Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,377 members, 7,812,097 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

"Please, Stop Opening Bottles With Your Teeth" - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "Please, Stop Opening Bottles With Your Teeth" (36350 Views)

The Dangers Of Opening Bottles With Your Teeth (Photo) / Three Natural Steps To Whiten Your Teeth / Please Stop Self Medication, See serious Side Effects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Please, Stop Opening Bottles With Your Teeth" by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 09, 2017
[img]http://3.bp..com/-dnpILczPrVM/WRH_U2_V7pI/AAAAAAAABrs/whc8PzCo_MMh3f9H8wCnD3jQrswRn64NgCLcB/s1600/save-your-teeth.jpg[/img]

I use to feel sorry, whenever i see people open bottles with their teeth. It is not even like most of them have the best set of teeth, and i'm very sure that majority of them them don't visit the dentists too as necessary. A singer once praised us for this "super power", and i can't help but imagine how super we do feel after showing this our uniquely stupid super power.

Opening bottles with your teeth can crack your teeth, it can get the cusps of your teeth fractured, it can cause (serious) tooth breaks, it can split your tooth, and it can get your tooth(s) dislodged too.

So, why would you want to risk these serious damages when you can always get a bottle opener?
Why would put yourself in serious pain(s) when you can go for a canned drink instead?
Plastic drinks are all over Nigeria this days, so why will you insist on taking that risk?

Plastic and Canned drinks are more convenient, and environmental friendly; they are more portable, and easier to transport than there bottled counterparts too, so let us all learn how to use them.

..please stay safe, and always remember that: No hard man, we all bleed red...

Source: http://www.jidex.pro/2017/05/stop-opening-bottles-with-teeth.html

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Please, Stop Opening Bottles With Your Teeth" by whizpa(m): 7:25pm On May 09, 2017
Use to be guilty of this..

Guys be forming 'hard man'.

Modified: Ah. FTC. Aiye mi o..
Iya Mulika, Baba Shakiru, NNE Ngozi, Mallam Dikko, Usman, Bala, Chinedu, Comman see o your boy has finally made it.

" I'd like to dedicate this award to God. He's been there with me. Answering my prayers and Guiding my foot steps. Also wanna thank my Family and friends. Y'all had my back and believed in me.
And to my Competitors, Thank you for making me tougher.. and my fans, I promise not to disappoint y'all. I promise that I'll continue to work hard and Strive for FTC. Peace!!"
*Drops Mic*

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Please, Stop Opening Bottles With Your Teeth" by Burna88(f): 7:26pm On May 09, 2017
Same here

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Please, Stop Opening Bottles With Your Teeth" by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 09, 2017
I'll always do tongue Star lager can't wait for no bottle opener grin

35 Likes

Re: "Please, Stop Opening Bottles With Your Teeth" by femolacqua(m): 7:28pm On May 09, 2017
Noted
Re: "Please, Stop Opening Bottles With Your Teeth" by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 09, 2017
I just opened a bottle of Pepsi with my teeth

I'm in my house,come n beat me.

153 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Please, Stop Opening Bottles With Your Teeth" by MrOmosmiles(m): 7:35pm On May 09, 2017

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Please, Stop Opening Bottles With Your Teeth" by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 09, 2017
TINY23:
I just opened a bottle of Pepsi with my teeth. I'm in my house,come n beat me.
With that "tiny" body of yours? tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Please, Stop Opening Bottles With Your Teeth" by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 09, 2017
TOmmyJidex1:
With that "tiny" body of yours? tongue

lol

2 Likes

Re: "Please, Stop Opening Bottles With Your Teeth" by McBrooklyn(m): 11:08pm On May 09, 2017
cheesy
Re: "Please, Stop Opening Bottles With Your Teeth" by kaybee88(m): 11:40pm On May 09, 2017
what some people don't understand is that opening beer with your teeth is not that hard as that of soft drinks.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Please, Stop Opening Bottles With Your Teeth" by Lunagirl(f): 12:41am On May 10, 2017
Stop drinking "soft" drinks entirely sad sad

