Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:18 AM

Photos:meet The Little Girl With Both Male And Female Sex Organs Active - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos:meet The Little Girl With Both Male And Female Sex Organs Active (29057 Views)

Juliana Olayode Sexually Abused As A Little Girl, Shares Throwback Photo / Little Girl Sings Davido Song "IF" In A Mind Blowing Way / Toke Makinwa Or The Little Girl, Who Rocked The Outfit Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos:meet The Little Girl With Both Male And Female Sex Organs Active by emekachimek: 4:39pm On Jul 16, 2015
maestroz:

OP

Male dey get external organ while female dey get internal organ. Don't distort my biology abeg.
I'm teaching you medicine and you are talking about biology. I may have considered enlightening you here but I know use of some terms are grossly prohibited on nairaland. Go browse 'female external organs' and learn for yourself
Re: Photos:meet The Little Girl With Both Male And Female Sex Organs Active by samkayy(m): 12:42am On Jul 27, 2015
Magician1503:

Check all the posts I made on the thread...thank u
It's not suppose to be an issue now... noted tho !!!
Re: Photos:meet The Little Girl With Both Male And Female Sex Organs Active by mhizpeaarl(f): 12:01am On Aug 04, 2015
blaze2cool:
wait ooo na everything be photoshop self......let me tell u.....i myself uses photoshop and i tell u this insnt one of photoshop work pix......so this should be real looking at the direction of light and shadow of the image formed so my friend this wouldnt be any edited picture.
wow u cn photo shop... Il lv to lrn dt sha
Re: Photos:meet The Little Girl With Both Male And Female Sex Organs Active by gidjah(m): 5:24pm On Apr 22, 2016
HBD sis.
shantelp12:
can this be true

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naira Marley's Wikipedia Page To Be Deleted / Halima Abubakar Looks Stylish In Native Gown And Gele / Dammy Krane Receives Gold Chain From Tonto Dikeh's Boyfriend? [pix]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.