Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

See How Much Make Up Artist Are Making!! Jeeezzzzz - Pic - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See How Much Make Up Artist Are Making!! Jeeezzzzz - Pic (47265 Views)

"Is This A Human Being?": Lady's Heavy Make Up Photos Got People Confused / Before & After Make-up Photos Of A Bride That Has Been Sparking Reactions (pics) / When Your Make Up Artist Has A Phd In Make Up Artistry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Much Make Up Artist Are Making!! Jeeezzzzz - Pic by yuscopefly(m): 11:40am On Jul 14, 2015
doublewisdom:
For something that will eventually wash off?
How much is plastic surgery?
Abi Oo How much cost Michael Johnson for plastic his face sef but to me oooo. I go kukuma buy like 15 paints rob am maself, mix colour na easy thing except you no sabi CorelDraw

1 Like

Re: See How Much Make Up Artist Are Making!! Jeeezzzzz - Pic by adadadon(m): 11:42am On Jul 14, 2015
acidtalk:
First and Foremost i want to categorically say LINDA IkEJI WAS ABSOLUTELY WRONG FOR MAKING THIS CHARGES OF MAKEUP ARTIST AN ISSUE

To every single person that condemned the charges i want to believe they are either still kids or it is poverty mentality.

Everyone no matter what industry they belong have whatever right they deem fit to place any charges on their goods and services. Afterall no one has the right to complain how much linda and seun charges for you to place advert on their blog and forum respectively. You can either patronize them or go scout for a less to nothing provider.

I know of top male fashion designers in Lagos who charge N150,000 for a pair of native attire and thier outlet is a sort of "mecca" and customers troop in and out every single day.

There's a lounge on the Island where a plate of rice and chicken cost N6,500 while a bottle of water is N800 and yet you have to book ahead to enable you get a seat reserved because of the amount of customers that come in (That was where i first met and chatted with a former head of state of Nigeria).

There are people who will never buy a wrist watch less than $8,000. on and on the list goes.

Afterall the "A list entertainers" charge between N1.5million and N3million for less than 30mins performances so what are we freaking about common N200,000 a makeup artiste is charging.

In my humble opinion, i think Linda Ikeji had a personal grudge with the "beauty cook" makeup artise and only want to mock her, but unfortunately she has succeeded in helping her promote her business.

you just hit the nail on its head. one's expense are a matter of choice
Re: See How Much Make Up Artist Are Making!! Jeeezzzzz - Pic by princessdairies(f): 11:44am On Jul 14, 2015
Bilabong:
Instead make I pay, I paint my wife face myself.
Then she cover veil
hahahhahahahahhaha

1 Like

Re: See How Much Make Up Artist Are Making!! Jeeezzzzz - Pic by jamace(m): 11:44am On Jul 14, 2015
Naira getting valueless since 1985!
Re: See How Much Make Up Artist Are Making!! Jeeezzzzz - Pic by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 14, 2015
These comments tho cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: See How Much Make Up Artist Are Making!! Jeeezzzzz - Pic by acidtalk: 11:47am On Jul 14, 2015
adadadon:

I am so sick of kids running their mouth on issues they have no idea about.

Most parents are poor and wretched today because they were too scared to demand for what they were truly worth either as salary from their employers or payments from their clients.

3 Likes

Re: See How Much Make Up Artist Are Making!! Jeeezzzzz - Pic by carzola(m): 11:48am On Jul 14, 2015
broke azz peeps be shouting..... shut dafuck up and go and hustle.

1 Like

Re: See How Much Make Up Artist Are Making!! Jeeezzzzz - Pic by Spells(m): 11:53am On Jul 14, 2015
Bilabong:
Then she cover veil
i totally Agree wid u..... I go turn automatic makeup artist.gbam

1 Like

Re: See How Much Make Up Artist Are Making!! Jeeezzzzz - Pic by scachy(m): 11:53am On Jul 14, 2015
This is super storiiieeey
Re: See How Much Make Up Artist Are Making!! Jeeezzzzz - Pic by yuscopefly(m): 11:55am On Jul 14, 2015
adadadon:

Quoted...you're right ooo bcuz they're abnormalities which are normal in dis country...
Re: See How Much Make Up Artist Are Making!! Jeeezzzzz - Pic by omooba2020: 11:56am On Jul 14, 2015
Gbese re ooooo!
Inshort i go make am up ma self...

1 Like

Re: See How Much Make Up Artist Are Making!! Jeeezzzzz - Pic by tlops(m): 11:56am On Jul 14, 2015
If you need that amount of make up to look good, you are on your own.

2 Likes

Re: See How Much Make Up Artist Are Making!! Jeeezzzzz - Pic by Ishilove: 11:58am On Jul 14, 2015
acidtalk:
There's a lounge on the Island where a plate of rice and chicken cost N6,500 while a bottle of water is N800 and yet you have to book ahead to enable you get a seat reserved because of the amount of customers that come in (That was where i first met and chatted with a former head of state of Nigeria).
Lol. This guy ehn, he will never change. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: See How Much Make Up Artist Are Making!! Jeeezzzzz - Pic by missmalachi: 11:58am On Jul 14, 2015
This list ar only 4 celebrities who sees quality as equivalent to price.
Make up is so common now n cheap.i did my wedding make up in abuja 4 20k n it ws wow.

