Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Nicki Minaj Rocks Black See Through Leggings To Airport [PHOTOS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Rocks Black See Through Leggings To Airport [PHOTOS] (1298 Views)

Girl Staring At Richard Mofe-Damijo At The Airport (Photos) / Runtown Rides In Rolls Royce To Airport (Photos) / Amber Rose Wears “see-through” Leggings To Dancing Practice. [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Rocks Black See Through Leggings To Airport [PHOTOS] by noblesomto(m): 5:09am On Jul 15, 2015

Nicki Minaj rocked this see through leggings, combat boots, and Moschino crop top to LAX and has since split the internet’s opinion in two.
On one hand, people are calling it fashionable, sexy, and beautiful and on the other hand, some people are calling it irresponsible, and inappropriate because kids were in the airport.
see these more HOT pictures below and tell me which side you stand on.

http://liontimes.com/2015/07/nicki-minaj-rocks-black-see-through-leggings-to-airport-causes-internet-division-photos/

for 24/7 updates add us on BBM:2BE1D167
twitter: @gistandgossipz
Re: Nicki Minaj Rocks Black See Through Leggings To Airport [PHOTOS] by tomsniel(m): 5:12am On Jul 15, 2015
Are my missing something here Where is the see through ? All I see is a deep life sister at the airport grin grin
Re: Nicki Minaj Rocks Black See Through Leggings To Airport [PHOTOS] by noblesomto(m): 5:16am On Jul 15, 2015
tomsniel:
Are my missing something here Where is the see through ? All I see is a deep life sister at the airport grin grin

view the link for the see through, couldnt put it here, to avoid any indecency

(1) (Reply)

See What Beyonce Did Because Of Jay Z?? / Cute Photo Of Omotola And Her Daughter, Meraiah / Denrele Edun Reacts To Viral Video Of His Fall At A Port Hacourt Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.