Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Emasculation Of The African Man - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Emasculation Of The African Man (13512 Views)

South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced / South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) / African Man Marries An Elderly Oyinbo Woman. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emasculation Of The African Man by SAMBARRY: 7:36pm On Jul 16, 2015
gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
watson123:

Ishilove, you can see that this 39years old lonely and jobless medical doctor wannabee won't let me be.
Last time I exposed him, his misogyny mod came to ban me and he won't still stop pestering me.
Don't know why he's obsessed with me.
It's not my fault that he had a forlorn childhood.

And now, this closeted pretentious gay came to mention my moniker and I can't remember viewing this thread.
For someone claiming to be straight, he seems obsessed with ass excavating and their lifestyle.
Keep pretending in internet and still be fvcking men outside world. Bitter and depressed soul.

Ishilove, Lalasticlala, I am waiting for justice to be done. smiley
Re: Emasculation Of The African Man by lilmax(m): 7:38pm On Jul 16, 2015
grincheesygrincheesycheesygrincheesygrin

Alternate monickers still flying cheesy

1 Like

Re: Emasculation Of The African Man by MrsChima(f): 7:42pm On Jul 16, 2015
VictoriaBee:

You really know much about satan and his agents.
It seems you are sitting next to him.
I have seen you advocating for pre-marital sex on some threads and you forgot about religion and morals but remember it when feminism is brought up.
We feminists would take you all serious with your cheap morality juggernauts when you start preaching against fornication, adultery etc
With the way you portrayed western nation, one would think Nigeria or Africa is heading toward better light but it's NO.
South Africa is the best Africa nation who believe in equality and they are incomparable to us and far-ahead.
You are whyning about Westerners because they legalised gayism and feminism is taking ground whereas Polygamy, child marriage, ritual etc is epidemic in Africa.
Your hypocrisy is flaming and I am guessing God accepts those things. Why not remove the speck in your eyes before facing America?
Just because Nigeria and her primitive counterpart don't keep statistics doesn't equate us being better off.
There are many wife beaters advocate on NL and outside NL, beastiality, ritualists, murderers, poisoners, rapists in Africa/Nigeria.
Do you know why America is better? Culprits get arrested and that can't be said of Nigeria.
Mayweather once committed a crime and was arrested but that can't be said of Nigeria upper class and we claim to be morally upright. kikikiki!
You male folks always swallow statistics that favour you hook, line and sinker and it's funny how you know women that are sad.
Are you a woman? No
You will definitely claim women in your life are happy but still churn out statistics from no where.
Clowns!

(Wiping tears) Beautiful.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emasculation Of The African Man by SAMBARRY: 7:43pm On Jul 16, 2015
grin undecided
lilmax:
grincheesygrincheesycheesygrincheesygrin

Alternate monickers still flying cheesy
Re: Emasculation Of The African Man by SAMBARRY: 7:50pm On Jul 16, 2015
grin grin grin

just leave the lunatics alone and have some good laughs grin

you don't have to reduce yourself to the level of eccentric frustrated men and be trading words with them. grin

just see the funny side of it gringringringringrin

while the mods do their work grin
watson123:

Imagine that useless and depressed thing named Lezz mentioning me after I have ignored the fvcktard severally.
I saw a thread he narrated his gay escapade; why not hunt the gay dude and kill or better still send him to psychiatry since he opined gay dudes need help not rationalisation.
And the 39years old medical doctor wannabee won't let me be. angry
Dude is older than all my paternal cousins.

1 Like

Re: Emasculation Of The African Man by JoeCutie(m): 11:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
VictoriaBee:

I forgot the latest ranking but my school has been leading before we were shifted to 4th. cheesy
Oh, you forgot? Legodi gi. grin

UI has always been 'the' school.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emasculation Of The African Man by JoeCutie(m): 11:12pm On Jul 16, 2015
MrsChima:

Wipe your tears, Victoria's mum. cheesy cheesy
Re: Emasculation Of The African Man by MrsChima(f): 11:41pm On Jul 16, 2015
JoeCutie:
Wipe your tears, Victoria's mum. cheesy cheesy

Hush you home baser. tongue

1 Like

Re: Emasculation Of The African Man by JoeCutie(m): 11:45pm On Jul 16, 2015
MrsChima:

Hush you home baser. tongue
undecided undecided undecided

How's your husband and kids? grin
Re: Emasculation Of The African Man by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 17, 2015
MrsChima:

wink smiley

2 Likes

Re: Emasculation Of The African Man by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 17, 2015
JoeCutie:
Oh, you forgot? Legodi gi. grin

UI has always been 'the' school.

Really? angry

https://www.nairaland.com/2264718/top-50-universities-africa-2015

My school lead UI.

1 Like

Re: Emasculation Of The African Man by JoeCutie(m): 8:39am On Jul 17, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Really? angry

https://www.nairaland.com/2264718/top-50-universities-africa-2015

My school lead UI.
Ah! Babe calm down. You ain't even talking about my own school sef. undecided

Good morning. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emasculation Of The African Man by 1miccza: 8:59am On Jul 17, 2015
Boomboost:
Firstly, Emasculate means to deprive of masculine vigor or spirit; to weaken; to render effeminate; to vitiate by unmanly softness.

