Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,786 members, 7,813,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos (42790 Views)

Man Knocked Down While Escaping With Woman’s Foodstuffs In FCT / Man Knocked Unconscious While Fighting With Colleague In Public. Photos / Dog Joins Women To Beat & Strip Young Lady In Public (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 3:46pm On Sep 29, 2017
This is really funny. A video footage which is trending online shows the moment a man attacked a defenseless lady after an argument in public and received justice immediately. In the footage, the man (in red shirt) kicked the woman to the ground in the presence of passersby after a quarrel.

The man was immediately attacked by another guy who hit him with a weapon on his head as he fell on the ground and became apparently unconscious.

Passersby took their heels on seeing what had happened.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/man-knocked-unconscious-passerby-attacking-lady-public-photos.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by paiz: 3:47pm On Sep 29, 2017
Real men don't beat a lady in public
you take her inside

Modified

All of you that is mentioning me...

I mean a real man don't beat a lady in public he should take her inside and fucck the hell out of her
Believe me after the fucck she will apologies

123 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by eezeribe(m): 3:49pm On Sep 29, 2017
It serves him right...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by izzou(m): 3:50pm On Sep 29, 2017
grin

I am here to witness how nairalanders will prove that the guy is guilty and deserves death

P.S Dont quote me abeg. I wasnt there and do not know what happened. I dont support any form of violence. But since the day i saw my friend's wife abuse him verbally, i................

Let me just end it here. grin

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 29, 2017
paiz:
you take her inside
And beat her in the other room cool
Serious beating! Then you ask her dis question"who is ur daddy" tongue

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by eezeribe(m): 3:50pm On Sep 29, 2017
paiz:
Real men don't beat a lady in public you take her inside

So it's 'fake' men who do beat (hit) ladies outside,while the 'real' men do the beating(hitting) inside

2 Likes

Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by gabinogem(m): 3:52pm On Sep 29, 2017
paiz:
you take her inside
... Take her inside & do the beating indoors undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 29, 2017
so ordinary kondo to the head he can't withstand smh

what kind of man be dis??

10 Likes

Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 29, 2017
The girl is a slut

2 Likes

Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by eezeribe(m): 3:56pm On Sep 29, 2017
doctorkush:
so ordinary kondo to the head he can't withstand smh
Not every point on the head is 'ordinary',mixed martial arts would clarify...

6 Likes

Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 29, 2017
paiz:
you take her inside
actually a real ma doesn't beat a lady at all no matter the level of provocation

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by eezeribe(m): 4:01pm On Sep 29, 2017
izzou:
grin

I am here to witness how nairalanders will prove that the guy is guilty and deserves death

P.S Dont quote me abeg. I wasnt there and do not know what happened. I dont support any form of violence. But since the day i saw my friend's wife abuse him verbally, i................

Let me just end it here. grin
I will quote you sir because what you said is the truth... Some women can bring out the beast (Brock lesnar) or the monster (Bruan stroman) in a man with their tongue...
Or they can simply send you to The Undertaker for burial and you will rest in peace.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by jaksmillioniar: 4:05pm On Sep 29, 2017
I dont care a woman must be beat if not she can neva respect u she can even plan to kill u see dat small boy dat his gf kill notin deAdly pass women

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by Daeylar(f): 4:10pm On Sep 29, 2017
cheesy
This is what all team " A woman can make a man hit her because of the way she talks" deserve.
cheesy cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by Daeylar(f): 4:10pm On Sep 29, 2017
Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by jeeqaa7(m): 5:09pm On Sep 29, 2017
1 Like

Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by hlaths: 5:10pm On Sep 29, 2017
This is hilarious

2 Likes

Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by freshness2020: 5:10pm On Sep 29, 2017
He no get power , he dey fight

3 Likes

Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by Eyimofe2017: 5:11pm On Sep 29, 2017
paiz:
Real men don't beat a lady in public you take her inside
Are you serious

1 Like

Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by cristianisraeli: 5:11pm On Sep 29, 2017
this is how men get killed for no reason.putting mouth for wetin no concern you because of woman

i wont fight for you because am not adams oshiomole..in dagrins voice

warning to guys never fight for or because of a woman unless shes your,mother,sister,daughter,wife

6 Likes

Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 29, 2017
This is what is called karma

1 Like

Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by DckPssy(f): 5:12pm On Sep 29, 2017
h
Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 29, 2017
Serves him right

2 Likes

Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by MMMw: 5:12pm On Sep 29, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
This is really funny. A video footage which is trending online shows the moment a man attacked a defenseless lady after an argument in public and received justice immediately. In the footage, the man (in red shirt) kicked the woman to the ground in the presence of passersby after a quarrel.

The man was immediately attacked by another guy who hit him with a weapon on his head as he fell on the ground and became apparently unconscious.

Passersby took their heels on seeing what had happened.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/man-knocked-unconscious-passerby-attacking-lady-public-photos.html
pls the passerby na Nigerian?
Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by jrerico1(m): 5:12pm On Sep 29, 2017
All ladies will be happy for this.. Nonsense
Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by ZorGBUooeh: 5:12pm On Sep 29, 2017
Staged fight..If na real fight the guy go use better blow burst her bobby.
Imagine me ad ritababe or ishilove fight ad them beat me.I go bite dem left nippple commot. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by Oyindidi(f): 5:12pm On Sep 29, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
I dont care a woman must be beat if not she can neva respect u she can even plan to kill u see dat small boy dat his gf kill notin deAdly pass women
Jaky, I am having headache biko grin

1 Like

Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by Egein(m): 5:13pm On Sep 29, 2017
L3G3ND:

actually a real ma doesn't beat a lady at all no matter the level of provocation

What if a woman tries to violently stab you to the death, would you expect your brother, husband or son to stand there and simly stare?

1 Like

Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by Tapout(m): 5:13pm On Sep 29, 2017
the guy done Tapout cool

2 Likes

Re: Man Knocked Unconscious By Passerby After Attacking Lady In Public. Photos by pocohantas(f): 5:13pm On Sep 29, 2017
Most violent people do it just to have an upper hand.
You and a lady were quarreling, because you feel you're stronger...you decided to go physical. That's exactly how they behave in their homes, then come out to act like they never said or did anything. The woman is always the instigator.

Hitting him on the head is extreme though.
What if he dies?

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SARS Assaults Muslim Cleric Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Osun State (photos) / 22-year-old Notorious Criminal Rearrested After Escaping From Prison. Photo / Nigerian Men Catch Pregnant Lady Who Gave Them Packaged Drugs To Carry To Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.