Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Dearest Nairalanders - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dearest Nairalanders (521 Views)

Dearest Muse (be Patient) / Thank You My Dearest Supporters And Sympathisers, I Love You All - Refiner / Happy Birthday To My Dearest Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dearest Nairalanders by Enosa1(m): 9:21am On Jul 15, 2015
A friend of mine is highly in need of your vote. I know you guys won't fail me....Please vote ULINFOH OSE ZION for UNIBEN FACE OF CAMPUS. Thanks a lot.

ULINFOH OSE ZION is contesting for UNIBEN FACE OF CAMPUS.
She is soliciting 4ur support &VOTE so she can keep going in the contest.

1st thing 2do is to LIKE the PAGE(Hypenation9ja) on facebook,twitter&Instagram.
U're to like the page where u re voting 4rm.....if not ur VOTES will not be counted.

Subsequently,pics of contestants will be uploaded on the page of all d social media mentioned above @interval
PLS,,,,LIKE her PICS with her NAMEsadULINFOH OSE ZION)

You can like as many times as possible in all of d social media. PICS of contestants can only standout for 4HOURS,& she stands a chance of being voted within dis time limit immediately after her pics hv been uploaded

THINGS TO DO 4 ZION so she wudn't be EVICTED

ZION needs a MINIMUM of 500 votes in each of d social media to passover dis Stage.

LIKE her PICS on Facebook
FAVOURITE her PICS on Instagram
LIKE her PICs on Twitter

SHARE her PICS on Facebook
RETWEET her PICS on Twitter
POST her PICS on Instagram

COMMENT on her PICS exaggeratically
RATE her 100%
INVITE ur contacts &friends on facebook,twitter&instagram to LIKE her PICS, while announcing dat they like the page 1ST so their vote will count.

Anybody who is a user of any social media can vote 4her, be it a student or not!!!
PLEASE.......

Tell ur Friends in oda schools
Tell ur Room-mates
Tell ur Block-mates
Tell ur Course mates
Tell ur lecturers
Tell ur fellowship members
Tell EVERYBODY!!!

ZION says THANK U!

Uploading of the PICs starts 2day 4rm 8am..... Watchout &
VOTE for Ulinfoh. Ose ZION
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?v=timeline&page=1&sectionLoadingID=m_timeline_loading_div_1438412399_0_36_1&timeend=1438412399&timestart=0&tm=AQBK2HAy83MnbX-a&id=1437816633194017&refid=17

(1) (Reply)

Epic Newspaper Headline As Seen On IG. / What's Your Talent? / Nairalanders Help This Lady Win The DIAMOND BANK BET5 Award...15hours Left

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.