Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,750 members, 7,813,468 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa - Jobs/Vacancies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa (50004 Views)

Ics Talent Bank 1.0- Biggest Job Fair In Africa? / Ics Talent Bank Test/intetview Invitation / ICS VACANCIES: Porter Role And Sales Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by Remedon: 1:51am On Jan 05, 2016
I am creating the awareness of a new online platform for Tasks, Errands or Projects hiring.
It appears they are really set for business and they are unfolding their Referral packages for the New year 2016.

The are rolling out a huge affiliate cash on 25k, 50k, 75k, 100k and above for users who could generate them Verifiable Traffics through their affiliate Program. For more information please go and register on www.onemanbid.com or contact them at: info@onemanbid.com

www.Facebook.com/onemanbid
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by monsucre: 7:13pm On Oct 20, 2016
please help here when doing documentation is it four guantors or two guarantors and two witnesses?
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by monsucre: 7:37am On Oct 21, 2016
ICSLimited:
Dear,

ICS Limited is a professionally run organisation which maintains very high ethical standards. The company DOES NOT in any way deduct from employees remunerations. Outsourcing is about the provision of services to organisations who ordinarily would have handled the outsourced functions internally but rather decided to outsource in order to focus on their core competencies/functions or business. Our services are therefore primarily to the Client and we charge the Client a Professional Fee/Management Fee for the service we render to them.

We have been in business for twenty years rendering services to the most trusted brands in Nigeria because we have integrity. Our employees are given Offer of Employment Letters which detail the Gross remunerations of the concerned staff, and this is strictly adhered to. We also deliberately domicile the salary accounts of our employees working in the Banks with the respective Banks they are posted to, so as to allow for transparency. This gives the Bank the privilege to check if we short change the employees. We are proud to say that we have NEVER been found wanting.

For the records, we have been awarded by various regulatory bodies including LIRS and TETFUND for our rigorous compliance with statutory remittances. ICS Limited remains the only Outsourcing Company that has gotten such awards.

We are not unaware of the sharp practices of Recruitment Charlatans out there, who charge to provide nonexistent jobs to undiscerning job seekers, some of them also demand that you split your first salary with them and other forms of professional malfeasances. We condemn these practises in its totality. They are unprofessional and criminal. ICS Ltd will never engage in such. Our recruitment is entirely free to the applicants and we do not have need to deduct your salary when you get the job because we are paid professional fees by the clients we provide our outsourcing services to.

Thank you.

please could you clarify the number of guarantors...is it 4 guarantors and two different witnesses or two guarantors and two witness? urgent reply please
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by brightex33(m): 7:18pm On Oct 22, 2016
Good day icsl.,
Please any information concerning interview conducted on may 5th 2016, I wrote your test and also done with my documentation process, but have not heard any thing from you guys ever since..
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by ishaq062(m): 9:44pm On Oct 22, 2016
brightex33:
Good day icsl.,
Please any information concerning interview conducted on may 5th 2016, I wrote your test and also done with my documentation process, but have not heard any thing from you guys ever since..
guy u better no give your self hope on them. try to applied other places how I wished u did documentations with Vic Lawrence or workforce cos icls will just waste your time may be they may get back to you after 2 years

1 Like

Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by preetygina: 10:04pm On Oct 22, 2016
brightex33:
Good day icsl.,
lSHAQ is right. that u ve done documentation is not a guarantee that u would get a job. ICSL really sucks! so dont get ur hopes too high. seek opportunities else where while hoping they call u

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

N-power: Presidency Employs 200,000, To Start Payment Soon / The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 / Paid Super-Moderator Who Updates The Home Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.