Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

War Against Bookies - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / War Against Bookies (634 Views)

War Against Bookies [ SEASON 1 ].. Join Now / Killing The Bookies Since 1801 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

War Against Bookies by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 14, 2015
Two years ago when I started betting, I never knew I would stay for so long without having to have boosted of three remarkable won bets. While I do not want be superstitious about it I have kept on asking myself what the problem is; Most people may suggest I haven't dug deep but the truth remains: I have hustled to be a king in the betting market- ranging from reading betting articles online to trying different strategies but all these have proved wasteful. Like I said earlier I have not won three successive remarkable bets - the first time I won was after I had read lots of articles online which advocates/advocated using huge capital to bet and consequently I used 10000 to win 10000, the second was around 22ndDEC. 2014 when after studying the premier league I decided to venture into live betting( in Arsenal vs Liverpool, I bet arsenal over 4.5 corner with 10000 and I won 25500). Following these winnings I decided 2015 is not gonna be a year 4 betting for it tampers with my mindset as student; but as you all know, the economy does not provide enough 4 the boys so I figured the only place to get easy money was through betting and I annulled my resolution. The aftermath has been series of lost bet( very huge stakings) and the climax was the week man city played against Aston villa- with 10000 i predicted man city over 1.5 cards with man city already having 1 yellow card but to my dismay all the aggressive man city players( fernadinho, Fernando, Mangala and of course kompany) became non- violent... I lost bet... and out of anger I transported myself to the nearest ATM withdrew another 10000 but still lost in a LA liga live match..#20000 in a day...i was destroyed ...I lied to my mom and she gave me 4000 the following week which was Chelsea vs Liverpool and In the same live play I predicted Liverpool over 4.5 corner...but it was the same story, Liverpool who had 4 corners could not make Chelsea concede another one....I was broke and have ever been.
Now as a discerning individual I see this doings by nairabet as a deliberate attempt to extinct me and I hereby and to that extent declare war against them. This 2015/2016 season will be highly explosive because I have armed myself with enough knowledge and discipline+ huge Capital.
Nonetheless, I urge anyone who has been betrayed by any of the bookies to join me in putting an end to this injustice; remember : injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere; Also the enemy of my enemy is my friend. So together let's crush 'em...
Re: War Against Bookies by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 14, 2015
here is the details

details of Bet

Type of bet: Single

Total betting amount: 10000.00

Bonus: 0.00

Possible Win: 0.00

Won: 0.00

1. 25.04.15 17:30
Manchester City - Aston Villa (live) (Under/Over 1.5 cards
(Manchester City))

Customer type: Over 1.5 @ 1.60

Result: Under 1.5
Re: War Against Bookies by Princepri(m): 1:20pm On Jul 14, 2015
like seriously is it the bookies playing these matches that you want to war aganist them
Sorry oh for your loses but know that gambling betting is not an easy business you just have to treat it like sa biz and drop all those concer cards market and look for other market seems you are not good at it.
Why not try goals market the odds are small but it pays at the long run

1 Like

Re: War Against Bookies by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
the LA liga live match
Details of Bet
Total betting amount: 10500.00
Won: 0.00 1. 25.04.15 21:00
Real Sociedad - Villarreal CF (live) (Under/Over 1.5 goals)
Customer type: Over 1.5 @ 2.05
Result: Under 1.5
Re: War Against Bookies by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 14, 2015
The Chelsea vs Liverpool match

Details of Bet
Total betting amount: 7000.00
Won: 0.00
1. 10.05.15 16:00
Chelsea FC - Liverpool FC (live) (Under/Over 4.5 corners (Liverpool FC))
Customer type: Over 4.5 @ 2.55
Result: Under 4.5
Re: War Against Bookies by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 14, 2015
@prince am good at it, just that it keeps on going south...it is not bad to play Liverpool over 4.5 corner when the need to win the match and Chelsea have already won the league then
Re: War Against Bookies by Princepri(m): 4:04pm On Jul 15, 2015
Okay fine you are good at it and you continue to lose like that if a market dosent favour u look for other market and become a master in it

(1) (Reply)

Harry Kane Can Be One Of The Great Strikers In World Football / Free Match Tips For Tuesday August 11th, 2015 / Full Ballon D’or List: Depay, James And Some Other Young Players Made The List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.