Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,783 members, 7,813,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa (50009 Views)

Ics Talent Bank 1.0- Biggest Job Fair In Africa? / Ics Talent Bank Test/intetview Invitation / ICS VACANCIES: Porter Role And Sales Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by ICSLimited: 9:08am On Oct 20, 2015
fabiomatic:
Hi icsl, I was invited for to register on icsportal but I am yet to do so. I would like to know if it is not too late. Thank you
Screening for the Talent Bank has closed. However, you can still register and sub,it your cv on our portal for other available opportunities. Thank you.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by Bacteriocin(m): 10:05am On Oct 20, 2015
ICSLimited:
Screening for the Talent Bank has closed. However, you can still register and sub,it your cv on our portal for other available opportunities. Thank you.
Good day, we are yet to get any latest about the talent bank and we were told it's coming up tomorrow. What's happening please?
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by ICSLimited: 10:17am On Oct 20, 2015
Bacteriocin:

Good day, we are yet to get any latest about the talent bank and we were told it's coming up tomorrow. What's happening please?
Dear,
Gate Passes have been sent to all successful candidates. Text and email were sent to that effect. Kindly check your mails. Thank you.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by Bacteriocin(m): 11:35am On Oct 20, 2015
ICSLimited:
Dear,
Gate Passes have been sent to all successful candidates. Text and email were sent to that effect. Kindly check your mails. Thank you.
I've done all the necessary things expected and I'm yet to get notified. What are those other things that the "successful candidates" have done that I didn't do? Waiting for your response please.
I just contacted 3 of my friends that we all did it together at ibadan and they told me they didn't get any notification too.
What's going on ooooo?
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by Dudecollins(m): 1:36pm On Oct 20, 2015
ICSLimited:
Dear,

I think my post earlier has not bin replied.

ICSL, pls mail us the list of top 50 companies coming for the
job fair. it's getting too late by now. Thank you.

Best regards
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by clemment(m): 2:52pm On Oct 20, 2015
clemment:

Dear ICSL, its been some months I registered with your outsourcing company, I haven't gotten any invitation for any company to work for. I have done d test, interview and documentation. Is it that people who are rated fair in your interview don't have a opportunity of been employed or what? I really need a job, I will be glad if you can be of help.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by ICSLimited: 10:03am On Oct 21, 2015
The stage is set.
Africa's Biggest Job Fair is LIVE NOW!!!
Join us now for LIVE TWEETS on Twitter @icslimited using the hashtag ‪#‎ICSTalentBank‬

Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by dpacesetter(m): 12:08pm On Oct 21, 2015
It an honor attending ics ltd Talent Bank job fair at the National theatre iganmu Lagos . Really gained a lot from this fair and this fair has really broaden my horizon as an employable graduate. Sincerely it was dope, great minds in attendance, meeting and networking with people from various institutions

1 Like

Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by bighead2: 3:00pm On Oct 21, 2015
dpacesetter:
It an honor attending ics ltd Talent Bank job fair at the National theatre iganmu Lagos . Really gained a lot from this fair and this fair has really broaden my horizon as an employable graduate. Sincerely it was dope, great minds in attendance, meeting and networking with people from various institutions

Reading dis ur post it's clear dat u were either paid to write dis or its nt dsame event I attended u tokn abt

10 Likes

Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by dpacesetter(m): 4:17pm On Oct 21, 2015
bighead2:

Reading dis ur post it's clear dat u were either paid to write dis or its nt dsame event I attended u tokn abt
Lol bro, from outset the fair looks interesting, I never knew that this what it gonna turn out to be. Just like a seminar... Even I wanted to say I regret coming... Not well organized, people standing on queue. The fair is damn crazy.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by bwaley(m): 4:23pm On Oct 21, 2015
So how many company were you able to meet with @attendees
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by IlesanmiG: 4:34pm On Oct 21, 2015
dpacesetter:

Lol bro, from outset the fair looks interesting, I never knew that this what it gonna turn out to be. Just like a seminar... Even I wanted to say I regret coming... Not well organized, people standing on queue. The fair is damn crazy.
and to think I was here sulking about not being able to go there cos I registered late. uuh. but the concept is you meeting coy representatives, didn't that happen?
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by bwaley(m): 6:32pm On Oct 21, 2015
bighead2:

The only tyn I can say is dat... any ICS staff readin dis... WHAT U DID TO ALL THOSE INNOCENT JOB SEEKERS TODAY, ONLY GOD WILL JUDGE ALL OF U... WICKED HEARTLESS IDIOTS

Dat bad....... Sorry dear, thank God I never honor their test invite....... I saw d pix earlier today and I was regretting nt writing deir test, anyways God know say my chikini money is so precious to me than for me to waste it on top transport for all deir wahala processes
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by jazinogold(m): 6:44pm On Oct 21, 2015
I Came here to read comments n laff!

