Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Why Is It So Hard To Fall Pregnant? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Is It So Hard To Fall Pregnant? (683 Views)

3 Things You Must Do If You Find It Hard To Fall Asleep / 8 Lifestyle Habits You Should Change To Make You Fall Asleep Faster / Who Do Doctors Go To When They Fall Sick? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It So Hard To Fall Pregnant? by Brian2015: 9:05am On Jul 14, 2015
Hello ALL

I have been to the doctor and spent lots of money trying many different strategies. I am Sterile and cannot have children of my own. My wife is fine, does anybody know how I go about getting donor sperm?

please help
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Fall Pregnant? by feldido(m): 9:06am On Jul 14, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Fall Pregnant? by Cutehector(m): 9:07am On Jul 14, 2015
Yeah I knw of hw yu can get donor sperm.... Pm me
Re: Why Is It So Hard To Fall Pregnant? by tforever(m): 1:30pm On Jul 14, 2015
Brian2015:
Hello ALL

I have been to the doctor and spent lots of money trying many different strategies. I am Sterile and cannot have children of my own. My wife is fine, does anybody know how I go about getting donor sperm?

please help
who is your problems is it that you can't maintain erection or is it premature ejaculation or you have no sperm cells.

(1) (Reply)

Should Abortion Be Illegal In Nigeria? / 15 Tips On How To Handle This Life Challenges. / You Don Do Your Test???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.