Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

So I Finally Rooted My Android Phone..., WHAT NEXT - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / So I Finally Rooted My Android Phone..., WHAT NEXT (1549 Views)

Apart From Tecno Phone, What Other Phone Can I Buy With 15 To 20k? / Have Finally Rooted My Itel It1503 / I Rooted My Samsung Grand And I Am Now Flexing Glo Bis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So I Finally Rooted My Android Phone..., WHAT NEXT by Threedots(m): 8:25pm On Jul 30, 2015
After so much hardwork and frustration trying to root my Huawei Y520 android phone, i was finally able to root it using KING ROOT 4.5.

NOW WHAT NEXT
Re: So I Finally Rooted My Android Phone..., WHAT NEXT by Hawlahscho(m): 8:26pm On Jul 30, 2015
Brick it.

2 Likes

Re: So I Finally Rooted My Android Phone..., WHAT NEXT by ignis: 8:43pm On Jul 30, 2015
Congrats
Re: So I Finally Rooted My Android Phone..., WHAT NEXT by Apitch(m): 8:49pm On Jul 30, 2015
Please pardon my ignorance!
What does it mean to root a phone and what are the advantages?
Re: So I Finally Rooted My Android Phone..., WHAT NEXT by happy662(m): 9:02pm On Jul 30, 2015
Apitch:
ask Google
Re: So I Finally Rooted My Android Phone..., WHAT NEXT by Physika(f): 10:48pm On Jul 30, 2015
Hawlahscho:
Brick it.
ignis:
Congrats
happy662:
ask Google

lwkmd..
#Wicked

1 Like

Re: So I Finally Rooted My Android Phone..., WHAT NEXT by Wisdomkosi(m): 11:03pm On Jul 30, 2015
Go hang am for transformer for 2 days. You will see the difference.

1 Like

Re: So I Finally Rooted My Android Phone..., WHAT NEXT by Nemesis99(m): 12:09am On Jul 31, 2015
Apitch:
hmmmm! where do I start? okay lemme start by saying "if u root a phone, its gonna grow to have branches and fruit" and finally u reap what u sow. #gbam. hope that was helpful
Re: So I Finally Rooted My Android Phone..., WHAT NEXT by Votukpa(m): 7:13am On Jul 31, 2015
You niggers are nothing but animals. This is why the blackman is backward in the committee of nations.

Someone is seeking help and all you can do is baboon around. Smh.

@OP
rooting ur phone simply means u now have access to the root folder of ur android os. This enables you to make modifications to your phone that you couldnt do erstwhile. For instance, you can use uninstall system apps, change how your 3G behaves, you can do all sorts of tweaks to harness your devic's full potential. On the flip side, if you dont know what you re doing, you risk 'bricking' your phone.

This should put u on track.

Google benefits of rooting for more info.

8 Likes

Re: So I Finally Rooted My Android Phone..., WHAT NEXT by UchihaItachi(m): 9:24am On Jul 31, 2015
If you don't know what to do next then why the heck did you root in the first place?
Re: So I Finally Rooted My Android Phone..., WHAT NEXT by Craven: 11:39am On Jul 31, 2015
Nemesis99:
hmmmm! where do I start? okay lemme start by saying "if u root a phone, its gonna grow to have branches and fruit" and finally u reap what u sow. #gbam. hope that was helpful

Someone asked a question. The least you can do to help is by answering. Your reply was childish and unnecessary. It's not even funny.
Re: So I Finally Rooted My Android Phone..., WHAT NEXT by Craven: 11:40am On Jul 31, 2015
happy662:
ask Google

Another childish and unnecessary response.
Re: So I Finally Rooted My Android Phone..., WHAT NEXT by Bratking(m): 2:46pm On Jul 31, 2015
Lots of kids on Nairaland nowadays.

@Op, rooting enables you to have total control (privilege) of your device. You can uninstall unwanted system apps, and install apps that require root privilege among other things.
Re: So I Finally Rooted My Android Phone..., WHAT NEXT by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 31, 2015
U Can naw tweak
Re: So I Finally Rooted My Android Phone..., WHAT NEXT by JAYEFF: 9:57pm On Jul 31, 2015
first thing i did was tweak
Re: So I Finally Rooted My Android Phone..., WHAT NEXT by henryobinna(m): 10:31pm On Jul 31, 2015
this is the most silly question I heard/read this week.

all sites or most sites who advice you to root your phone usually or always give you a few advsntages of rooting.

okay lemme say this, so you just ran to get your phone rooted without knowing what it is right?

what's next?
smash your phone on the ground

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Rush To Receive Phonecalls? / New Method Of Using Airtel Unlimited Night Plan / Airtel 1gb@n300 Ends 2day(check Free Subscription Tricks Here=>)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.