Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,723 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

After Two Bottles - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / After Two Bottles (315 Views)

"Please, Stop Opening Bottles With Your Teeth" / Fibroid Shrinking & Female Fertility Endovan Komodo Natural Supplements for Sale / Plastic Bottles Are Slowly Killing You!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After Two Bottles by pcaliphate(m): 10:36am On Jul 15, 2015
After Two Bottles
In a pace of anxiety I hurried to a Bar. My patience was impatient so I ignored my faulty Car. Via a pencil of hand signal, I drew the attention of the Waiter. Smiles were exchanged & he jotted my order Data.
It was just two bottles of an apex Alcohol. I thought I had the bones to cope but my ability didn't Call. Minutes after consumption, my eyes became Foggy. It was just two bottles! but the situation was near Ugly.
Ugly was it, when I informed a lady of the two big boils situated on her Chest. She slapped me passionately & her hand was a Crest. My brain took a stroll while I honoured the invitation of a Gutter To be drunk is deadly! For the liquid smelled like Butter.
By Olowo Tosin John

(1) (Reply)

Health Blog For You / 5 Ways To Develop A Sound And Effective Mind / 4 Skinny Guys Muscle Building Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.