Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Looking For A Gaming Crew/squad(fifa,cod,battlefield Etc) - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Looking For A Gaming Crew/squad(fifa,cod,battlefield Etc) (5208 Views)

A Gaming Company In Enugu Is Hiring! / Describe A Gaming Centre You Would Happily Pay N500 And Above For 1hr Or More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Gaming Crew/squad(fifa,cod,battlefield Etc) by ekayode7: 10:50am On Oct 17, 2016
Sup guys,

So I have been gaming for a long time and I realize that most MLG gamers
have teams e.g FaZe and Optic gaming. If you don't want to go pro we can make money
by entering low-medium sized tournaments through Ginfinity.
Or if you just like to have fun and joke around but love playing games
we can make a youtube channel.

I am on PS4 and PC(not my main form of gaming)

I play and own:
FIFA 17
CoD infinite warfare(pre-ordered)
GTA V
Uncharted 4
Overwatch
currently saving up for Battlefield 1
I do own and play ALOT of indie titles
e.g FNAF, journey, Fez etc
(You can ask me if Your game isn't listed above)

I truly am a gamer and I am just looking for some guys to play with.
For fun or for money doesn't really matter.
Re: Looking For A Gaming Crew/squad(fifa,cod,battlefield Etc) by cao(f): 12:17pm On Oct 17, 2016
Finally an Overwatch player! I'm way too happy about that.
Re: Looking For A Gaming Crew/squad(fifa,cod,battlefield Etc) by ekayode7: 12:47pm On Oct 17, 2016
cao:
Finally an Overwatch player! I'm way too happy about that.
LOL yea
Its addictive
You ps4 or pc?
Re: Looking For A Gaming Crew/squad(fifa,cod,battlefield Etc) by cao(f): 1:27pm On Oct 17, 2016
ekayode7:

LOL yea
Its addictive
You ps4 or pc?
As in, you say you'll play one game, then tomorrow will greet you. PS4.
Re: Looking For A Gaming Crew/squad(fifa,cod,battlefield Etc) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 17, 2016
cao:

As in, you say you'll play one game, then tomorrow will greet you. PS4.

Yimu joo

So you finally got overwatch huh? Don't tempt me woman
Re: Looking For A Gaming Crew/squad(fifa,cod,battlefield Etc) by cao(f): 2:33pm On Oct 17, 2016
youmour:

Yimu joo

So you finally got overwatch huh? Don't tempt me woman
I did warn you. The laugh I dey prepare for you eh, pass thunder. Selling your PS4 knowing that Spider-Man is a PS4 exclusive, all because Uncharted 4 was doing you guy. I've clocked over 22 hours in Overwatch, now level 34. Funny, I've had CoD: BO3 since January and I never reach 50 (43 or 47 last time I checked), I just really enjoy Overwatch, it's a proper team objective game and you know how I like objective based multiplayers...
Re: Looking For A Gaming Crew/squad(fifa,cod,battlefield Etc) by ekayode7: 4:00pm On Oct 17, 2016
cao:

I did warn you. The laugh I dey prepare for you eh, pass thunder. Selling your PS4 knowing that Spider-Man is a PS4 exclusive, all because Uncharted 4 was doing you guy. I've clocked over 22 hours in Overwatch, now level 34. Funny, I've had CoD: BO3 since January and I never reach 50 (43 or 47 last time I checked), I just really enjoy Overwatch, it's a proper team objective game and you know how I like objective based multiplayers...
LOL I swear
Overwatch legit took my life last month but now i have been grinding Infinte warfare beta
Do you guys Need some codes?
Re: Looking For A Gaming Crew/squad(fifa,cod,battlefield Etc) by cao(f): 4:05pm On Oct 17, 2016
ekayode7:
LOL I swear
Overwatch legit took my life last month but now i have been grinding Infinte warfare beta
Do you guys Need some codes?
Codes? Well, if it's given willingly, who am I to say no, just know that my aiming is notoriously questionable. Except on Overwatch, I appear to not suck too badly on it.
Re: Looking For A Gaming Crew/squad(fifa,cod,battlefield Etc) by ekayode7: 4:40pm On Oct 17, 2016
cao:

