Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Emasculation Of The African Man - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Emasculation Of The African Man (13502 Views)

South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced / South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) / African Man Marries An Elderly Oyinbo Woman. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emasculation Of The African Man by udz: 4:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
Stillfire:

Upload your pic...simple!
stop calling my attention, if I want urs. . . I will ask.
Re: Emasculation Of The African Man by Stillfire: 4:10pm On Jul 14, 2015
udz:

stop calling my attention, if I want urs. . . I will ask.

Post your pic...
Re: Emasculation Of The African Man by udz: 4:13pm On Jul 14, 2015
Stillfire:

Post your pic...

My Pic, my Username, My Data, my Choice. . . . Biiitch !!
Re: Emasculation Of The African Man by Stillfire: 4:13pm On Jul 14, 2015
udz:

My Pic, my Username, My Data, my Choice. . . . Bitch !!

You have still not posted it...
Re: Emasculation Of The African Man by udz: 4:16pm On Jul 14, 2015
Stillfire:

You have still not posted it...

Its Ok, U've got enough of my attention. Atleast that will do U for the rest of the yr.
Re: Emasculation Of The African Man by Stillfire: 4:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
udz:

Its Ok, U've got enough of my attention. Atleast that will do U for the rest of the yr.

Mr. Man post ya pic...let us compare and contrast if your feeding advice is good for Victoria...simple, rotflmao. grin

1 Like

Re: Emasculation Of The African Man by freecocoa(f): 4:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
Emasculated indeed, I really wonder why these men claim to hate homosexuality amongst men when they detest women this much, na wa o.

So because a woman beat up her verbally abusive husband and he cried, she's to be blamed for it? Why did he insult her in the first place? he certainly deserved it, nonsense.undecided
Re: Emasculation Of The African Man by cococandy(f): 4:22pm On Jul 14, 2015
The other day in class we were discussing the topic "why are there no shelters for abused men like there are for abused women" and someone asked if men can be abused.
Like seriously. A college student asking that kind of question. To show you how unfortunate this "being a man" attitude can be for men who can't defend themselves. Sadder still, it's their fellow men that will ridicule them for speaking up.

By the way not all guys are strong. Most are but not all. So what should happen to those ones that find themselves unfairly matched? Is it not the awareness he's creating like this (and if more like him come out) that will help curtail the bias or at least give him a chance for justice should they go to a jury based trial.

Stillfire:
I can never ever support domestic violence, so I don't get why you are including the feminist bit to fulfill your agenda of dampening the intricate issues feminism tackles. If Freeze feels he has been abused, he has every right to alert the whole world about it. There are many men suffering in silence because they are trying to portray a semblance that they are not. Some African women are even bigger in size than their husbands and you want to deceive yourself things can't go awry and the woman pounce on the man, lol, but the man can't say it because he wants to stand among the so called 'unemasculated' men of Nigeria that cannot build a good society for his women and children.

1 Like

Re: Emasculation Of The African Man by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 14, 2015
what freeze did wasn't effeminate. your write-up is plain moronic. you expect men to carry shotguns to hunt all in the name of being masculine?. It is not compulsory you open a thread ✘
Re: Emasculation Of The African Man by iykedare(m): 4:30pm On Jul 14, 2015
cococandy:
I don't know if you're one of those guys who were insulting the dude for opening up about the abuse

Anyway who's an alpha male? Nairalanders be on our necks with this term all the time.
What does it even mean? Someone who can hit back?

Characteristics of an alpha male.

The Alpha Male, the real man, a man’s man, a warrior, a stand-up guy. It doesn’t matter what you call him, he’s a leader, the guy others look to for motivation, inspiration, and often with a hint of jealousy. He’s the man women want, without inention the center of attention.

He’s the guy, the man.

Here’s 25 characteristics that make a man the alpha. Leave your additions (or subtractions) in the comments section.

1. The alpha male is persistent. There’s no quit in this man. He’s the last man standing.

2. The alpha male can defend himself and his family. He can handle himself with his fists, to put it another way.

3. The alpha male is in peak physical shape. He’s strong and athletic as well as aesthetically pleasing to the opposite sex.

4. The alpha male is courageous. He doesn’t lack fear, rather, he accepts that it exists and faces it at every opportunity.

5. The alpha male can entertain. He has a sense of humor and can have a group of people hanging on his every word – he’s a good story teller.

6. The alpha male has stories to tell. He’s lived – and is living – a unique life. He’s made mistakes, but he’s able to find humor in them. He’s had adventures that everyone wants to hear about.

7. The alpha male can laugh at himself. This is an over-looked characteristic of an alpha male, but a ne

cessary one. You can’t make fun of the alpha male because he’ll join in, no one can make fun of him better than he can.