6 Likes

Re: "Please, Stop Opening Bottles With Your Teeth" by Nobody: 12:47am On May 10, 2017
Tiny23:

Ur address and money for bike

8 Likes

Re: "Please, Stop Opening Bottles With Your Teeth" by duduade: 4:32am On May 10, 2017
But plastic and canned drinks are more expensive than the normal bottle. Recession ain't going now.. Not our fault if after trekking the whole of our environment looking for a job the first thing that comes to my mind is a cheap bottle of coke.. Who will wait for an opener

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Please, Stop Opening Bottles With Your Teeth" by Hibeekayleb(m): 5:37am On May 10, 2017
folarinmiles:
Ur address and money for bike
tell the okada man your mission he fit carry you free

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Please, Stop Opening Bottles With Your Teeth" by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:05am On May 10, 2017
Tiny23:

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Please, Stop Opening Bottles With Your Teeth" by OgahBohz: 6:16am On May 10, 2017
Omo naija ni mi
naija lor bi mi si
Omo naija
mo le fi eyin shi Pepsi ....

no be my teeth... wetin concern u?

17 Likes

Re: "Please, Stop Opening Bottles With Your Teeth" by Kondomatic(m): 6:30am On May 10, 2017
That's the only way to "gym" my teeth and gum
Re: "Please, Stop Opening Bottles With Your Teeth" by Erums(m): 6:31am On May 10, 2017
We shud desist fron it and be patient to request for an opener... Patience is a virtue
Re: "Please, Stop Opening Bottles With Your Teeth" by adeoladeola(f): 7:14am On May 10, 2017
Lolzzz.... You're right sha.

But is "it" your teeth?

2 Likes

Re: "Please, Stop Opening Bottles With Your Teeth" by Nobody: 7:39am On May 10, 2017
Its a bad habit that most Nigerians are guilty of.
Re: "Please, Stop Opening Bottles With Your Teeth" by hot1sauce(m): 7:55am On May 10, 2017
op its like u believe Nigerians r civilised. In a country where nothing come sure, how u wan make person care about teet
Re: "Please, Stop Opening Bottles With Your Teeth" by coolestchris(m): 8:43am On May 10, 2017
if u have the right techniques your teeth will be a device

watch out for my new song titled "cucumber"
Re: "Please, Stop Opening Bottles With Your Teeth" by Dronedude(m): 9:07am On May 10, 2017
Why?

Re: "Please, Stop Opening Bottles With Your Teeth" by Justuceleague2: 9:07am On May 10, 2017
Hehehehehheheh
Re: "Please, Stop Opening Bottles With Your Teeth" by Nobody: 9:09am On May 10, 2017
il say you dont understand the "CAN'T REACH IT?, DON'T NEED IT" rule...

i cant be cooking indomie, then il come and be going to use scissors to cut the seasoning.

or sitting on a plastic chair, and all four legs go de touch ground, na lie...na only 2 must touch ground

does your mom use a napkin to take the hot pot off the cooker?

5 Likes

Re: "Please, Stop Opening Bottles With Your Teeth" by winkmart: 9:09am On May 10, 2017
with this my teeth wey no strong before God forbid
Re: "Please, Stop Opening Bottles With Your Teeth" by onupeter(m): 9:09am On May 10, 2017
I see

1 Like

Re: "Please, Stop Opening Bottles With Your Teeth" by mazizitonene(m): 9:10am On May 10, 2017
what of my cousin that uses his hands
Re: "Please, Stop Opening Bottles With Your Teeth" by SweetJoystick(m): 9:10am On May 10, 2017
Never tried it and never will
Re: "Please, Stop Opening Bottles With Your Teeth" by Feranchek(m): 9:10am On May 10, 2017
wahris dis one saying biko? Omo naija ni mi o! By the way, why would you call Y(our) parents 'stupid'?
A word of advice: too much jedi jedi sef no good for your body

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Visited The Morgue Unprepared / Infinix, Intercontinental Distillers Donate Trucks Of Food Items To Lagos / My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.