Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,220 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

5000 Unclad People To Protest In Nairobi Ahead Of President Obama Visit - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 5000 Unclad People To Protest In Nairobi Ahead Of President Obama Visit (37450 Views)

I Have Slept With 5000 Men- Nairobi’s Oldest Prostitute Who Never Misses Church / Woman Walks Unclad In Street Of Nairobi, Bringing Everything To A Standstill / 6 Lions Escape From Nairobi National Park, One Caught (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5000 Unclad People To Protest In Nairobi Ahead Of President Obama Visit by Nobody: 2:23am On Jul 15, 2015
Gud for d devil

1 Like

Re: 5000 Unclad People To Protest In Nairobi Ahead Of President Obama Visit by Nobody: 2:26am On Jul 15, 2015
Unclad for what na? Don't get me wrong, the women can go unclad (In fact the women should be encouraged to go unclad, see if we can get a rise from these flaming sodomites) but why would the men spoil everything by showing their kini and they say they are fighting homosexuality; don't they know this will make Obioma very happy, afterall he is the father of sodomie and Gomorahlism
Re: 5000 Unclad People To Protest In Nairobi Ahead Of President Obama Visit by amazingspiderma: 2:26am On Jul 15, 2015
So they cannot protest unless they are naked.
They have been looking for an oppourtunity to go naked and they found a perfect excuse.

6 Likes

Re: 5000 Unclad People To Protest In Nairobi Ahead Of President Obama Visit by Nobody: 2:27am On Jul 15, 2015
obama are u alright?
Re: 5000 Unclad People To Protest In Nairobi Ahead Of President Obama Visit by free2ryhme: 2:28am On Jul 15, 2015
londonrivals:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-W-jcVooYvxA/VaVRPsoJEeI/AAAAAAAF5MM/9Hz5jvPjRoo/s400/5.png[/img]
Members of the Republican Liberty Party have threatened to mobilize “approximately 5,000 totally naked men and women to protest over Obama’s open and aggressive support for homosexuality”.

In a letter addressed to the Administration Police Commandant, the party, together with its 5,000 naked Kenyans are set to throng the streets of Nairobi on 22nd and 23rd of this month is protest of growing support for homosexuality.

Obama’s planned visit to Kenya has created a huge hype among Kenyan’s of all walks of life. However, his stand on homosexuality has sharply divided the nation with the majority of them warning against pro-gay rhetoric in a country that prides itself for being conservative regarding the topic of marriage.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-uxMInIXGrDE/VaVFomjTWkI/AAAAAAAF5Ks/Kz-ppMS0dtI/s400/Screenshot_2015-07-14-12-12-20-1.png[/img]

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/5000-naked-people-to-protest-in-nairobi.html

cc: lalasticlala ishilove

I cant imagine the eyesore that will grace the welcome party

all manner of bouncing flesh
Re: 5000 Unclad People To Protest In Nairobi Ahead Of President Obama Visit by NaijaCuzin: 2:31am On Jul 15, 2015
Wetin concern me
Hw dat 1 go take give me food.

Hw dat 1go take change 1$to 1₦

Hw dat one go take stop BH from invading Nigeria nd killing innocent pple

Hw dat one go take stop corruption in Naija

Hw dat one go take give youths jobs

Hw dat one go take eradicate poverty

⇨⇨If dem like make dem unclad themselves nd walk around the whole country....e no concern me

1 Like

Re: 5000 Unclad People To Protest In Nairobi Ahead Of President Obama Visit by Cyriloha(m): 2:33am On Jul 15, 2015
HungerBAD:
I will organize 5000 men to protest against those men that want to go naked, but we will be clothed.

I clicked on the story thinking it will say,5000 naked women about to protest. So I can just buy my ticket to visit Kenya.

5000 Naked women is a lot. But these stupid men have to spoil everything.
guy if you see a naked woman the pleasure you dey desire go disappear because of the beauty of the thing is when you struggle to open the package to know what's inside meanwhile respect to the only lady I have not seen but admires her so much #trishp.....good night
Re: 5000 Unclad People To Protest In Nairobi Ahead Of President Obama Visit by no2fuks(m): 2:33am On Jul 15, 2015
Bashirfuntua:
Obama please come to nigeria, please

why do you want him to come?

a. so you can look at unclad women protesting.

b. so you can complain about usa gay agenda

c. so they can help us out with some of our challenges

d. no opinion you just won post sha
Re: 5000 Unclad People To Protest In Nairobi Ahead Of President Obama Visit by no2fuks(m): 2:36am On Jul 15, 2015
tobloj:
How are they any different Immortality just in a different way. They are not any different!!! Smh undecided

all you ppl know is sin lol. it is used to gain awareness and bring attention to their cause if it goes as planned they will gather the attention of the world.

not that I agree with their cause im just saying...
Re: 5000 Unclad People To Protest In Nairobi Ahead Of President Obama Visit by GaniLAb(m): 2:40am On Jul 15, 2015
Protest of the day, by the gay and for the gay!

1 Like

Re: 5000 Unclad People To Protest In Nairobi Ahead Of President Obama Visit by Nobody: 2:59am On Jul 15, 2015
WombRaiders:

The great hypocrites called Americans are all out over our banning and criminlazion of Same sex union which is punishable with a maximum of 14yrs.

They seem to ignore the fact that their staunchest ally, Saudi Arabia, punishes homosexuality by death!

The US govt considers Saudi Arabia as a highly conservative Nation that is to be respected. The US govt under Obama also ordered US troops stationed in the Kingdom to observe the Rammadan fast in public in order not to "upset" their host.

Now does Obama think we in Africa do not have sacred customs and traditional beliefs as well?