8. The alpha male is humble. Some of this comes from his ability to laugh at himself. No matter what he accomplishes, his head will never balloon, and if it does, he has the ware-with-all to come back down to earth before it gets out of hand.

9. The alpha male is learned, educated. A degree isn’t a prerequisite, but a thirst for knowledge is. He wants to learn, and he does. This helps him relate to people from every social and economic standing. He can converse intelligently with the business man and the preacher. The history buff and the sports nut.

10. The alpha male is a man’s man. He’s a hard guy not to like or want to have a beer with. He’s tough, often quiet, composed, but can joke and shoot the shit with anyone.

11. The alpha male knows the value of every word, he doesn’t talk simply to hear the sound of his own voice. His words are chosen carefully. He respects their power. Whether he’s writing or speaking, he doesn’t speak to be hear, he speaks when he has something of value to say. He’s never the loudest one in the room.

12. The alpha male has a purpose. This may be his most defining trait. Where many wander through life trying to find their Self, the alpha male is too busy creating his Self. Every day he does something to bring himself closer to his goal. He isn’t a wanderer, he’s going places; it’s so obvious that everyone around him can see it.

13. The alpha male is a hard worker. He knows that nothing great is accomplished without hard work and a definite purpose.

14. The alpha male is a warrior not a worrier. He understands that cetain things aren’t under his control. He does everything he can to control what hecan, but doesn’t worry about what he can’t. He’s not worried about tomorrow, he’s too busy working for today.

15. The alpha male doesn’t pick a fight, but he ends it if he’s in one. He isn’t a bully. He isn’t an emotional wreck that looks for a fight at every corner. But, if the logical thing to do is to fight because the situation calls for it, he will. He’ll also never hit a man when he’s down. He isn’t fighting to destroy, but to defend.

16. The alpha male has style. He takes pride in how he looks and people respect him for that. He also knows how to dress like a man. You’d never call the alpha male a metrosexual.

17. The alpha male knows who he is, his values govern his life. He doesn’t stray from these values, in fact he stands up for them. Even when he stands alone in what he believes is right, he digs his heels in and fights.

18. The alpha male knows how to treat a lady. He respects women, often because he’s had some great one’s in his life. He’s chivalrous.
He helps his lady at every chance. He helps her reach her dreams, all-the-while moving closer to attaining his own.

19. The alpha male isn’t a sucker. He isn’t a clinger. He doesn’t go out of his way to please everyone because that’s a futile endeavor. He won’t let a woman run his life. He’s his own man. Though he worships the ground his lady walks on, he knows how to pick ’em. He won’t be with a control-freak or a jealous woman. He has the social intelligence to see that storm before it peeks it’s nasty little head.

20. The alpha male is a man of value. “Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.” Einstein knew that success is reached if you’re valuable to others. The alpha male is a man of value and values. He makes the lives of others better by being a part of them.

21. The alpha male helps others, he’s generous. He has his purpose, but he knows that life isn’t merely about accomplishments, but about leaving a legacy. That legacy is how he made others feel, and how he helps others accomplish their dreams.

22. The alpha male is a leader who leads by example. He doesn’t tell people how to live, but lives in the manner he sees as best to live.

23. Alpha males throughout history, Achilles, William Wallace, and Napoleon, saw opportunity where others saw failure. The alpha male will fail, but he won’t see failure as the end. He’s sees it as a necessary part of the experience, a stepping-stone. Knowing this allows him to try things others won’t, and to work harder when others usually quit.

24. The alpha male is stubborn. When he starts something he’s passionate about, no one can stop him or pull back on the reigns. He’s in it until the end. He’s also open-minded and willing to listen to other points of view. He knows he’s flawed and stubborn, so he gives way and learns from people who are better than him.

25. The alpha male doesn’t try to be an alpha male. That’s where so many fail. He is interested in life, in living. He’s fascinated by the world around him, in becoming the best man he can possibly become. He genuinely cares about people. He passionately works hard. He’s excited by life, by the opportunity that each day presents. He’s genuine in every facet of who he is. Each of the characteristics are possessed by him naturally, or will be as he grows as a man. Bred from curiosity, a genuine kindness, and a warrior’s heart, he is who he is, and all others follow him wherever he will lead them.

1 Like

Re: Emasculation Of The African Man by pickabeau1: 4:31pm On Jul 14, 2015
FrancisTony:

Affirmative!

interesting
Re: Emasculation Of The African Man by freecocoa(f): 4:32pm On Jul 14, 2015
cococandy:
The other day in class we were discussing the topic "why are there no shelters for abused men like there are for abused women" and someone asked if men can be abused.
Like seriously. A college student asking that kind of question. To show you how unfortunate this "being a man" attitude can be for men who can't defend themselves. Sadder still, it's their fellow men that will ridicule them for speaking up.

