Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama (31375 Views)

Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up / Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) / Male Staff Of ABU, Zaria Backing His Baby On Campus (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by freecocoa(f): 6:10pm On Jul 14, 2015
pickabeau1:

Was the man asked
All the tweet says he was walking away

My point is this.. if u doubt one pic by a celebrity why allow one by a non celebrity?

Did the abused woman put the pic on social media?
Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by pickabeau1: 6:11pm On Jul 14, 2015
freecocoa:
Did the abused woman put the pic on social media?

no

anyhow u win..
Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by freecocoa(f): 6:12pm On Jul 14, 2015
pickabeau1:

no

anyhow u win..
It wasn't a contest.
Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by pickabeau1: 6:13pm On Jul 14, 2015
freecocoa:
It wasn't a contest.

yes ma'am

smiley
Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by VickyRotex(f): 6:45pm On Jul 14, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Is dis not vickyrotex?

You know sey na just one slap I go give you, wey go make you resemble that woman. angry undecided
Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by IYANGBALI: 8:27pm On Jul 14, 2015
VickyRotex:

You know sey na just one slap I go give you, wey go make you resemble that woman. angry undecided
tongue grin
Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by bukatyne(f): 9:00pm On Jul 14, 2015
cococandy:
Tomorrow he will propose and she will agree to marry.

I doubt the story
Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by cococandy(f): 9:02pm On Jul 14, 2015
bukatyne:

I doubt the story
why?
Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by bukatyne(f): 9:10pm On Jul 14, 2015
cococandy:
why?

The ladies'. tooth was knocked out there and there is no blood neither is her mouth swollen?

The man is walking away and the interviewer can't grab him? He walks majestically away from the interview?

Or is the narrator telling us that the interview was after the fact?

in that case, What is the man still doing around her? No police called to arrest him? The interviewer purposely came to interview her? To What end?

Yea a lady lost some teeth however, I doubt the story aroun.d it
Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by cococandy(f): 9:15pm On Jul 14, 2015
mmmm

You have a point.
bukatyne:

The ladies'. tooth was knocked out there and there is no blood neither is her mouth swollen?

The man is walking away and the interviewer can't grab him? He walks majestically away from the interview?

Or is the narrator telling us that the interview was after the fact?

in that case, What is the man still doing around her? No police called to arrest him? The interviewer purposely came to interview her? To What end?

Yea a lady lost some teeth however, I doubt the story aroun.d it
Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by freecocoahubby(m): 9:19pm On Jul 14, 2015
[deleted]
Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by armyofone(m): 9:44pm On Jul 14, 2015
Wow!! that's over 20 thousand dollars to fix that teeth if not more. Nigerians and violence cry

Ewuro4:

The driver (prime witness) reported that on social media no?
He was clearly wrong here and be seriously death with.
Nigerians..What have we become?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by Ewuro4: 10:11pm On Jul 14, 2015
armyofone:
Wow!! that's over 20 thousand dollars to fix that teeth if not more. Nigerians and violence cry

Hahaha Army don kill me wif laugh.. 20k cheesy cheesy Na to mould & carve permanent dentures for that one one oh.

Everyday bang bang !!
Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by Femistico(m): 11:48pm On Jul 14, 2015
#SAYNOTOMARRYINGTOUTS....why can't she marry a reasonable person instead of touts, wen alot of big men would ave clean her up buh she refused bcuz she really enjoys daily money of #500 d driver usually gave her..

I won't have pity on women over dis issue until u get sense...open ur eyes wide b4 u date someone..
Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by Nobody: 1:38am On Jul 15, 2015
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color] That man is an animal. He should be taken to the zoo.
Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 15, 2015
And the pic gat me laffing
Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by EfemenaXY: 4:33am On Jul 18, 2015
Ridiculous story.

Whether this tale is true or not, whoever / whatever did that to her, performed a razor sharp surgical procedure on her mouth.

Now where is Shymm3x? Come 'n see clean uppercut-knockout oh. Kanwuliajara, you too come and see your average African sister living in bondage. And disgracefully showing it too.

Nasty stuff.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by KanwuliaJara: 6:19am On Jul 18, 2015
EfemenaXY:
Ridiculous story.

Whether this tale is true or not, whoever / whatever did that to her, performed a razor sharp surgical procedure on her mouth.

