Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,963 members, 7,821,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Replies To Garba's Tweet On Buhari's June Rating - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Replies To Garba's Tweet On Buhari's June Rating (2429 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Garba Shehu’s Tweet That Buhari Likes Reading Cartoons / Fayose's Tweet On Rivers Rerun Election / This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Replies To Garba's Tweet On Buhari's June Rating by UnknownT: 9:25am On Jul 15, 2015

Re: Replies To Garba's Tweet On Buhari's June Rating by UnknownT: 9:25am On Jul 15, 2015

Re: Replies To Garba's Tweet On Buhari's June Rating by UnknownT: 9:30am On Jul 15, 2015
More

Re: Replies To Garba's Tweet On Buhari's June Rating by temitemi1(m): 9:30am On Jul 15, 2015
Garba don dey smoke igbo(weed) cheesy grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Replies To Garba's Tweet On Buhari's June Rating by wachakuta(m): 9:31am On Jul 15, 2015
Ghen Ghen

My naija peeps don de wise. Hu says suffering no de sharpen brain? Tank u GEJ
Re: Replies To Garba's Tweet On Buhari's June Rating by MizMyColi(f): 9:31am On Jul 15, 2015
All I see is a government grappling at straws and doing what it can to save face.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Replies To Garba's Tweet On Buhari's June Rating by msmon(m): 9:32am On Jul 15, 2015
...I'm still laughing! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Replies To Garba's Tweet On Buhari's June Rating by UnknownT: 9:34am On Jul 15, 2015
Cc: lalasticlala, ishilove, afam4eva

Re: Replies To Garba's Tweet On Buhari's June Rating by fitzmayowa: 9:34am On Jul 15, 2015
Garba Shehu the lying liar is here again...cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Replies To Garba's Tweet On Buhari's June Rating by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 15, 2015
APC and their propaganda. I think the participants of Shehu's poll are the over 2000 dead BH victims that died since GMB took over. Also included are the unemployed and poor people that hopelessly wait for N5000 monthly, the displaced victims of BH and owners of failed Businesses that had to pack up because government haven't given direction. I think Garba Shehu actually meant -70%. But if he insists on his 70% then it is safe to say that he was speaking on behalf of Boko Haram.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Replies To Garba's Tweet On Buhari's June Rating by fitzmayowa: 9:36am On Jul 15, 2015
MizMyColi:
All I see is a government grappling at straws and doing what it can to save face.

I guess the approval rating was conducted in dreamland, sometimes i wonder what these guys take nigerians for...

No minister, crisis in APC, BH killing daily and maiming innocent nigerians and with all these shehu is telling nigerians they have 70% ratings...SMH

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Replies To Garba's Tweet On Buhari's June Rating by tucky200(m): 9:37am On Jul 15, 2015
wachakuta:
Ghen Ghen

My naija peeps don de wise. Hu says suffering no de sharpen brain? Tank u GEJ

Ah swear u get am right cheesy
Re: Replies To Garba's Tweet On Buhari's June Rating by UnknownT: 9:37am On Jul 15, 2015
The rating in pictures

Re: Replies To Garba's Tweet On Buhari's June Rating by hazyfm: 9:38am On Jul 15, 2015
POWER I CAN RATE 70%
Re: Replies To Garba's Tweet On Buhari's June Rating by kodded(m): 9:38am On Jul 15, 2015
fitzmayowa:
Garba Shehu the lying liar are here again...cheesy cheesy

you mean the #BlindFollowers cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Replies To Garba's Tweet On Buhari's June Rating by merry02(m): 9:38am On Jul 15, 2015
The is the definition of loyalty.Mr SSA is on the influence of alcohol!
Re: Replies To Garba's Tweet On Buhari's June Rating by Moheat(m): 9:40am On Jul 15, 2015
Propagandists! 70% kor
Re: Replies To Garba's Tweet On Buhari's June Rating by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 15, 2015
fitzmayowa:
Garba Shehu the lying liar are here again...cheesy cheesy
No matter the lies told by Shehu he can't "out-lie" Lai Muhammed grin

1 Like

Re: Replies To Garba's Tweet On Buhari's June Rating by fitzmayowa: 9:41am On Jul 15, 2015
barcanista:

So shehu is a trainee liar where lai mohammed is...cheesy grin cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Replies To Garba's Tweet On Buhari's June Rating by dayo23(f): 9:43am On Jul 15, 2015
barcanista:
I been done dey wait for you here, I know u will come here cos the topic suit your normal trash yarns! grin grin grin enjoy your bashing and wailings

1 Like

Re: Replies To Garba's Tweet On Buhari's June Rating by MizMyColi(f): 9:44am On Jul 15, 2015
fitzmayowa:

I guess the approval rating was conducted in dreamland, sometimes i wonder what the guys take nigerians for...