By the way not all guys are strong. Most are but not all. So what should happen to those ones that find themselves unfairly matched? Is it not the awareness he's creating like this (and if more like him come out) that will help curtail the bias or at least give him a chance for justice should they go to a jury based trial.

I don't even believe his wife did all that to him, Freeze is not that type of man and yes, I know that from listening to him.
Re: Emasculation Of The African Man by cococandy(f): 4:33pm On Jul 14, 2015
iykedare:

I agree with number 25.

When one is trying, that means he's obviously not it. Just trying to be.
Re: Emasculation Of The African Man by wisdomiskey(m): 4:33pm On Jul 14, 2015
udz:

U lack the necessary healthy fat and ur skin looks shrinked. Eat more of healthy protein and cabs. Am being nice, dont take it for granted

yeh shez too frail for my likin and
would age badly.
I lik fat elderly b1tches
ie freecocoa
shez lonely and needz
ma nutz in ha mouff
bukake

9 Likes

Re: Emasculation Of The African Man by Stillfire: 4:34pm On Jul 14, 2015
cococandy:

True. And that is what gender equality is about. It recognizes our biological differences, but also recognizes that not everyone would fit into these things that our idea of gender predisposes us. There are women that can beat up men even if he retaliates. It does not mean the man is not a man, or has been 'emasculated'.
Re: Emasculation Of The African Man by cococandy(f): 4:34pm On Jul 14, 2015
freecocoa:
I don't even believe his wife did all that to him, Freeze is not that type of man and yes, I know that from listening to him.
well I don't know the guy.
That thread was the first I heard of him.

I'm just saying based on I don't know them and speaking from what they put out there.
Re: Emasculation Of The African Man by freecocoa(f): 4:37pm On Jul 14, 2015
cococandy:
well I don't know the guy.
That thread was the first I heard of him.

I'm just saying based on I don't know them and speaking from what they put out there.
Okay, but you did read what the woman said right? Does that mean anything?
Re: Emasculation Of The African Man by Stillfire: 4:42pm On Jul 14, 2015
3. The alpha male is in peak physical shape. He’s strong and athletic as well as aesthetically pleasing to the opposite sex.

For this comment alone, you know most Naija men don't make the cut, right? Lol. grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Emasculation Of The African Man by udz: 4:43pm On Jul 14, 2015
wisdomiskey:

yeh shez too frail for my likin and
would age badly.
I lik fat elderly b1tches
ie freecocoa
shez lonely and needz
ma nutz in ha mouff
bukake

Thanx buddy, women and their mouth, she started by 3 sq meal talk, I pointed dis to her, she yab my sis and mum. I handled it calmly but not evryone will. . . unto the topic.

3 Likes

Re: Emasculation Of The African Man by iykedare(m): 4:44pm On Jul 14, 2015
cococandy:

I agree with number 25.

you agree with just no 25?

When one is trying, that means he's obviously not it. Just trying to be.

you must be referring to someone?
Re: Emasculation Of The African Man by cococandy(f): 4:45pm On Jul 14, 2015
freecocoa:
Okay, but you did read what the woman said right? Does that mean anything?
she said he's making up stories. That she's not a violent adulteress.

So she's saying she's not violent meaning she didn't beat him up. So how did he get his injuries?

Someone is lying between them. And he's the one with the injuries which makes his story more believable than her flat denial without any details.

3 Likes

Re: Emasculation Of The African Man by cococandy(f): 4:46pm On Jul 14, 2015
iykedare:

you agree with just no 25?

you must be referring to someone?

no. Like a general someone, you/he. Stuff like that.
Re: Emasculation Of The African Man by freecocoa(f): 4:53pm On Jul 14, 2015
cococandy:
she said he's making up stories. That she's not a violent adulteress.

So she's saying she's not violent meaning she didn't beat him up. So how did he get his injuries?

Someone is lying between them. And he's the one with the injuries which makes his story more believable than her flat denial without any details.
Can't pictures be doctored or you think, 'this is naija so... or he couldn't have gotten those injuries somewhere else?

Her denying it flatly is what i'll do if I were her, I don't owe you all any explanations, if he's sure he's guilty, then take her to court.

Not everyone likes to air laundry outside.
Re: Emasculation Of The African Man by wisdomiskey(m): 4:59pm On Jul 14, 2015
udz:

Thanx buddy, women and their mouth, she started by 3 sq meal talk, I pointed dis to her, she yab my sis and mum. I handled it calmly but not evryone will. . . unto the topic.

dey sex-starved
dats why dey rant tew
much.
just offa em d dikk and
deez hungryy b1tches
wud love yuh for it
Re: Emasculation Of The African Man by wisdomiskey(m): 5:06pm On Jul 14, 2015
freecocoa:
Can't pictures be doctored or you think, 'this is naija so... or he couldn't have gotten those injuries somewhere else?