Codes? Well, if it's given willingly, who am I to say no, just know that my aiming is notoriously questionable. Except on Overwatch, I appear to not suck too badly on it.
LOL yea I understand
I had like 12 codes cuz I pre-ordered to get 1 and 6 others(for friends)
then I won a youtuber giveaway
Its for European ps4 accounts

***USE THE LAST TWO CODES IN THE PIC****

Re: Looking For A Gaming Crew/squad(fifa,cod,battlefield Etc) by cao(f): 4:49pm On Oct 17, 2016
ekayode7:

LOL yea I understand
I had like 12 codes cuz I pre-ordered to get 1 and 6 others(for friends)
then I won a youtuber giveaway
Its for European ps4 accounts

***USE THE LAST TWO CODES IN THE PIC****
Thanks, used the last code. Youmour no get PS4 again, e no get current console at all... grin
Re: Looking For A Gaming Crew/squad(fifa,cod,battlefield Etc) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 17, 2016
cao:

Thanks, used the last code. Youmour no get PS4 again, e no get current console at all... grin

What free codes are you guys talking about?
Can I play candy crush in peace cry
Re: Looking For A Gaming Crew/squad(fifa,cod,battlefield Etc) by ekayode7: 5:16pm On Oct 17, 2016
cao:

Y? [color=#000099][/color] grin grin grin
Ps4 is the best we get everything first except from FIFA legends(DAMN YOU EA!!!!!!) angry
Also what WIFI do you use?
I use IPNX but appaz they just chat and they down speeds arent really the shit
And tbh i think so too
Lately i've been noticing the drop in speed

btw my PSN:Omotee41
Re: Looking For A Gaming Crew/squad(fifa,cod,battlefield Etc) by ekayode7: 5:18pm On Oct 17, 2016
youmour:

What free codes are you guys talking about?
Can I play candy crush in peace cry

Infinite Warfare Beta
They had a session last weekend(ending tomorrow 6pm)
and they are having another this weekend
(starting friday 6pm)
Re: Looking For A Gaming Crew/squad(fifa,cod,battlefield Etc) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 17, 2016
ekayode7:

Infinite Warfare Beta
They had a session last weekend(ending tomorrow 6pm)
and they are having another this weekend
(starting friday 6pm)

Ahh to download beta for this recession,thank God I got rid of my ps4 so I wouldn't be tempted to buy Internet bundle.im not gon lie though I miss playing destiny tongue @cao
Re: Looking For A Gaming Crew/squad(fifa,cod,battlefield Etc) by ekayode7: 5:29pm On Oct 17, 2016
youmour:

Ahh to download beta for this recession,thank God I got rid of my ps4 so I wouldn't be tempted to buy Internet bundle.im not gon lie though I miss playing destiny tongue @cao
Man, you know there are like four ISPs that do unlimited for quite reasonable prices
e.g Swift, Smile, IPNX, wifi.ng
I pay like 24k
and I get lik 29mb down and 19mb down(thats what speed test said tho)
Realistically i get 4mb down
on my ps4 2mb down
Re: Looking For A Gaming Crew/squad(fifa,cod,battlefield Etc) by cao(f): 5:31pm On Oct 17, 2016
ekayode7:

Y? [color=#000099][/color] grin grin grin
Ps4 is the best we get everything first except from FIFA legends(DAMN YOU EA!!!!!!) angry
Also what WIFI do you use?
I use IPNX but appaz they just chat and they down speeds arent really the shit
And tbh i think so too
Lately i've been noticing the drop in speed

btw my PSN:Omotee41
I'm not based in Naij, but my internet likes to act like a grade A rat bast**d sometimes. PS4 currently in rest mode, trying to speed up the download.

Youmour, I'm just waiting for you to cry me a river. Selling your PS4, now that's just silly...
Re: Looking For A Gaming Crew/squad(fifa,cod,battlefield Etc) by ekayode7: 5:42pm On Oct 17, 2016
cao:

I'm not based in Naij, but my internet likes to act like a grade A rat bast**d sometimes. PS4 currently in rest mode, trying to speed up the download.

Youmour, I'm just waiting for you to cry me a river. Selling your PS4, now that's just silly...

