations, infact, you can't add it to a US PayPal

It depends on what he needs the US bank account for. It may be just to use online and not for traditional over the counter banking unless he travels to the States. By the way, I guess the inability to link Payoneer to PayPal may be a recent development because the over $7k I have in my Payoneer came from my PayPal linked withdrawal to Payoneer bank account.
Re: Need American Account by Hamisu4888(m): 10:00pm On Aug 16, 2015
Please the man with a Payoneer card, can you tell me where you recieved your own payoner card in Nigeria when you ordered for it.becuose for two month now since I ordered my own card, am yet to recieve it, likwise been sent email reminder to activate it.please need your help.becous I belive my card is in Nigerian, but where can I get it, I had chevked NIPOST,they never recieve such massage.my mail is Hamcy515@gmail.com. I need your advice.
Re: Need American Account by Nobody: 2:51am On Aug 17, 2015
Hamisu4888:
Please the man with a Payoneer card, can you tell me where you recieved your own payoner card in Nigeria when you ordered for it.becuose for two month now since I ordered my own card, am yet to recieve it, likwise been sent email reminder to activate it.please need your help.becous I belive my card is in Nigerian, but where can I get it, I had chevked NIPOST,they never recieve such massage.my mail is Hamcy515@gmail.com. I need your advice.
email them that you are yet to receive yours,they will call you and have you resend your details to them in and email and a new card will be sent out for free.
Re: Need American Account by henry255: 12:38am On Aug 21, 2015
undecided
Re: Need American Account by arbitrage: 1:57am On Aug 21, 2015
henry255:

He is a scammer. He scammed me of 5k.
If I don't kill him for scamming me despite my trust. He will be sorry in hell.

If anyone knows him, better inform him early.
His name is John isikong Mbet from Akwa ibom. That's his number 08034908146.
He stepped on the wrong toes. Nobody treats me this way and goes free. Cos I won't be held responsible for anytin that would happen to him. That's why I came here to say it. I don't mince words, I state it how it is.
The pix is the blindass that scammed me. @creampassion. He would pay dearly. Its a promise

That's serious.
Re: Need American Account by lexylexy(m): 3:45am On Aug 21, 2015
henry255:

He is a scammer. He scammed me of 5k.
If I don't kill him for scamming me despite my trust. He will be sorry in hell.

If anyone knows him, better inform him early.
His name is John isikong Mbet from Akwa ibom. That's his number 08034908146.
He stepped on the wrong toes. Nobody treats me this way and goes free. Cos I won't be held responsible for anytin that would happen to him. That's why I came here to say it. I don't mince words, I state it how it is.
The pix is the blindass that scammed me. @creampassion. He would pay dearly. Its a promise

Nawa o. But dis dude looks familiar,has he worked in a bank before?
Re: Need American Account by puskin: 4:24am On Aug 21, 2015
Ghen Ghen............ accusation wan start. shocked
Re: Need American Account by lexylexy(m): 6:13am On Aug 21, 2015
puskin:
Ghen Ghen............ accusation wan start. shocked

Lol,d guy be like person wey i know.
Re: Need American Account by henry255: 7:29am On Aug 21, 2015
Re: Need American Account by creampassion: 9:15pm On Jun 07, 2016
Hello my people, this is the John that idiot was talking about . the fact is this, he came to nairaland to ask for anyone with an American bank account , now there is a bank in the usa called Payowner which allows other nationals to have account with them and they send you a debit card here so you can make withdrawals from your account, so when he sent that message i told him i can actually open a US account for him for a fee of N5000 which he agreed, so we got talking on the phone , afterwards he told me he was willing to give me even more like up to N30,000 TO N50,000 if i will allow my account to be used for some kind of transfer in the usa. that was when i realised he was trying to use my account in the US for some kind of fraud . I got so upset because i had already given him my account number but he was asking for further details about my account like the online username and password which i refused to give to him that was when i realised. so i decided to punish him by asking him to come get the money from me in person or tell me where he lives so i can come over to him i actually planned to arrest him. but he refused and asked me to send the money via the bank but i said no if he can still read this let him contact me and come for the N5000 in person or tell me where to meet him.
Re: Need American Account by BAILMONEY: 11:13pm On Jun 07, 2016
creampassion:
Hello my people, this is the John that idiot was talking about . the fact is this, he came to nairaland to ask for anyone with an American bank account , now there is a bank in the usa called Payowner which allows other nationals to have account with them and they send you a debit card here so you can make withdrawals from your account, so when he sent that message i told him i can actually open a US account for him for a fee of N5000 which he agreed, so we got talking on the phone , afterwards he told me he was willing to give me even more like up to N30,000 TO N50,000 if i will allow my account to be used for some kind of transfer in the usa. that was when i realised he was trying to use my account in the US for some kind of fraud . I got so upset because i had already given him my account number but he was asking for further details about my account like the online username and password which i refused to give to him that was when i realised. so i decided to punish him by asking him to come get the money from me in person or tell me where he lives so i can come over to him i actually planned to arrest him. but he refused and asked me to send the money via the bank but i said no if he can still read this let him contact me and come for the N5000 in person or tell me where to meet him.
OGA SEND HIS MONEY BACK TO HIM JOOR angry

1 Like

Re: Need American Account by cmoney22222: 1:58pm On Jun 08, 2016
hahaha

BAILMONEY:
OGA SEND HIS MONEY BACK TO HIM JOOR angry

(1) (Reply)

Are You Making Enough Money From Adsense? Try This Instead. / Akin Alabi Returns Money A Guy Lost On His Bet(screen Shot) / Meet Amancio Ortega: The Richest Man In The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.