Her denying it flatly is what i'll do if I were her, I don't owe you all any explanations, if he's sure he's guilty, then take her to court.

since joinin nairaland
ve neva followed anybody buh
you.
I love yuh
I wanna clear dose cobwebz
down dere
answa me yuh old lonely
b1tch
lemme dikk yuh down

1 Like

Re: Emasculation Of The African Man by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 14, 2015
freecocoa:
Emasculated indeed, I really wonder why these men claim to hate homosexuality amongst men when they detest women this much, na wa o.

So because a woman beat up her verbally abusive husband and he cried, she's to be blamed for it? Why did he insult her in the first place? he certainly deserved it, nonsense.undecided

It beats me.
On a thread they type how dirty and smelly Nigerian women underneath is/are.
On homosexual threads, they praise the anatomy they so much make mockery of.
Confused bunch!
Re: Emasculation Of The African Man by freecocoa(f): 5:11pm On Jul 14, 2015
VictoriaBee:

It beats me.
On a thread they type how dirty and smelly Nigerian women underneath is/are.
On homosexual threads, they praise the anatomy they so much make mockery of.
Confused bunch!
The confusion is indeed legendary, I just hate to deal with these ones, if all men reasoned like these lots, I'd rather die unmarried.
Re: Emasculation Of The African Man by wisdomiskey(m): 5:14pm On Jul 14, 2015
freecocoa:
The confusion is indeed legendary, I just hate to deal with these ones, if all men reasoned like these lots, I'd rather die unmarried.

Amen. buh b4 you do dat,
allow me to giv yuh
the privilege of chokkin on
ma dikk
Hv u tried buk.kake?

7 Likes

Re: Emasculation Of The African Man by cococandy(f): 5:17pm On Jul 14, 2015
What are the chances? Well anything is possible but for objectivity's sake I'll go with what I'm seeing. If she won't go into more details she leaves the public no choice than to take what they've been told by the man. We are not in their house.

Say she inflicted the injuries on him in self defense or he doctored the pics or got the injury elsewhere and is trying to set her up, what good will it do her to not try hard enough to clear her name?

I was on that thread and people were saying all sorts of bad things about the freeze dude. To me, He's the perfect candidate for abuse as the wife probably knows that people will say "serves him right"
You know a celebrity with a bad rap is ripe candidate for abuse. He/she doesn't want the public showdown, the partner knows public opinion doesn't favor him/her.

And some are saying what naija man will fold his arms and watch himself getting beat up like it's impossible. Maybe he's not a fighter or she's a thrower. Some violent ladies may not be strong but if you get into a fracas with them and don't duck fast enough, the bedside lamp will shatter in your head before it gets to the wall behind you.

Anything is possible.
freecocoa:

1 Like

Re: Emasculation Of The African Man by wisdomiskey(m): 5:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
cococandy:
What are the chances? Well anything is possible but for objectivity's sake I'll go with what I'm seeing. If she won't go into more details she leaves the public no choice than to take what they've been told by the man. We are not in their house.

Say she inflicted the injuries on him in self defense or he doctored the pics or got the injury elsewhere and is trying to set her up, what good will it do her to not try hard enough to clear her name?

I was on that thread and people were saying all sorts of bad things about the freeze dude. To me, He's the perfect candidate for abuse as the wife probably knows that people will say "serves him right"
You know a celebrity with a bad rap is ripe candidate for abuse. He/she doesn't want the public showdown, the partner knows public opinion doesn't favor him/her.

And some are saying what naija man will fold his arms and watch himself getting beat up like it's impossible. Maybe he's not a fighter or she's a thrower. Some violent ladies may not be strong but if you get into a fracas with them and don't duck fast enough, the bedside lamp will shatter in your head before it gets to the wall behind you.

Anything is possible.

cuckoocandi, yuh gat dose
perfect dikk svckin lipz
cum do d needful
hoee wink
Re: Emasculation Of The African Man by oloyede252(m): 5:27pm On Jul 14, 2015
VictoriaBee:
Lmao, online monikers that can't afford three square meal a day plus exquisite life calling Freeze weakling and claiming alpha male.
Instead of thinking how to better your life, it's woman-hating, wife battery and things that are useless you are claiming meanwhile you are all sissy with no life in the real-world.
you don't really need to insult him considering how malnourished you're judging from your dp.

6 Likes

Re: Emasculation Of The African Man by oloyede252(m): 5:30pm On Jul 14, 2015
wisdomiskey:

Amen. buh b4 you do dat, allow me to giv yuh the privilege of chokkin on ma dikk Hv u tried buk.kake?
I swear you at mad
bleeping hilarious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

We Love You Caitlyn Jenner!!!! When Your Father Becomes A WOMAN!!!! / How To Help A Child To Improve His/her Creative Ability / What's The Greatest LESSONS You Learnt From Your Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.