Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,669 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced (47707 Views)

I Came Home And Found My Sister Breastfeeding My Son — I Called The Cops / A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus / South African Man Replies Troll Who Criticized His Wife's Beach Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced by OneHead: 3:39pm On Sep 02, 2017
So, There is this trending story in South Africa about how a married man died in the cupboard of his mistress, who is actually also a married woman.

The husband of the woman, goes to work every Sunday, and then comes back during the weekend, while his wife invites home a man, with whom she has sex with.

On a fateful day, a neigbor told the husband about his wife infidelity, so he asked for leave on a Sunday from work, so he could burst his wife.

Apparently, on that fateful Sunday, the Husband pretended to go to work, so he can come back and catch the both of them in action…

Read The Full Story below;

So the old lady calls me to gossip about her neighbors. Apparently she was cheating on her husband who works here in Johannesburg. One of the neighbors alerted the husband.
He usually goes back to work on Sunday, he asked for leave so he can burst his wife. On Sunday evening, he pretends to go to work but comes back so he can catch them in action.
He gets home, knocks on the door and the wife quickly hides the man in a kist (A storage for old clothes) and locks it so the hubby can’t open it. The husband summons the wife to come with him to visit his mother. She refuses but the guy won’t take no for an answer. Eventually she agrees. They pack and leave. (meanwhile the man is still locked).

3 days later they get a call from the cops telling them that there is a foul smell in the house. When they get there. There are worms all-over the place, it leads to the kist (the storage where the man was locked).
When they opened it, it was the husband of a near-by neighbor. He was buried today.

read more...
http://www.naaija.com/2017/09/see-married-man-died-womans-cupboard-whi/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced by Zeze06(m): 3:41pm On Sep 02, 2017
What ever undecided

He who goes after a married woman cuddles death so good for him angry

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 02, 2017
Na Rest in Hell be dis one o!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced by Homeboiy: 3:55pm On Sep 02, 2017
Odiegwu

1 Like

Re: South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced by softwerk(f): 4:02pm On Sep 02, 2017
I hope they allowed him cum before dying grin

Else he will arrive hell with an erect di*ck kiss

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced by decatalyst(m): 4:14pm On Sep 02, 2017
softwerk:

Maybe he masturbated before he gave up the ghost...that's why the maggots were so many nau grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced by AngelicDamsel(f): 4:14pm On Sep 02, 2017
Better to face the woman's husband than to die like this....... I even thought he was a houseboy or driver.
Why do these men have sex with married women in their matrimonial home.....and women disrespecting their matrimonial home too!!!
Cheating is bad!!!
I guess the woman sacrificed the man to save her marriage, but nemesis caught up with her.
She was lucky it was not in Naija.. Angry mobs would have sent her quickly to meet her dead lover!!!grin grin grin

33 Likes

Re: South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced by SUPERPACK: 4:33pm On Sep 02, 2017
softwerk:

blood of buhari. faints!!!!!"!""

3 Likes

Re: South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced by RIPEnglish: 7:27pm On Sep 02, 2017
good of him, what will him gains from slept with someone else another wife. I don't pitied him at all.

1 Like

Re: South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced by momentusjay(f): 7:27pm On Sep 02, 2017
Funny story, what was the woman thinking. It's obvious the old lad never watched prison brake

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced by fakuta(f): 7:28pm On Sep 02, 2017
So sad
Re: South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 02, 2017
Leave married people alone!

4 Likes

Re: South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced by Josephjnr(m): 7:29pm On Sep 02, 2017
grin
Re: South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced by Ajikobi1: 7:29pm On Sep 02, 2017
Something must kill a man

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced by macaranta(m): 7:30pm On Sep 02, 2017
Damn... Some expensive fusi
Re: South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced by kindnyce(m): 7:30pm On Sep 02, 2017
Can any positive news ever come outta South Africa?

1 Like

Re: South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced by sukkot: 7:30pm On Sep 02, 2017
tongue
Re: South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced by Lothario(m): 7:31pm On Sep 02, 2017
See as human being die like bush meat all because of Puss#y grin

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced by sisisioge: 7:31pm On Sep 02, 2017
Haaaa! Werey ma ni the babe ke. She locked him in the closet and traveled! Fvvk!

1 Like

Re: South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced by Marxist001(m): 7:32pm On Sep 02, 2017
good for him!!! but it must have been hell for him in that cupboard

3 Likes

Re: South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced by haryorbarmie83(m): 7:32pm On Sep 02, 2017
Better husband, she use her own hand to kill her concubine grin

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced by solpat(m): 7:33pm On Sep 02, 2017
angry

Died shamefully. I still can't imagine what joy some dafts derive in sleeping with another man's wife.....

Serves him right. Make he go explain to his maker how he take waka angry angry

7 Likes

Re: South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 02, 2017
What a way to die
Re: South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced by Nakairogold(f): 7:34pm On Sep 02, 2017
A very painful way to die. What will he tell his God?

3 Likes

Re: South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced by Gold2017: 7:34pm On Sep 02, 2017
the man cheating didn't go with his phone? for sure the woman will have to hide him in the cupboard with the phone, so he shud have been able to call someone else for help.. just thinking.. anyways RIP to the man

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced by Dandsome: 7:34pm On Sep 02, 2017
Okay
Re: South African Man Dies In Mistress Cupboard As Her Husband Came Home Unannounced by UniqueDennis(m): 7:35pm On Sep 02, 2017
This story has finally brought me to the conclusion that women (especially those of this modern era) cheat and will cheat just as much as men do.... God help men of this generation... why men ? Because a cheating wife, take it or leave it, is more potentially dangerous than a cheating husband... I personally will gladly remain single than harbouring the prospects or expectation of possibly marrying a wife that would cheat for any flimsy reason...

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brief Dietary Recall Of How My Wife Fed Me In 2022 / Reason Why Tiv Men Offer Their Wives To Their Guest? True Story Or Fable? / Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.