Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Bayo Is New Here - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bayo Is New Here (906 Views)

The Northerners’ Nonsense Must Stop! By Bayo Oluwasanmi / Nigeria Drops From 1st To 101st In Happiness Index. Denmark Is New No. 1 / Bayo Is New Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bayo Is New Here by baysonpree(m): 12:33am On Sep 25, 2006
I am bayo 19 going to 20 on feb 1st.my friends nicknamed me baysonpreen.i mistakingly omitted the last 'n' when signing up.am based in lagos. Am glad to come across nairaland.it's just wonderful. I hope to post and get useful information.and also meet new people both male and female .and to the females in the house 'i love u all'. And lastly,big gbosa to the admin 'seun' for coming up with something like this. RAMADAN kAREEM to my muslim brothers. , and cheers to everyone.
Re: Bayo Is New Here by Oracle(m): 1:07am On Sep 25, 2006
Bayo is new and Bayo is welcome. smiley
your username is still cool without the last "N" it gives it a new pronounciation
you love all the female in the house: abeg take am easy ooh
coz they can kill you, you don't love one, two, three, four, five or even six but all
Re: Bayo Is New Here by kiki(f): 3:00am On Sep 25, 2006
hey Bayo welcome and av fun
Re: Bayo Is New Here by iice(f): 5:48am On Sep 25, 2006
Welcome and have fun cheesy love part is creepy man
Re: Bayo Is New Here by Free(f): 7:31pm On Sep 26, 2006
welcom
Re: Bayo Is New Here by Memunah(f): 3:59pm On Sep 30, 2006
welcome on board guy !!!! you are welcome to nl .wish you a nice stay
Re: Bayo Is New Here by Sewami: 4:06pm On Oct 18, 2006
Bayo am new here as well, just ave a nice time here.it is nice been here
Re: Bayo Is New Here by baysonpree(m): 1:58pm On Oct 23, 2006
Thanks to everybody for accepting bayo as a nairaland member.Am already having a nicetime.And i hope to make friends too.Wish everybody a nicetime.Baysonpreen@yahoo.Com
Re: Bayo Is New Here by eslynera(f): 12:20am On Nov 25, 2006
welcome bayo smiley

(1) (Reply)

Global Warming / Those Were The Good Old Days / I Want A Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.