Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Photos 4rm Pastor Adeboye's Wife 67th Birthday Celebration+Adeboye's Message - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos 4rm Pastor Adeboye's Wife 67th Birthday Celebration+Adeboye's Message (1127 Views)

Photos From Daisy Danjuma's 65th Birthday Celebration In Lagos / Goodluck Jonathan's 58th Birthday Celebration Photos / Ken Nnamani Celebrates 67th Birthday Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos 4rm Pastor Adeboye's Wife 67th Birthday Celebration+Adeboye's Message by ebosie11(f): 7:13am On Jul 14, 2015
Pastor Adeboye's wife Pastor Mrs Foluke Adeboye was a year older today 13th July,2015.

To celebrate her 67th birthday,members of RCCG gathered at Youth Centre at RCCG HQ to celebrate her with a  special praise concert.

The event was attended by her husband,the General overseer of the RCCG Pastor E.A Adeboye among several other people.Mrs Foluke Adeboye was pictured smiling with a special birthday cake at the event.

Pastor EA Adeboye took to his Facebook page to send her a lovely birthday message.

He wrote; 

Happy birthday to my sweet baby, my friend, my sister, my lover, my confidant, my pali, my only wife, my mummy and my partner in Christ. Love you today and always. @PastorFAAdeboye with love from @PastorEAAdeboye

Re: Photos 4rm Pastor Adeboye's Wife 67th Birthday Celebration+Adeboye's Message by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 14, 2015
cool
Re: Photos 4rm Pastor Adeboye's Wife 67th Birthday Celebration+Adeboye's Message by Ridwanna(m): 7:15am On Jul 14, 2015
More years on Earth to MaMa
Re: Photos 4rm Pastor Adeboye's Wife 67th Birthday Celebration+Adeboye's Message by ebosie11(f): 7:16am On Jul 14, 2015
Another pic

Re: Photos 4rm Pastor Adeboye's Wife 67th Birthday Celebration+Adeboye's Message by kossyablaze(m): 7:21am On Jul 14, 2015
Now playing Rihanna-Bitch better have my money........Jeremiah-Birthday sexx......2chainz-Birthday song

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos 4rm Pastor Adeboye's Wife 67th Birthday Celebration+Adeboye's Message by OmoNwa: 7:34am On Jul 14, 2015
Happy birthday Mummy GO!
Re: Photos 4rm Pastor Adeboye's Wife 67th Birthday Celebration+Adeboye's Message by oduastates: 7:40am On Jul 14, 2015
Building churches all over the place like profit making corporation while poverty and hopelessness surrounds them.
How about building schools, hospitals and orphanages for the poor like the Catholics, Anglicans, Methodists they overthrew with that born again crap.
Re: Photos 4rm Pastor Adeboye's Wife 67th Birthday Celebration+Adeboye's Message by ebosie11(f): 8:32am On Jul 14, 2015
oduastates:
Building churches all over the place like profit making corporation while poverty and hopelessness surrounds them.
How about building schools, hospitals and orphanages for the poor like the Catholics, Anglicans, Methodists they overthrew with that born again crap.
Are u sure?

(1) (Reply)

Something To Wail About Today / When Is This Going To Start? PICTURE. / Breaking News: President Buhari And Vp,osinbajo Declare Asset (full List Of Prop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.