Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,442 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Hire A Contributing Writer For Your Site/blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Hire A Contributing Writer For Your Site/blog (348 Views)

We Build & Develop Wordpress Site & Blog Of Your Choice Then Pay After Service / Stop Paying For Hosting! Host Your Site/blog On Google Free Of Charge!!! / How To Submit Your Site/blog To Facebook Free-basics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hire A Contributing Writer For Your Site/blog by thecreativeguy(m): 1:00pm On Jul 15, 2015
Hi. Am thecreativeguy.

You see, readers loves original contents, presented in entertaining ways.

Contents nowadays doesn't need to be written with 'strong serious tones'. Why? Many readers are becoming lazy readers. So even when you want to pass a serious message, you can do so in an entertaining manner, to make readers stay glued to your piece till the end.

I can supply those original lengthy, entertaining articles for your blog/site/magazine.

Imagine having a kind of topic/article that haven't being published by any Nigerian site/blog before. I can be a contributing writer for your platform.

A Bonus I Offer: I'm an admin in some pages on facebook. What i'll do is publish the article on your blog/site on my page, bringing more traffic to your site/blog for free.

Hire me to be a contributing writer to your site. Expand your blog/site by expanding your writers. Am at your service.

I will soon be showing you all my writing talents, just follow me so you can be getting updates when I post.
Re: Hire A Contributing Writer For Your Site/blog by thecreativeguy(m): 6:37pm On Jul 27, 2015
To view more of my works, you can visit my blog www.creativeguyhub.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Launch A Profitable Blog The Right Way And Beat Your Competitors / Adsense Collaboration / Easiest Way To Generate The Sitemap Of Any Blogger Blog Instantly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.