Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Again, Boko haram Kills 25 In Borno - PUNCH - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again, Boko haram Kills 25 In Borno - PUNCH (608 Views)

Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians / Army Kills 25 Boko Haram Terrorists, Rescues 18 Persons (Graphic Photos) / Boko Haram Kills 25 In Adamawa - CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Again, Boko haram Kills 25 In Borno - PUNCH by rozayx5(m): 5:14am On Jul 15, 2015

The dreaded Boko Haram sect has killed 25 persons at the outskirts of Maiduguri, a member of youth vigilance group, Abba Izge, told our correspondent on the telephone on Tuesday in Maiduguri.

Izge said over a hundred Boko Haram militants stormed Mainok village in Konduga Local Government of Borno State, North-East Nigeria on Monday at about 6pm, killing residents at will in a siege that was on four over three hours.

He said the vehicles that were trapped in Mainok, along Maiduguri/Damaturu highways, were not spared as they were set ablaze by the hoodlums.

Izge said, “More than 30 vehicles that were trapped were burnt down as well as hundreds of homes.

Mainok village is about 45 kilometres away from Maiduguri, the Borno State capital.

He said, “The entire town was left to mourn the dead and bury their lost ones; some of them burnt beyond recognition.

“Some of the foodstuffs of the villagers were carted away.”

He said some people have not been seen after the attack on the town, which has made many to be apprehensive that perhaps they might have gone away with them with the mission to forcefully conscript them.

Meanwhile, the United States Government has said that the brutality of Boko Haram knows no bounds in view of the recent attacks by the insurgents across the countries in the West African region.

The US also condemned in strong terms the recent killings of innocent people by Boko Haram. The terrorist group’s latest violent attacks were carried out on Chad, Cameroon, Niger and Nigeria.

In a statement made available to our correspondent on Tuesday by the US Embassy in Nigeria, the US Department of State’s spokesperson, John Kirby, stated that the US strongly condemned the “horrific and indiscriminate” Boko Haram suicide attacks on the Grand Marche in the Chadian capital of N’Djamena on Saturday, as well as attacks in Cameroon, Niger and Nigeria “over the past two days.”

The statement said, “Boko Haram’s targeting of men, women and children highlights that the group’s brutality and barbarism know no bounds, and we remain committed to working closely with the region to root out the threat posed by the group.”

Copyright PUNCH.

http://www.punchng.com/news/again-bharam-kills-25-in-borno/

1 Like

Re: Again, Boko haram Kills 25 In Borno - PUNCH by rozayx5(m): 5:16am On Jul 15, 2015
hope the new service chiefs act fast. after some months they wont be pampered
Re: Again, Boko haram Kills 25 In Borno - PUNCH by mormoni(m): 5:17am On Jul 15, 2015
I am tired. God have mercy

1 Like

Re: Again, Boko haram Kills 25 In Borno - PUNCH by ogba20: 5:19am On Jul 15, 2015
http://www.punchng.com/news/again-bharam-kills-25-in-borno/[/quote]. If i shld say what i have in mind i dont think many will like it. So rip to dead.
Re: Again, Boko haram Kills 25 In Borno - PUNCH by Standing5(m): 5:26am On Jul 15, 2015
Boko has the heavy sympathy of the Northern PDP angry elements. GMB should stop negotiating with those who are out to fustrate the APC out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Again, Boko haram Kills 25 In Borno - PUNCH by Ahmed4002(m): 5:34am On Jul 15, 2015
it's shall be well.
Re: Again, Boko haram Kills 25 In Borno - PUNCH by Nobody: 5:38am On Jul 15, 2015
fresh any way ftc... where is my boy introvert am hitting jackpot today
Re: Again, Boko haram Kills 25 In Borno - PUNCH by Nobody: 5:38am On Jul 15, 2015
fresh any way ftc... where is my boy introvert am hitting jackpot today
Re: Again, Boko haram Kills 25 In Borno - PUNCH by Bashirfuntua(m): 5:40am On Jul 15, 2015
Incase
Re: Again, Boko haram Kills 25 In Borno - PUNCH by Nobody: 5:41am On Jul 15, 2015
oboy Nigeria is finished
Re: Again, Boko haram Kills 25 In Borno - PUNCH by Noneroone(m): 5:43am On Jul 15, 2015
...and Buhari is busy looking for radio Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Again, Boko haram Kills 25 In Borno - PUNCH by nganjiwa2014(m): 5:45am On Jul 15, 2015
This is serious......God Have mercy on innocent people.
Re: Again, Boko haram Kills 25 In Borno - PUNCH by donholy28(m): 5:49am On Jul 15, 2015
I think say buhari olodo promise una something... don't worry una go hear am...two months don finish so
Re: Again, Boko haram Kills 25 In Borno - PUNCH by joseph1832(m): 6:24am On Jul 15, 2015
Such a shame. I believe now that we have new service chiefs, a strategy should be formulated to wipe members of the sect out of the face of this planet.

The sooner they start the better, also all known sympathizers should be given 12 stroke of koboko to clear their head.

Our country Nigeria will do better without religion and tribalism. Take away this two abnormality, then a new country will string up.
Re: Again, Boko haram Kills 25 In Borno - PUNCH by ShowYourCertificate: 6:30am On Jul 15, 2015
[size=25pt]Fellow Nigerians, is this the change we asked for?[/size]

Something needs to be done. And we need to be fast about it.
Re: Again, Boko haram Kills 25 In Borno - PUNCH by Themonster: 6:57am On Jul 15, 2015
tell me a day without bomb blast

bomb is now a daily bread no thanks to the illiterate bastard Daura dullard gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla mumuhamado mumuharii kunu sipping monkey

Buhari will reap the fruit of bomb Insha'Allah amin

Hopless bastard that cannot even fork aisha.

old useless brainless bastard Daura dullard

Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai

Re: Again, Boko haram Kills 25 In Borno - PUNCH by jimi4us: 7:07am On Jul 15, 2015
baba one chance stop killing your people. and also go to the bomb blast scenes and see the dead. not just taking pictures inside aso rock like Kim kardashian

(1) (Reply)

Ministerial Appointments: Nigerians Lose Patience With Buhari / Two Policemen Seen Fighting At A Market In Jos / APC Leaders Mobilise Osun Residents Against Planned Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.