No minister, crisis in APC, BH killing daily and maiming innocent nigerians and with all these shehu is telling nigerians they have 70% ratings...SMH

Add the blame game, double verification of news before it is adopted, lies, propaganda, more lies and more propaganda to what you listed above.....oh, and a confused senate presidentgrin
Re: Replies To Garba's Tweet On Buhari's June Rating by UnknownT: 9:45am On Jul 15, 2015
The govt said we should give them time but are very quick to brandish this rating from @noipolls?
Re: Replies To Garba's Tweet On Buhari's June Rating by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 9:49am On Jul 15, 2015
barcanista:
APC and their propaganda. I think the participants of Shehu's poll are the over 2000 dead BH victims that died since GMB took over. Also included are the unemployed and poor people that hopelessly wait for N5000 monthly, the displaced victims of BH and owners of failed Businesses that had to pack up because government haven't given direction. I think Garba Shehu actually meant -70%. But if he insists on his 70% then it is safe to say that he was speaking on behalf of Boko Haram.

2000 dead Bokoharam victims? Haba, na the same papa born you and Garba Shehu or did you attend the last APC organized conference?

Bros, Maintain!

2 Likes

Re: Replies To Garba's Tweet On Buhari's June Rating by Emekamex(m): 9:50am On Jul 15, 2015
Lies upon lies

Re: Replies To Garba's Tweet On Buhari's June Rating by dayo23(f): 9:54am On Jul 15, 2015
barcanista:
APC are in power and there is nothing you can do about that, Keep crying nobody send you
Re: Replies To Garba's Tweet On Buhari's June Rating by Trailblazer1(m): 9:58am On Jul 15, 2015
Dear Nairalanders,
Who were the sample population that participated in this poll?

Like if you think it was the daura cows

Share if you think it was the 2000 bokoharam victims

Its obvious no Nairalander took part in it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Replies To Garba's Tweet On Buhari's June Rating by Blakjewelry(m): 9:58am On Jul 15, 2015
Aba government wey never start work?
Re: Replies To Garba's Tweet On Buhari's June Rating by Trailblazer1(m): 10:02am On Jul 15, 2015
fitzmayowa:

I guess the approval rating was conducted in dreamland, sometimes i wonder what the guys take nigerians for...

Don't worry, buhari used his cows for the ratings.

The cows obviously rated him 70% undecided
Re: Replies To Garba's Tweet On Buhari's June Rating by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 15, 2015
Haahahahaah.... That man lie so-tey Devil begin de advice am to repent.
fitzmayowa:

So shehu is a trainee liar where lai mohammed is...cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Replies To Garba's Tweet On Buhari's June Rating by eph12(m): 10:05am On Jul 15, 2015
This was one of the things that destroyed GEJ administration o. They should stop these lies and start work. Hope they don't loose sight of the reality on ground because of these praise singers.

Just imagine? You never start work you don dey give pass mark? Is it for the elections or propagandas?
Re: Replies To Garba's Tweet On Buhari's June Rating by MyMouth(m): 10:05am On Jul 15, 2015
Most of the guys are Igbo peeps so am not surprised!
Re: Replies To Garba's Tweet On Buhari's June Rating by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 15, 2015
No vex bros. Shey e don pass 2000? You know say for naija we sabi give official number of casualties when something happen. If na 100 people die we go divide am by 5 and say na 20. If na 300 we go say na 190. In fact, BH casualties since May 29 don even de pursue 3000 but make we leave am for 2000.
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

2000 dead Bokoharam victims? Haba, na the same papa born you and Garba Shehu or did you attend the last APC organized conference?

Bros, Maintain!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Former Cross River Governor, Liyel Imoke Spotted At House On The Rock, Abuja / I’m Not Corrupt, I Never Looted Nigeria’s Money – IBB / Buhari Rescued Girl Shot By Robbers - Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.