Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Flavour And Mr Ibu Strike A Pose (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour And Mr Ibu Strike A Pose (Photo) (37023 Views)

2 Oyinbo Men And Afeez 'Agoro' Oladimeji, Nigerian Tallest Man Strike A Pose / Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Strike A Pose / Banky W & Rita Dominic All Smiles As They Share Intimate Pose (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour And Mr Ibu Strike A Pose (Photo) by justi4jesu(f): 8:40am On Jul 15, 2015
brooklyn49:
someone help me tell flavour that's better off without that tail on his head

I like the tail on his head angry undecided
Re: Flavour And Mr Ibu Strike A Pose (Photo) by southernbelle(f): 8:41am On Jul 15, 2015
Freemanan:
Swag..
yea yea, i can see so much of it oozing out through every pore of his skin smiley

1 Like

Re: Flavour And Mr Ibu Strike A Pose (Photo) by redcliff: 8:41am On Jul 15, 2015
brooklyn49:
someone help me tell flavour that's better off without that tail on his head

Ana bana isnt complaining
Re: Flavour And Mr Ibu Strike A Pose (Photo) by olawealth1000(m): 8:41am On Jul 15, 2015
Land for sale contact op
Re: Flavour And Mr Ibu Strike A Pose (Photo) by sukkot: 8:44am On Jul 15, 2015
mr ibu looking confused as usual
Re: Flavour And Mr Ibu Strike A Pose (Photo) by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 15, 2015
southernbelle:

yea yea, i can see so much of it oozing out through every pore of his skin smiley
Don't tell me you are all soaked... grin
Re: Flavour And Mr Ibu Strike A Pose (Photo) by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 15, 2015
sukkot:
mr ibu looking confused as usual
Sukkot hating as usual
Re: Flavour And Mr Ibu Strike A Pose (Photo) by sukkot: 8:46am On Jul 15, 2015
Freemanan:

Sukkot hating as usual
grin grin wink
Re: Flavour And Mr Ibu Strike A Pose (Photo) by Alphastoner1(m): 8:46am On Jul 15, 2015
See [size=50pt]Ibu[/size] swagging
Re: Flavour And Mr Ibu Strike A Pose (Photo) by Lilimax(f): 8:48am On Jul 15, 2015
INTROVERT:
What dat on Ibu neck
Na shain embarassed smiley
Re: Flavour And Mr Ibu Strike A Pose (Photo) by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 15, 2015
ibu no swag at all grin
Re: Flavour And Mr Ibu Strike A Pose (Photo) by neweraomo: 8:52am On Jul 15, 2015
God punish devil
Re: Flavour And Mr Ibu Strike A Pose (Photo) by CUBI(m): 8:59am On Jul 15, 2015
I had the opportunity to chat with Mr Ibu and Charles Awurum yesterday (14/7/15) in my office at Enugu. They are a bunch of jolly good fellows. God bless them.
Re: Flavour And Mr Ibu Strike A Pose (Photo) by Princevally(m): 9:01am On Jul 15, 2015
That's Mr. Ibu hahahahaahahahah
the PMAN Chairman
Re: Flavour And Mr Ibu Strike A Pose (Photo) by Tomasboy(m): 9:01am On Jul 15, 2015
Only God knows how many days dis man called HILL BULL have been starving so that he can use that body hug to take a selfiie
Re: Flavour And Mr Ibu Strike A Pose (Photo) by bittertruth37(m): 9:04am On Jul 15, 2015
I'm afraid Flavour has not joined Illuminati with this 666 sign made with his fingers.
Re: Flavour And Mr Ibu Strike A Pose (Photo) by slap1(m): 9:07am On Jul 15, 2015
Ibu my man. grin
Re: Flavour And Mr Ibu Strike A Pose (Photo) by MARKone(m): 9:08am On Jul 15, 2015
Six pack meets Round pack...
Re: Flavour And Mr Ibu Strike A Pose (Photo) by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 15, 2015
oga lalasticlala haba dis aint fair na, i created an educative thread dat will c nairalander bring out their educative opinion which in turn can help our country, d thread did nt make front page yet this thread make front page, hm hm wats d criterial of a 4ront page thread? cc lalasticlala
Re: Flavour And Mr Ibu Strike A Pose (Photo) by chomytex(f): 9:41am On Jul 15, 2015
How many yards
Harry4cas:
FP material.
Re: Flavour And Mr Ibu Strike A Pose (Photo) by jeremiah92(m): 9:54am On Jul 15, 2015
Dis one dia two day face difrnt place where d camera man day self
Re: Flavour And Mr Ibu Strike A Pose (Photo) by petkoffDrake(m): 9:59am On Jul 15, 2015
INTROVERT:
What dat on Ibu neck

don't mind that introvert. she's always angry when one takes the FTC from her.... don't know if seun give gifts to those who make FTC.
Re: Flavour And Mr Ibu Strike A Pose (Photo) by petkoffDrake(m): 10:00am On Jul 15, 2015
Sommyangel:
Lol.. Ibu they form sexy
his necklace looks like urs sef
Re: Flavour And Mr Ibu Strike A Pose (Photo) by cordeliadibi: 10:06am On Jul 15, 2015
:oThis is not news, and this ibu needs a body magic to press his tommy in.
Re: Flavour And Mr Ibu Strike A Pose (Photo) by misreal(m): 10:16am On Jul 15, 2015
segemint:
grin grin introvert get thee behind me grin grin grin.. * 1005 naira blin blin way some men dey wear cheesy cheesy
introvert is watching you oh grin
Re: Flavour And Mr Ibu Strike A Pose (Photo) by harry509: 10:20am On Jul 15, 2015
ebosie11:
Two big shots in Nigerian entertainment industry Nollywood star John Okafor aka Mr Ibu and singer Flavour were spotted together.

The actor is one of the best comic actors in Nigeria,having featured in several comedy movies in Nigeria.He is very talented and versatile.Only his face can make you laugh uncontrollably.What about his pot belly?In fact,he is a born comedian.

You can not talk about music industry in Nigeria without mentioning Flavour's name.He is one of the artistes that has made Nigerian music industry popular.He has many hit tracks and collabos to his name.

Nice seeing the two celebrities roll together.

http://trezzy2..com/2015/07/flavour-and-mr-ibu-spotted-togetherphoto.html
flavour d sexy guy while ibu d roll modern. grin
Re: Flavour And Mr Ibu Strike A Pose (Photo) by beyoncausme: 10:20am On Jul 15, 2015
two old men....
Re: Flavour And Mr Ibu Strike A Pose (Photo) by damiloladuke: 10:27am On Jul 15, 2015
money speaking...see as men fresh like tukey

CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ MY HILARIOUS FUNNY PERSONAL DIARY
Re: Flavour And Mr Ibu Strike A Pose (Photo) by debson(m): 10:28am On Jul 15, 2015
Iamsynord:

This man belle sha

The belle be like 25 liters jerry can grin grin
Re: Flavour And Mr Ibu Strike A Pose (Photo) by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 15, 2015
Chestar5:
Why did both of them squeeze face?undecided
Na burial angry
Re: Flavour And Mr Ibu Strike A Pose (Photo) by edigas1996: 10:39am On Jul 15, 2015
so Mr. Ibu da wear jewrys oh.......[color=#990000][/color] cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice / Ubi Franklin Poses With Akinwunmi Ambode / Agbani Darego In Bikini In China (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.