Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

I,m Coughing Out Blood - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I,m Coughing Out Blood (1416 Views)

Coughing For Over 5 Months / Coughing Out Phlegm Leads To Choking - Laryngospasms? / What Might Be The Posible Cause Of Coughing Out Blood? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I,m Coughing Out Blood by Godswillnwaoma(m): 7:35am On Jul 14, 2015
Since i had malaria which i have treated but the cough refuse to go i,ve been coughing out blood. Which could wrong with me?
Re: I,m Coughing Out Blood by powerfulsettingz: 7:41am On Jul 14, 2015
that's serious oooooo
Re: I,m Coughing Out Blood by Godswillnwaoma(m): 7:46am On Jul 14, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
that's serious oooooo
i wil soon be on my way to hospital this morning after break fast.
Re: I,m Coughing Out Blood by orobs93(m): 7:50am On Jul 14, 2015
Don't need to worry it might b tuberculosis it is treatable just a six to nine months program u will b fine
Re: I,m Coughing Out Blood by Godswillnwaoma(m): 7:51am On Jul 14, 2015
orobs93:
Don't need to worry it might b tuberculosis it is treatable just a six to nine months program u will b fine
i dont smoke
Re: I,m Coughing Out Blood by Godswillnwaoma(m): 7:51am On Jul 14, 2015
orobs93:
but i dont smoke
Re: I,m Coughing Out Blood by Mynd44: 7:53am On Jul 14, 2015
Godswillnwaoma:
but i dont smoke
So?

Tuberculosis is a an infectious illness. You don't have to smoke to get it.
Re: I,m Coughing Out Blood by Godswillnwaoma(m): 7:58am On Jul 14, 2015
Mynd44:

So?

but the cough is not that severe i had the cough when i had malaria but the malaria have been treated..
Re: I,m Coughing Out Blood by Godswillnwaoma(m): 8:00am On Jul 14, 2015
Mynd44:

So?

how is it contact and possible traatment
Re: I,m Coughing Out Blood by Mynd44: 8:16am On Jul 14, 2015
Godswillnwaoma:
but the cough is not that severe i had the cough when i had malaria but the malaria have been treated..
I had malaria recently too associated with fought but no blood. The malaria is gone but slight fought still.

I am not saying it is tuberculosis but I objected to you saying it cant be because you don't smoke.

You cant never tell until you see a doctor which you should do. Then you can know what is wrong and make moves to treat it
Re: I,m Coughing Out Blood by Mynd44: 8:19am On Jul 14, 2015
Godswillnwaoma:
how is it contact and possible traatment
Don't get scared yet bro. You probably don't have tuberculosis. Go see a doctor and get checked first.

I am sure you will get your answers there
Re: I,m Coughing Out Blood by destino24(m): 8:22am On Jul 14, 2015
RUN TO THE HOSPITAL!!

So it doesnt spread from your lungs to somewhere else, like your spine. Paralysis would set in if it gets to your spine. TB no good ooo

RUN oooo
Re: I,m Coughing Out Blood by Godswillnwaoma(m): 8:26am On Jul 14, 2015
destino24:
RUN TO THE HOSPITAL!!

So it doesnt spread from your lungs to somewhere else, like your spine. Paralysis would set in if it gets to your spine. TB no good ooo

RUN oooo

i,m scared oooooo
Re: I,m Coughing Out Blood by destino24(m): 8:36am On Jul 14, 2015
Godswillnwaoma:
i,m scared oooooo

Scared? if its TB then,
It's too early to do that. just go to the hospital, you'll get anti-TB drugs. 3 wks while on drugs, you would have started feeling alot better, the blood from coughing would have stopped, but you'll need to continue taking the drugs for about 8 months. DO NOT stop taking the drugs when you feel better.

Go talk to a doctor first
Re: I,m Coughing Out Blood by Godswillnwaoma(m): 9:18am On Jul 14, 2015
destino24:

Scared? if its TB then,
It's too early to do that. just go to the hospital, you'll get anti-TB drugs. 3 wks while on drugs, you would have started feeling alot better, the blood from coughing would have stopped, but you'll need to continue taking the drugs for about 8 months. DO NOT stop taking the drugs when you feel better.

thanks, i,m with a doctor. I have done the test which the result wil come on friday
Re: I,m Coughing Out Blood by markidoo(m): 9:53am On Jul 14, 2015
Godswillnwaoma:
thanks, i,m with a doctor. I have done the test which the result wil come on friday
Do u drink hard? If u do its liverdurosis. Thank God u've already met a doctor n he ran a test on u.
Re: I,m Coughing Out Blood by Godswillnwaoma(m): 10:09am On Jul 14, 2015
markidoo:
Do u drink hard? If u do its liverdurosis. Thank God u've already met a doctor n he ran a test on u.
i dont take alcohol.
Re: I,m Coughing Out Blood by Godswillnwaoma(m): 10:34am On Jul 14, 2015
Mynd44:

Don't get scared yet bro. You probably don't have tuberculosis. Go see a doctor and get checked first.

I am sure you will get your answers there
thanks i,ve seen a doctor which a test have been ran and the result will be out on friday.
Re: I,m Coughing Out Blood by orobs93(m): 10:55am On Jul 14, 2015
Godswillnwaoma:
i dont smoke

OK well go and see a doctor and do the required test coughing blood ain't never a good thing...
Re: I,m Coughing Out Blood by Mynd44: 10:58am On Jul 14, 2015
Godswillnwaoma:
thanks i,ve seen a doctor which a test have been ran and the result will be out on friday.
Okay
Re: I,m Coughing Out Blood by Godswillnwaoma(m): 11:54am On Jul 14, 2015
Mynd44:
Okay
yeah
Re: I,m Coughing Out Blood by ireneidiva(f): 3:15pm On Aug 04, 2015
destino24:

Scared? if its TB then,

Hmmmmmm
Re: I,m Coughing Out Blood by destino24(m): 3:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
ireneidiva:
Hmmmmmm
Energy Systems and Applications

(1) (Reply)

Infections : Why You Should Care About Your Toilet. / Help! Muscle Twitching / Beard Growth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.