Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Prayer Is Not Working For People Of African Descent. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Is Not Working For People Of African Descent. (510 Views)

The Uselessness Of African Voodoo - Ayodele / My Pastor Said Prayer Is Not The Key. / When Prayer Is Hard: 10 Bible Verses To Help You Talk To God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prayer Is Not Working For People Of African Descent. by igbo2011(m): 2:21am On Jul 15, 2015
Why do so many people say pray for Charleston but the victims were in a church praying and worshiping god. A couple weeks ago in Ghana there was a flood and explosion that killed 100 people people said pray for Ghana. In Nigeria people people died due to the Boko Haram attacks people said Pray for Nigeria, we have been praying for centuries and it seems to not work. What if we are praying to the wrong God? What if there is no God? What if God is within us? I am only human so I don't have the answers but we need to start thinking critically and ask more questions.

As Albert Einstein said, "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting a different result" We need to try something elae because prayer is not working. Less prayer more action

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prayer Is Not Working For People Of African Descent. by equlibrium(m): 2:25am On Jul 15, 2015
My brother, when i talk this thinz you they talk so, my village people brand me winch, banish me from village for all eternity.
Village wey them no get light since 1937 wey lugard pass night for there once, village wey no get gsm service, where them still they carry clay pot go crocodile infested stream banish me, just cos them they pray and i check environment, i balance am, i voice opinion say my people, my brothers and sisters, e be like say this prayers no they work oh! Shall we try something else?
Kiakia, them hold village council meet banish me. Well, i they pray for them for here too. Make them eye open say action na him sure pass.
God could have brought down the walls of Jericho, but he had the children of Israel march round that city, round and round and round it endlessly for days.
Get on your march people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prayer Is Not Working For People Of African Descent. by igbo2011(m): 2:31am On Jul 15, 2015
equlibrium:
My brother, when i talk this thinz you they talk so, my village people brand me winch, banish me from village for all eternity

I know Nigerians are too brainwashed through religion, media and schools to wake up. Here are solutions I made to the problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkHECugkg0E

1 Like

Re: Prayer Is Not Working For People Of African Descent. by igbo2011(m): 3:25am On Jul 15, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Why I Converted To Islam-adebayor / The Story Of Crucifixion / I Found It A Heart Cry For The Hour In Church History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.