3 Likes

Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by jerro124: 8:37pm On Oct 21, 2015
jazinogold:
I Came here to read comments n laff!

I dey with you bros grin
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by Prittylucii(f): 10:29pm On Oct 21, 2015
I thank God for safe journey he granted me.all the way from PH to Lagos only to be dictated names of all the Yoruba's in Lagos.The companies that came deflated all our hopes.It's really not a good experience.Thanks to the organizers for the snacks and Biro.

1 Like

Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by nwakaegoabisola(f): 11:14pm On Oct 21, 2015
Prittylucii:
I thank God for safe journey he granted me.all the way from PH to Lagos only to be dictated names of all the Yoruba's in Lagos.The companies that came deflated all our hopes.It's really not a good experience.Thanks to the organizers for the snacks and Biro.

Not all Yoruba, please let's not bring tribalism into this. Many people were disappointed, myself inclusive. A babe beside me came from Kano and I really pitied her. It was a sham
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by So4baba(m): 11:18pm On Oct 21, 2015
A guy came from kaduna,, the only and only positive thing he could pick from the event is that he had the chance to visit Lagos for the first time..
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by Otas4real(m): 8:19am On Oct 22, 2015
Icsl used young promising graduates as audience to advertise dia product. Una try well well oo
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by preetygina: 8:26am On Oct 22, 2015
Africa's biggest job fair indeed! The fair i attended at Awka Anambra state organized by SURE P, is far more better than d so called biggest fair.Is quite unfair ICS.U guys jst invited us to be ur guests/ audience after which u left us stranded.We expected to see 50 top brands but felt dissapointed at last. I wont say much abt d fair. Our good Lord will surely judge u ICS.

2 Likes

Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by Becca2335(f): 9:42am On Oct 22, 2015
i came to read and laff o....hahahahahahaha
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by ICSLimited: 9:43am On Oct 22, 2015
preetygina:
Africa's biggest job fair indeed! The fair i attended at Awka Anambra state organized by SURE P, is far more better than d so called biggest fair.Is quite unfair ICS.U guys jst invited us to be ur guests/ audience after which u left us stranded.We expected to see 50 top brands but felt dissapointed at last. I wont say much abt d fair. Our good Lord will surely judge u ICS.
Hello preetygina,
We would like to assure you that we are not indifferent to your feelings and concerns. We are all witnesses to a good number of talents that were selected by the brands present. The fact is that not everyone will get immediate job at a job fair, however, we have all the Talents as top priority and will henceforth shortlist them for available openings. Some of the brands who were not represented at the job fair have indicated interest in recruiting from the Talent pool. We hope to read your testimonials when the offers start coming. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by Becca2335(f): 9:44am On Oct 22, 2015
i heard a girl actually resigned from her current job to come cause they didnt give her permission and she believed she will get another job grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by ICSLimited: 9:44am On Oct 22, 2015
Prittylucii:
Hello Prittylucii,
We would like to assure you that we are not indifferent to your feelings and concerns. We are all witnesses to a good number of talents that were selected by the brands present. The fact is that not everyone will get immediate job at a job fair, however, we have all the Talents as top priority and will henceforth shortlist them for available openings. Some of the brands who were not represented at the job fair have indicated interest in recruiting from the Talent pool. We hope to read your testimonials when the offers start coming. Thank you.
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by Becca2335(f): 9:47am On Oct 22, 2015
ICSLimited:
Hello Prittylucii,
hmmmmm
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by Becca2335(f): 9:50am On Oct 22, 2015
what hurt me most was the way i prepared for the fair, would have used my time for other things, till that morning,i was stll reading the guidelines Tony sent to our mail
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by Becca2335(f): 9:51am On Oct 22, 2015
bwaley:

Dat bad....... Sorry dear, thank God I never honor their test invite....... I saw d pix earlier today and I was regretting nt writing deir test, anyways God know say my chikini money is so precious to me than for me to waste it on top transport for all deir wahala processes
lmao...bighead don vex o
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by Becca2335(f): 9:51am On Oct 22, 2015
nwakaegoabisola:

Not all Yoruba, please let's not bring tribalism into this. Many people were disappointed, myself inclusive. A babe beside me came from Kano and I really pitied her. It was a sham
which yoruba names please
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by Becca2335(f): 9:54am On Oct 22, 2015
someone said he bought new suit.... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by Abimbex007: 10:11am On Oct 22, 2015
U pple shud stop making one laff here ahahahahaha
Re: ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa by lobito007(m): 10:33am On Oct 22, 2015
ICSLimited:
Hello Prittylucii,
Okay. But are you aware that GTB HR staff left CV's they had collected lying on the floor and took their leave?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

N-power: Presidency Employs 200,000, To Start Payment Soon / The Lagos State Graduate Internship Program 2017 / Paid Super-Moderator Who Updates The Home Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.