Now where is Sir Shymexx? Come 'n see clean uppercut-knockout oh. Kanwuliajara, you too come and your average African sister living in bondage. And disgracefully showing it too.

Nasty stuff.

My dear, how many we go judge biko? undecided
Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by Shymm3x: 3:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
EfemenaXY:
Ridiculous story.

Now where is Shymm3x? Come 'n see clean uppercut-knockout oh. Kanwuliajara, you too come and your average African sister living in bondage. And disgracefully showing it too.

Nasty stuff.

Wow! This is crazy - the man basically knocked her teeth out with the gum. Nobody deserves this and she definitely needs proper reconstruction of her gum and new teeth.

I, Shymm3x the Jaffe Joffer and King of Zamunda, do not condone this. Throw the books at him. grin
Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by EfemenaXY: 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
Shymm3x:

Wow! This is crazy - the man basically knocked her teeth out with the gum. Nobody deserves this and she definitely needs proper reconstruction of her gum and new teeth.

I, Shymm3x the Jaffe Joffer and King of Zamunda, do not condone this. Throw the books at him. grin

cheesy cheesy

No nah....I know you don't condone what he did to her...

But I knew you'd appreciate the professionalism with which he removed her gnashers.
Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by KanwuliaJara: 3:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
Shymm3x:

WOW!!!!

This must have been a very humbling piece of pie! grin
Diarrrris hope on and off NL for Naija Ninjas! cheesy
Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by Shymm3x: 3:40pm On Jul 19, 2015
EfemenaXY:

cheesy cheesy

No nah....I know you don't condone what he did to her...

But I knew you'd appreciate the professionalism with which he removed her gnashers.

Lmao @ the professionalism with which he removed her gnashers. grin

Ol'boy's name needs to be changed to "Knuckles" or "Tyson". grin

I'm not violent and I do not condone violence. grin cool

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by Shymm3x: 3:43pm On Jul 19, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

WOW!!!!

This must have been a very humbling piece of pie! grin
Diarrrris hope on and off NL for Naija Ninjas! cheesy

Ol'boy turned her goofy the goofball with missing teeth.

Now, that's bad mind. grin

I'm a good guy and a special breed. cool
Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by KanwuliaJara: 3:46pm On Jul 19, 2015
Shymm3x:

Ol'boy turned her goofy the goofball with missing teeth.

Now, that's bad mind. grin

I'm a good guy and a special breed. cool

Hmmmmmm!
I am only getting to see this side of "a bra Shymess" o! grin
NL has come a looooooooong way I swia!!!!!! shocked
Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by EfemenaXY: 3:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Hmmmmmm!

I'm telling you.

He's surprised me on a number of occasions too.

KanwuliaJara:

My dear, how many we go judge biko? undecided

But d'you know the sad thing? I bet she'll forget everything and marry him in a jiffy if he waves the marriage card at her.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by EfemenaXY: 3:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lmao @ the professionalism with which he removed her gnashers. grin

Ol'boy's name needs to be changed to "Knuckles" or "Tyson". grin

I'm not violent and I do not condone violence. grin cool

I know you aren't. smiley

Lol @ Knuckles / Tyson! cheesy
Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by KanwuliaJara: 4:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
EfemenaXY:

I'm telling you.

He's surprised me on a number of occasions too.

But d'you know the sad thing? I bet she'll forget everything and marry him in a jiffy if he waves the marriage card at her.

A "bra Shymess" is quite an enigma. Let me check back after 24 hours. wink

I say diiiiiiiarrrrrrriz goddddioooooh!!!!!!! cheesy

You know with MOST NAIJA WOMEN, if you don't pluck out a feather or two, they don't feel sexxxxxxy!
Animals!!!!! cheesy
Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by Shymm3x: 4:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Hmmmmmm!

Lol.
Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by Shymm3x: 4:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
EfemenaXY:

I know you aren't. smiley

Lol @ Knuckles / Tyson! cheesy

Sis Efemena. tongue
Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by KanwuliaJara: 4:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
Shymm3x:
wink

Lol.

What happened?
Please, talk to the "T.O."! wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of Clothing Materials Grooms Present To Brides In The North / My Wife Is Stubborn. / Should I Call Off My New Relationship Because Of This??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.