Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,601 members, 7,958,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:08 AM

RIP To A Gaming Legend - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / RIP To A Gaming Legend (1157 Views)

Describe A Gaming Centre You Would Happily Pay N500 And Above For 1hr Or More / Looking For A Gaming Crew/squad(fifa,cod,battlefield Etc) / Do You Own Or Have You Built A GAMING PC: Please Share Your System Specification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RIP To A Gaming Legend by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 14, 2015
Am sorry this is coming this late but i just came back from a 1 day ban undecided. Satoru Iwata the CEO of Nintendo passed away July 11 at the age of 55 due to Bile duct growth

He became CEO in 2002 leading Nintendo for more than a decade. He is a classic example of following your dreams. Imagine growing up in an average family and your passion consists of 1's and 0's and being labelled Nerd. Today he is one of the reasons why your babe thinks you re not strange for that black box called Ps4 or that white Sleek design called Wii U

He was one of the people that revolutionised gaming. Can you imagine a childhood without Sega, Nintendo ds and wii. He is the reason Sony playstation and Xbox stepped up their games. What would this world be without Mario.
He once cut down his salary by 50% as a CEO to ensure his employees were paid and not laid off. Thats a True Humanitarian

Source: my tired fingers, low iq, and pure gaming heart
RIP cc: lalasticlala (The thing wey dey do me for your mata even Heaven will tremble, cao(To the lovely Nigerian Gaming Temptress kiss

3 Shares

Re: RIP To A Gaming Legend by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 14, 2015
sad
Re: RIP To A Gaming Legend by 1bunne4lif(m): 4:06pm On Jul 14, 2015
Rip
Re: RIP To A Gaming Legend by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 14, 2015
Lemme book you flight to JFK airport. We go settle our differnces for the Terminals. Imagine is that a sensible reason to ban someone. By the time am done with you Heaven go tremble. undecided. Silly man undecided..............Na joke oh. I be keyboard warrior cheesy. But lalasticlala. I don learn my lesson undecided

Re: RIP To A Gaming Legend by joywendy(f): 7:35am On Jul 15, 2015
This is so sad sad

RIP to you sir, you will always be remembered in the gaming world.

(1) (Reply)

Which Website Can I Get E71 Games / About My Ps3 / Ps 3 Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.