Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,046 members, 7,818,144 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Check Out A Post Of How A Wife Dealt With Cheating Husband: cheaters learn - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Check Out A Post Of How A Wife Dealt With Cheating Husband: cheaters learn (49065 Views)

When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) / South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) / How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out A Post Of How A Wife Dealt With Cheating Husband: cheaters learn by mekybabe1: 6:25pm On Jul 23, 2015
Gotta try this out. Hmmmm..where is that syringe?
Re: Check Out A Post Of How A Wife Dealt With Cheating Husband: cheaters learn by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 23, 2015
I dont believe this story.
Re: Check Out A Post Of How A Wife Dealt With Cheating Husband: cheaters learn by Onuokwu: 7:17pm On Jul 23, 2015
Akeelahtunez:
Dis post is funny grin

See your life...they both lost one thing and you lost two!
Re: Check Out A Post Of How A Wife Dealt With Cheating Husband: cheaters learn by samadexy(m): 7:22pm On Jul 23, 2015
That woman na DELTA woman
Don't ask me to explain.. cos I won't and that guy get luck oh ..hmmmm
Re: Check Out A Post Of How A Wife Dealt With Cheating Husband: cheaters learn by aaidel(m): 7:43pm On Jul 23, 2015
so the fool used open condoms and did not notice the change in color or smell smh he deserves what he got?
Re: Check Out A Post Of How A Wife Dealt With Cheating Husband: cheaters learn by eightsin(m): 8:01pm On Jul 23, 2015
HungerBAD:
Wow.

This woman you no know say na better man?man wey wear condom cheat on you?you get luck say no be Papa Mukaila, all the Ashawo for area know am as N.IGG.A RAW.

The guy like am raw.

This is hilarious
Re: Check Out A Post Of How A Wife Dealt With Cheating Husband: cheaters learn by Missmossy(f): 8:44pm On Jul 23, 2015
Epic cheesy
Re: Check Out A Post Of How A Wife Dealt With Cheating Husband: cheaters learn by RealEstate36: 8:48pm On Jul 23, 2015
Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Check Out A Post Of How A Wife Dealt With Cheating Husband: cheaters learn by apheyz(m): 9:07pm On Jul 23, 2015
Akeelahtunez:
Dis post is funny grin

Which kind yeye lie be this??!!, how u go poke condom wey I never use, come soak am for pepper, leave am for an hour, I go come still dull sotay I no go kno say dem don touch d condom, I go come roll am for my ponron, fix am well well, come begin pressup!!!
Re: Check Out A Post Of How A Wife Dealt With Cheating Husband: cheaters learn by chibic(m): 10:49pm On Jul 23, 2015
Diamondamsel:

serve d guy right!!!
serves him right? Hmm!

If I may ask, have you not cheated on a man before? Is there a woman that won't cheat or never cheated on a man before? (In relationship or marriage)

I don't know why you people are always quick to associate men with 'cheating' when it is obvious that women even have more tendency to cheat. The problem is just that most foolish men still trust women.
Re: Check Out A Post Of How A Wife Dealt With Cheating Husband: cheaters learn by delishpot: 11:37pm On Jul 23, 2015
SAMBARRY:
grin grin

And that's why they claimed its a made up story grin

Adulterers in the house let me hear you scream grin

No wonder all this STDs are common among married men than even prostitutes sef grin

Hahahahaaa. Make dem catch you grin grin
some men can carry sha.
Re: Check Out A Post Of How A Wife Dealt With Cheating Husband: cheaters learn by SAMBARRY: 12:09am On Jul 24, 2015
delishpot:

Hahahahaaa. Make dem catch you grin grin
some men can carry sha.
I'm always ever ready wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Did You Do This? (pic) / See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) / I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.