Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Disabled Men And Women Protesting In PH Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disabled Men And Women Protesting In PH Now (23512 Views)

Photos Of Half-Unclad Women Protesting In Kaduna Against Herdsmen Killings / Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos / PHOTOS: NLC Protesting In Lagos Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disabled Men And Women Protesting In PH Now by ruffhandu: 3:49pm On Jul 14, 2015
14/07/15 15:45 hours

Disabled men and women blocked the rumuola-waterlines line of Aba Rd, in front ofNDDC office. All in public trans trekking now, by force

Re: Disabled Men And Women Protesting In PH Now by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 14, 2015
Am back from my ban strong and bette cool I PROMISE to start behaving undecided. Please no ban me na only 1 pic i go dey post now undecided. Meanwhile you cant beat xfinity wifi. 99 days for INTROVERT 1 day for.... cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Disabled Men And Women Protesting In PH Now by Abdullateef77(m): 3:50pm On Jul 14, 2015
What exact is the purpose of this protest?

3 Likes

Re: Disabled Men And Women Protesting In PH Now by kellyJames5(m): 3:51pm On Jul 14, 2015
What is their problem?
Re: Disabled Men And Women Protesting In PH Now by ruffhandu: 3:53pm On Jul 14, 2015
More pix

Re: Disabled Men And Women Protesting In PH Now by doublewisdom: 3:54pm On Jul 14, 2015
What do they want? Contracts or what?

4 Likes

Re: Disabled Men And Women Protesting In PH Now by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
hmm.

incidences like dis have become normal occurrences in this trash of a country cos the system is corrupt from the top.
How do we explain dat physically challenged will be protesting infront of NDDC, Is NDDC a social welfare organization? They are doing dis cos they know the organization itself is corrupt and everybody wants his/her own share at hand ASAP.

If the govt had provided enabling environment vis-à-vis stable power supply to enable biznesses thrive, dis persons won't have the time to seek for dia own share of the common wealth on the streets.

Don't be surprised if Beggars Union protest to Ministry of Sports for payment of their "gratuities".
Which way Nigeria?

6 Likes

Re: Disabled Men And Women Protesting In PH Now by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 14, 2015
why NDDC office.

they should go to federal secretariate grin grin grin grin
Re: Disabled Men And Women Protesting In PH Now by ruffhandu: 4:10pm On Jul 14, 2015
Please cut off Waterlines-Rumuola stripe if you're driving

1 Like

Re: Disabled Men And Women Protesting In PH Now by hazyfm: 4:12pm On Jul 14, 2015
WHAT ARE THEY PROTESTING FOR PLEASE?
Re: Disabled Men And Women Protesting In PH Now by LaRoyalHighness(f): 4:13pm On Jul 14, 2015
Why na?
Re: Disabled Men And Women Protesting In PH Now by ruffhandu: 4:14pm On Jul 14, 2015
hazyfm:
WHAT ARE THEY PROTESTING FOR PLEASE?
I learnt they are requesting for their Bill to be signed into Law.
Re: Disabled Men And Women Protesting In PH Now by hazyfm: 4:16pm On Jul 14, 2015
ruffhandu:

I learnt they are requesting for their Bill to be signed into Law.

I SEE

1 Like

Re: Disabled Men And Women Protesting In PH Now by kazmanbanjoko(m): 4:46pm On Jul 14, 2015
Okay na. Op, wetin they say e do them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disabled Men And Women Protesting In PH Now by Redfruit(m): 4:49pm On Jul 14, 2015
Ttt
Re: Disabled Men And Women Protesting In PH Now by Redfruit(m): 4:50pm On Jul 14, 2015
Tt
Re: Disabled Men And Women Protesting In PH Now by sammyj: 5:19pm On Jul 14, 2015
Wicked Wike will do everything possible to cause anarchy and problems for the incoming government since he knows is days are numbered as the governor of the state.!!! grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disabled Men And Women Protesting In PH Now by Alexas58: 5:45pm On Jul 14, 2015
Thank God for d fool who quoted me
Re: Disabled Men And Women Protesting In PH Now by richidinho(m): 5:55pm On Jul 14, 2015
Alexas58:
Ftc!!...ishilove come and see oo

FTC means first to comment
Are u not fooling yourself? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Disabled Men And Women Protesting In PH Now by richidinho(m): 5:55pm On Jul 14, 2015
Alexas58:
Ftc!!...ishilove come and see oo

FTC means first to comment
Are u not fooling yourself?
Re: Disabled Men And Women Protesting In PH Now by bebe2(f): 5:57pm On Jul 14, 2015
God bless the United Kingdom cool

1 Like

Re: Disabled Men And Women Protesting In PH Now by factorial1(m): 5:57pm On Jul 14, 2015
This is serious.

With a great and undeniable joy within me... I'm pleased to inform you that today is my birthday.

Not only that, still made front page... though, not for the first time.

Kindly click like to wish me Happy birthday.

14 Likes

Re: Disabled Men And Women Protesting In PH Now by Shaadey: 5:57pm On Jul 14, 2015
Why are dey protesting? wah appened
Re: Disabled Men And Women Protesting In PH Now by ITooMumu: 5:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
Okay .... Next one please undecided lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Disabled Men And Women Protesting In PH Now by Faremisodeeq(m): 5:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
Why d preotest, abi dey don barn dem frm beging
Re: Disabled Men And Women Protesting In PH Now by Pebcak: 5:59pm On Jul 14, 2015
angry angry
Re: Disabled Men And Women Protesting In PH Now by sylve11: 6:00pm On Jul 14, 2015
E don red. Anybody these people go curse, e nor go better for am o. cool
Re: Disabled Men And Women Protesting In PH Now by neweraomo: 6:00pm On Jul 14, 2015
No trailer around
Re: Disabled Men And Women Protesting In PH Now by Fan2: 6:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
no placards even
Re: Disabled Men And Women Protesting In PH Now by Harkynkunle(m): 6:02pm On Jul 14, 2015
God bless ur hustle.... it would av been better if dis mofos had ur join d train
hi nairalanders..... these idiots are silly scammers (with mobile
num 09037101896 and 09050947168, also with nairaland
username : Choba .... they claim they sell data bundle but all they
do is to scam innocent N.Landers ..... they persuade d buyer to
send an amount of call card to them for an amount of data
bundle..e.g 1k for 1gb... which seems to be a normal way ppl buy
data bundle lately..... once u send d call card to them in
expectance of d data bundle , they either stop picking ur calls or
they switch off their phones... Beware they are scammers...
below is what they look like

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disabled Men And Women Protesting In PH Now by activelyA(f): 6:04pm On Jul 14, 2015
Hmmmnn...God help Nigeria
Made it to front page today
Will get to FTC this month smiley
Re: Disabled Men And Women Protesting In PH Now by cococandy(f): 6:04pm On Jul 14, 2015
Disability rights is still a mirage in our country.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Privatisation Of PHCN A Fraud, Electricity Workers Tell Buhari / WIKE’S VICTORY: Oyegun Calls For Probe Of S-court Judges / Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.