Why then must the US condemn us for passing a piece of legislature that was agreed by our duly elected legislators but openly turn the blind eye to Saudi Arabia who operate a more intolerant approach to homosexuality which is handed down in theocratic form from the Shaia law?

Obama mind your business. We are a democracy and as a people we have openly rejected your satanic and pervasive lifestyle.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5000 Unclad People To Protest In Nairobi Ahead Of President Obama Visit by Octaves(m): 3:18am On Jul 15, 2015
ppl will be walking about with errection'
Re: 5000 Unclad People To Protest In Nairobi Ahead Of President Obama Visit by Nobody: 3:21am On Jul 15, 2015
Me and my Vaseline team go visit that country soon
Re: 5000 Unclad People To Protest In Nairobi Ahead Of President Obama Visit by chiedu7: 3:22am On Jul 15, 2015
[size=14pt]NIGERIANS PREPARE OH!

THAT WAS PART OF THE DEAL FOR GMB TO GET THE WESTS SUPPORT

THEY WANT GMB TO REJECT THE ANTI-GAY LAWS
[/size]
Re: 5000 Unclad People To Protest In Nairobi Ahead Of President Obama Visit by Nobody: 3:38am On Jul 15, 2015
Can we have their pre-protest pics, I mean that of the ladies only? grin.

Ndi ara. undecided

1 Like

Re: 5000 Unclad People To Protest In Nairobi Ahead Of President Obama Visit by mikron(m): 3:41am On Jul 15, 2015
5,000 anacondas on display on that day, wahala dey

1 Like

Re: 5000 Unclad People To Protest In Nairobi Ahead Of President Obama Visit by ramje(m): 3:44am On Jul 15, 2015
dunkem21:
Let's arrange for unclad demonstration on NL ..male and female ..

.Click like if you agree grin

A donkey on the lose...watch out
Re: 5000 Unclad People To Protest In Nairobi Ahead Of President Obama Visit by Slimmos(m): 3:54am On Jul 15, 2015
They are all stu.pid, both the anti christ ( obama) and those planning to protest.
Re: 5000 Unclad People To Protest In Nairobi Ahead Of President Obama Visit by lonelydora: 4:11am On Jul 15, 2015
I will love to watch this on CNN.
Re: 5000 Unclad People To Protest In Nairobi Ahead Of President Obama Visit by EmekaBlue(m): 4:25am On Jul 15, 2015
Abeg make dem do am today..make correct women dey sha
Re: 5000 Unclad People To Protest In Nairobi Ahead Of President Obama Visit by M4gunners: 4:49am On Jul 15, 2015
Please let them use young girls. I don't wanna see old flat booms oh.
Re: 5000 Unclad People To Protest In Nairobi Ahead Of President Obama Visit by BekeeBuAgbara: 4:52am On Jul 15, 2015
Danjuma827:
hmmmm when will men wise up. why being unclad when there are several ways to make a peaceful protest. and they will be happy to show there unclothedness to the world. I hope dey don't regret their action the way orubebe did.
Is protesting unclad not peaceful? undecided
Re: 5000 Unclad People To Protest In Nairobi Ahead Of President Obama Visit by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:21am On Jul 15, 2015
[size=28pt]Africans protesting over useless tinz that doesnt concern their own nations affairs[/size].

2 Likes

Re: 5000 Unclad People To Protest In Nairobi Ahead Of President Obama Visit by larrymoore(m): 5:26am On Jul 15, 2015
Hope there will be adequate media coverage for this unclad demonstration, rather hope hope to watch it life.
Re: 5000 Unclad People To Protest In Nairobi Ahead Of President Obama Visit by jtownrep: 5:29am On Jul 15, 2015
Dborn2fuck:
How can I joined the naked group? Provided if 3000 of them are women

I bet you won't find it as exciting as you imagined. The average Zulu woman is not on the slim/trim side, they are mostly fleshy, flabby and unshapely.

1 Like

Re: 5000 Unclad People To Protest In Nairobi Ahead Of President Obama Visit by oladam23(m): 5:30am On Jul 15, 2015
They have been finding an opportunity go unclad all this while, now they find one, why can't they just protest without been naked? That number is enough for the world to hear them.
Re: 5000 Unclad People To Protest In Nairobi Ahead Of President Obama Visit by Sanuzi(m): 5:49am On Jul 15, 2015
wow. they must be joking oooooo

Re: 5000 Unclad People To Protest In Nairobi Ahead Of President Obama Visit by abeniagbon(m): 6:00am On Jul 15, 2015
sonnyudoh:
So that is supposed to pain some one
I heard it in My Ear that Thunder will strike them on that day.
For the world to know that he's lord. King of kings and Lord of lords
Re: 5000 Unclad People To Protest In Nairobi Ahead Of President Obama Visit by Chigold101(m): 6:04am On Jul 15, 2015
HungerBAD:
I will organize 5000 men to protest against those men that want to go naked, but we will be clothed.

I clicked on the story thinking it will say,5000 naked women about to protest. So I can just buy my ticket to visit Kenya.

5000 Naked women is a lot. But these stupid men have to spoil everything.
you left me laughing
Re: 5000 Unclad People To Protest In Nairobi Ahead Of President Obama Visit by BlueMagic2(m): 6:17am On Jul 15, 2015
One
Bis
A$$
Mistake
America

Ever made. America will regret ever electing this M O R O N as a president. An apology for the black race

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5000 Unclad People To Protest In Nairobi Ahead Of President Obama Visit by engrjacuzzi: 6:35am On Jul 15, 2015
if I saw the post as osun state workers to embark on strike unclad, I for make the move to the state to see things myself. Kenya too far and moreover CNN go televise am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ukraine Invites Russian Mothers To Fetch Captured Soldiers / Coup: Mali Junta Wants 3-Year Military Rule, Agrees To Free President Keita / Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.