2 Likes

Re: See How Much Make Up Artist Are Making!! Jeeezzzzz - Pic by omooba2020: 11:59am On Jul 14, 2015
omooba2020:
Gbese re ooooo!
Inshort i go make am up ma self...
tlops:
Imagin just for a day o

1 Like

Re: See How Much Make Up Artist Are Making!! Jeeezzzzz - Pic by buchilino(m): 12:04pm On Jul 14, 2015
Bilabong:
Then she cover veil

smart guy

1 Like

Re: See How Much Make Up Artist Are Making!! Jeeezzzzz - Pic by esecoal(m): 12:06pm On Jul 14, 2015
THEY MAKE THAT MUCH but not this exaggerated kind of
this should be a highbrow make up studion
Re: See How Much Make Up Artist Are Making!! Jeeezzzzz - Pic by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
ddugeri:

broked bae speaking her mind...smh...poverty is a liar...u go make am
why dyu have to call me broke? what calls for the insult?
Re: See How Much Make Up Artist Are Making!! Jeeezzzzz - Pic by esecoal(m): 12:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
the person must reali be ugly
tlops:

1 Like

Re: See How Much Make Up Artist Are Making!! Jeeezzzzz - Pic by vickylala239: 12:12pm On Jul 14, 2015
[quote author=booqee post=35843763]this was originally posted by the make up artist on twitter but i took it from linda's blog tho...
Check out how much they charge!

[img]http://2.bp..com/-JOaLkI_gMcA/VaQ3-49H-vI/AAAAAAAF4nc/FJqpooxdz9I/s1600/00.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-3gSoEXizMMM/VaQ3_RmlPZI/AAAAAAAF4ng/ENsrjVsLScM/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

Do they really make that much?! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

SOURCE.[/quote

This r all lies,,

When cheap Ppl spend less than 20k to do all this.

Infact this part is one of the less important part in any wedding and tm

wen ur wife to frnd cn do all this for free.

Story of the gods.

Once u pay bride price n Hv money for drinks n food, the rest cn Neva stop wedding or marriage.

Imagine ur hiring a car n hotel room,Okk Wat is the 250k for then.

Honestly God rili bless men,what will a man do with all this nonsense

Sumtin Dat she will wash off immediately After d wedding,Cuz she Mst bath.

Better marry a pretty gel,Cuz witb pretty gel n person cn do Mke up.Bt ugly bitch,Sowi for u.

U go spend taya

Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: See How Much Make Up Artist Are Making!! Jeeezzzzz - Pic by acidtalk: 12:13pm On Jul 14, 2015
Ishilove:

Lol. This guy ehn, he will never change. cheesy

Your dreams are my reality so i understand the beef.
Re: See How Much Make Up Artist Are Making!! Jeeezzzzz - Pic by MadCow1: 12:14pm On Jul 14, 2015
That's about right..

I paid 30,000 for make up and head tie in Awka so I am not shocked.

Money is meant to be spent anyways.. And if it makes her beauty shine through even more then it's worth it.

2 Likes

Re: See How Much Make Up Artist Are Making!! Jeeezzzzz - Pic by Ishilove: 12:15pm On Jul 14, 2015
acidtalk:

Your dreams are my reality so i understand the beef.
I hear ya. wink grin

2 Likes

Re: See How Much Make Up Artist Are Making!! Jeeezzzzz - Pic by miqos02(m): 12:16pm On Jul 14, 2015
Ese00:
Gbese re o. No be only? How much for plot of land for ibafo? Na to call botched make dem do permanent surgery no ni
land for ibafo is now in millions
Re: See How Much Make Up Artist Are Making!! Jeeezzzzz - Pic by BISIXCLUSIVE: 12:16pm On Jul 14, 2015
250 wat!!!? For one plot of land some wer. adiagbon nd osun wer @thou?

2 Likes

Re: See How Much Make Up Artist Are Making!! Jeeezzzzz - Pic by PapateeOfLife(m): 12:16pm On Jul 14, 2015
What's the need for makeup if the bride looks real good?
Re: See How Much Make Up Artist Are Making!! Jeeezzzzz - Pic by Princephelar(m): 12:19pm On Jul 14, 2015
What can we say. Guyz love it dt way, ladies help spend d money...

Follow on insFollow on instagram @Princephelar for more fun.

Anticipate my audio comic skit... Dropping soon.

Re: See How Much Make Up Artist Are Making!! Jeeezzzzz - Pic by Octaves(m): 12:22pm On Jul 14, 2015
during my sister's tine , she did her own help with a little help from her ashebi and her husband loved her. she looked so beautiful.
Re: See How Much Make Up Artist Are Making!! Jeeezzzzz - Pic by Idowuogbo(f): 12:25pm On Jul 14, 2015
acidtalk:

Chei! Acidtalk and his acidic lies!!!! Nna,this your kian talent no b here oo...you dey blow gan mehn
Re: See How Much Make Up Artist Are Making!! Jeeezzzzz - Pic by Idowuogbo(f): 12:26pm On Jul 14, 2015
MadCow1:
That's about right..

I paid 30,000 for make up and head tie in Awka so I am not shocked.

Money is meant to be spent anyways.. And if it makes her beauty shine through even more then it's worth it.

30k? That's cheap oo....you lucky monkey! grin

1 Like

Re: See How Much Make Up Artist Are Making!! Jeeezzzzz - Pic by cupidhero(m): 12:32pm On Jul 14, 2015
I see... no wonder this boy dey make noise.
Re: See How Much Make Up Artist Are Making!! Jeeezzzzz - Pic by ekezero: 12:38pm On Jul 14, 2015
some charges more , while some charges less
and some charge based on their clients personality

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6 Things To Avoid One Week Before Your Wedding Day / Nigerian Man Steps Out In Bum Shorts (Photo) / Transformation Photos Of Female Twins That Have Gone Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.