Oh you in UK or America?
Re: Looking For A Gaming Crew/squad(fifa,cod,battlefield Etc) by cao(f): 5:47pm On Oct 17, 2016
ekayode7:

Oh you in UK or America?
UK.
Re: Looking For A Gaming Crew/squad(fifa,cod,battlefield Etc) by ekayode7: 6:08pm On Oct 17, 2016
cao:

UK.
MAd
I'm heading over there this january for college
Virgin media is the best cheesy
Re: Looking For A Gaming Crew/squad(fifa,cod,battlefield Etc) by cao(f): 6:36pm On Oct 17, 2016
ekayode7:

MAd
I'm heading over there this january for college
Virgin media is the best cheesy
Using Virgin Media, it can get rather silly with PSN. Sometimes, all my other devices work perfectly except my PS4. Their last super hub was known to have issues with PSN, I used to use public DNS servers to game for a long while (although, I ended up sticking with those servers because I wanted to watch the US Crackle, because Sony shut down the UK version with no announcement whatsoever).
Re: Looking For A Gaming Crew/squad(fifa,cod,battlefield Etc) by ekayode7: 7:22pm On Oct 17, 2016
cao:

Using Virgin Media, it can get rather silly with PSN. Sometimes, all my other devices work perfectly except my PS4. Their last super hub was known to have issues with PSN, I used to use public DNS servers to game for a long while (although, I ended up sticking with those servers because I wanted to watch the US Crackle, because Sony shut down the UK version with no announcement whatsoever).
Oh.. makes sense
Do you play rocket league?
Re: Looking For A Gaming Crew/squad(fifa,cod,battlefield Etc) by cao(f): 7:47pm On Oct 17, 2016
ekayode7:

Oh.. makes sense
Do you play rocket league?
Haven't played in a while, I do just need 2 more trophies to plat.
Re: Looking For A Gaming Crew/squad(fifa,cod,battlefield Etc) by ekayode7: 8:02pm On Oct 17, 2016
cao:

Haven't played in a while, I do just need 2 more trophies to plat.
Aii
You in uni or something?
Re: Looking For A Gaming Crew/squad(fifa,cod,battlefield Etc) by cao(f): 8:39pm On Oct 17, 2016
ekayode7:

Aii
You in uni or something?
Definitely something...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Looking For A Gaming Crew/squad(fifa,cod,battlefield Etc) by ekayode7: 8:51pm On Oct 17, 2016
cao:

Definitely something...
LMAO!
aii then hmu when you wanna play?
Re: Looking For A Gaming Crew/squad(fifa,cod,battlefield Etc) by cao(f): 8:56pm On Oct 17, 2016
ekayode7:

LMAO!
aii then hmu when you wanna play?
Playing Overwatch right now.
Re: Looking For A Gaming Crew/squad(fifa,cod,battlefield Etc) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 17, 2016
ekayode7:

Man, you know there are like four ISPs that do unlimited for quite reasonable prices
I pay like 24k
and I get lik 29mb down and 19mb down(thats what speed test said tho)
Realistically i get 4mb down
on my ps4 2mb down

Yea but I'm not in naija like cao grin
Re: Looking For A Gaming Crew/squad(fifa,cod,battlefield Etc) by ekayode7: 9:24pm On Oct 17, 2016
youmour:

Yea but I'm not in naija like cao grin
REALLY?!
wow so am the only one doing this naij strugglez
u also in the uk?
Re: Looking For A Gaming Crew/squad(fifa,cod,battlefield Etc) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 17, 2016
ekayode7:

REALLY?!
wow so am the only one doing this naij strugglez
u also in the uk?

I'm in Ghana lipsrsealed
Re: Looking For A Gaming Crew/squad(fifa,cod,battlefield Etc) by ekayode7: 10:03pm On Oct 17, 2016
youmour:

I'm in Ghana lipsrsealed

Thats cool man grin
Always wanted to go to ghana and south africa
Both really popular countries
Re: Looking For A Gaming Crew/squad(fifa,cod,battlefield Etc) by Lana1(m): 8:44pm On Oct 18, 2016
ekayode7:

Lol. I laff in Cantonese.

I get that u can afford internet of 24k monthly.

But you say "Unlimited". And then u say "Reasonable Prices". And somehow, just somehow u still manage to slot Smile into that same sentence?? Fallacy!!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gadgets To Die For! / Mobile Games / How To Win Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Game?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.