Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Pains In The Scrotum - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pains In The Scrotum (1148 Views)

5 Secret For Avoiding Back Pains / Pains In The Scrotum-help My Friend / Why You Should Never Ignore These 5 Pains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pains In The Scrotum by Bagani: 5:26am On Jul 15, 2015
Hello Doctors in d house, for some days now i have been having this pains around my Scrotum. It meks me so much uncomfortable especially wen it touches my thighs or boxer shorts.
Anybody has d idea what's d cause nd solution.
CC: Lalasticlala Ishilove can dis get to FP 4 more experience solutions
Thanks in advance.
Re: Pains In The Scrotum by Obinoscopy(m): 5:36am On Jul 15, 2015
Is it swollen? Is there any lump on it? I recommend you see a doctor asap.
Re: Pains In The Scrotum by donholy28(m): 5:38am On Jul 15, 2015
witches dey use d tin play drums 4 night
Re: Pains In The Scrotum by Bagani: 5:38am On Jul 15, 2015
Obinoscopy:
Is it swollen? Is there any lump on it? I recommend you see a doctor asap.
Its not swollen n no lumps at all. It's kind of external pains
Re: Pains In The Scrotum by Obinoscopy(m): 5:40am On Jul 15, 2015
Bagani:
Its not swollen n no lumps at all. It's kind of external pains
Ok, that rules out testicular cancer. However you urgently need to see a doctor.
Re: Pains In The Scrotum by Bagani: 5:41am On Jul 15, 2015
donholy28:
witches dey use d tin play drums 4 night
Lol. Funny u, but dis isn't a joke na
Re: Pains In The Scrotum by Nobody: 5:59am On Jul 15, 2015
you don chop wetin you no fit touch grin wink cheesy. I don dey say am stop using old circle its too thick and makes pain develop round the balls and Joystick. Try using ultra thin condoms like durex. Also you need to decrease the frequency and intensity of your "solo sessions"Also get your gf to give you a Mouth Gig as massage cheesy
Re: Pains In The Scrotum by Ufranklin92(m): 6:28am On Jul 15, 2015
belike u dey bleep too much
Re: Pains In The Scrotum by travcuremedical: 11:33am On Jul 15, 2015
We would recommend that you visit your local doctor immediately and have medical tests done. Once you do those tests, you can email them to us and we will have them studied by the best hospitals in India. We will then provide you with a detailed medical opinion along with costs and our best recommendations of doctors and hospitals.

You can visit www.travcure.com for more details or you can also call +918600044116
Re: Pains In The Scrotum by tforever(m): 3:33pm On Jul 15, 2015
So what have you used lately.
Re: Pains In The Scrotum by Jennifer89(f): 4:47pm On Jul 15, 2015
op ur scrotum no dey pain you. When the pain start only u go run go hospital. i wonder when Nairaland turn hospital.

(1) (Reply)

Digital Electronic Natural Breast Enhancer Lift Massager Therapy Device / STROKE: Herbal Or Orthodox Cure? Pls Urgent Advice Needed / Cup And Spoon Feeding Vs Bottle Feeding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.