Nairaland has a way of emasculating, from the feminist threads, to the scared cowards asking for help on relationship issues.

I was disgusted with the nonsense missclassy and others typed on the Freeze guy husband battery thread. I saw it as Nairaland guys accepting to tolerating nonsense from abusive females and run out of the relationship.
Compare the comments influenced by feminist on wife battery threads. My point: Get tough and loving at the same time, and a woman won't dare slap or abuse You.

...was on tumblr, and I was in a female's blog, and she was all about how men are scared as shit. Scared of responsibility, scared of females, scared of challenges etc and I realised taking most advice here on Nairaland unconsciously emasculates.

Also, Po.rn and Homosexuality is to blame, including woman wrapper mentality most guys exhibit. WOMEN SHOULDN'T ALWAYS BE PLEASED, THEY NEED FIRMNESS AND PHYSICAL AND MENTAL TOUGHNESS TOO.

I haven't written the perfect post, but I'll encourage guys to google "how to act like an alpha male", "modern man emasculation" and books on how to build yourself in this confused society.

The Vikings had the perfect picture of what a real man was supposed to be like, so damn the feminist and weak man version of what society wants men to act like.

Bro i have never bought that weak version of a man no matter what there are things that i cannot do and would never do for any female no matter who or what she is... Nice thread....

1 Like

Re: Emasculation Of The African Man by 1miccza: 8:59am On Jul 17, 2015
Boomboost:
Firstly, Emasculate means to deprive of masculine vigor or spirit; to weaken; to render effeminate; to vitiate by unmanly softness.

Nairaland has a way of emasculating, from the feminist threads, to the scared cowards asking for help on relationship issues.

I was disgusted with the nonsense missclassy and others typed on the Freeze guy husband battery thread. I saw it as Nairaland guys accepting to tolerating nonsense from abusive females and run out of the relationship.
Compare the comments influenced by feminist on wife battery threads. My point: Get tough and loving at the same time, and a woman won't dare slap or abuse You.

...was on tumblr, and I was in a female's blog, and she was all about how men are scared as shit. Scared of responsibility, scared of females, scared of challenges etc and I realised taking most advice here on Nairaland unconsciously emasculates.

Also, Po.rn and Homosexuality is to blame, including woman wrapper mentality most guys exhibit. WOMEN SHOULDN'T ALWAYS BE PLEASED, THEY NEED FIRMNESS AND PHYSICAL AND MENTAL TOUGHNESS TOO.

I haven't written the perfect post, but I'll encourage guys to google "how to act like an alpha male", "modern man emasculation" and books on how to build yourself in this confused society.

The Vikings had the perfect picture of what a real man was supposed to be like, so damn the feminist and weak man version of what society wants men to act like.

Bro i have never bought that weak version of a man no matter what there are things that i cannot do and would never do for any female no matter who or what she is... Nice thread...
Re: Emasculation Of The African Man by Afrobasic(m): 10:42am On Jul 17, 2015
Boomboost:

Standing ovation.

More men and boys need to see this and improve on their masculinity.

Manginas everywhere these days.
Re: Emasculation Of The African Man by MrsChima(f): 9:12pm On Jul 17, 2015
JoeCutie:
undecided undecided undecided

How's your husband and kids? grin

Good.
Re: Emasculation Of The African Man by JoeCutie(m): 9:41pm On Jul 17, 2015
MrsChima:

Good.
Okay.
Re: Emasculation Of The African Man by taiwoti(m): 12:21am On Jul 18, 2015
[quote author=VictoriaBee post=35860788]

Look at how ugly and razz you look even after blurring your picture. ;

@victoriaBee, honestly u really look like someone dat has not been furnished with good food, u need to add some skin ASAP. Thank me later, okay!

1 Like

Re: Emasculation Of The African Man by efemenaslectura: 12:30am On Jul 18, 2015
Afrobasic:

Standing ovation.

More men and boys need to see this and improve on their masculinity.

Manginas everywhere these days.
Yinmu.

Dey there dey deceive yourself

1 Like

Re: Emasculation Of The African Man by torontoboy(m): 8:44am On Apr 11, 2017
Eve emasculated adam because he was a weak man, henpecked, women can only emasculate weak men.

Adam by nature was a weak man, he was too weak to even disagree with eve, his weak nature was confirmed when he made this statement "the woman who thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, & I did eat". By virtue of this statement adam was implicitly saying he was incapable of holding the headship position. A woman placed under his care! this statement infuriated God & made him to intensify the curse he placed on man.

It's quite unfortunate that the first man God created was henpecked & weak willed. But being a weak man isn't by choice, is more of nature, I think it's inborn.

Aren't you contradicting yourself. If weakness is inborn, then God must be to blame for making man weak ab initio. Since Adam was created in God's image and likeness, then God must also be weak, no?
Re: Emasculation Of The African Man by GeniodigyOse: 3:05pm On Oct 03, 2020
Please where can I get an emasculation surgery done in Lagos?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Help A Child To Improve His/her Creative Ability / Is It Advisable To Tell My Wife How Much I Earn Per Month? / We Love You Caitlyn Jenner!!!! When Your Father Becomes A WOMAN!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.