Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,165 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos (24714 Views)

Pope Francis Intervenes In Ahiara Imo Church Ethnic Crisis (Photos) / Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) / Tongue Of Fire Restoration Ministry Pastor In Sex Scandal (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by uoaenterprise93(m): 10:26pm On Jul 15, 2015
God Almighty wil back up,the message of and restoration and recovery wil come to Adamawa and the rest of Northeast. God arrest them all just as it arrest Saul to become so like wise wil all leader of book haram be arrest to become Bless to this Nation and Africa at large.
Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by Orjioorji(f): 11:03pm On Jul 15, 2015
This God's general is having a final tauch on Nigeria,i sense God is about to call him home. Its not ordinary for kumuyi to be going round the country for crusaid. This is a sign.
Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by Pharmtee: 11:28pm On Jul 15, 2015
More anointing for service, pastor
Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by emmatok(m): 11:31pm On Jul 15, 2015
aguiyi:

shut up, he held the crusade inside the barrack against the field they had planned to use. always get your facts right

LOL,

He was in Abia simple weather inside barracks or outside.
Did he use helicopter to get to the alleged barracks?
Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by dom(m): 1:14am On Jul 16, 2015
nice they're learning from the catholic church. Moving evangelism from the parlour to the bush.
Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by Nobody: 2:43am On Jul 16, 2015
Demmzy15:
Adamawa is partially struck by boko-are-rams only few parts of the State which borders Bornu and Yobe State has some little vulnerability. So going to Yola is safe, in fact my roommate in school who's a Christian lives in Yola.

But if the Pastor wants to show his bravery, let him go to Gwoza or Mongonu for mass. grin

u call evangelism bravery? how old re u...
Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by mamajaz(f): 5:53am On Jul 16, 2015
Demmzy15:
Adamawa is partially struck by boko-are-rams only few parts of the State which borders Bornu and Yobe State has some little vulnerability. So going to Yola is safe, in fact my roommate in school who's a Christian lives in Yola.

But if the Pastor wants to show his bravery, let him go to Gwoza or Mongonu for mass. grin
Is this a display of bravery? Where did you hang your common sense?
Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by mamajaz(f): 5:55am On Jul 16, 2015
kennyman2000:
pray Nigeria experience boko haram breakthrough via ur evangelism
Amen
Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by mamajaz(f): 5:58am On Jul 16, 2015
Skoopy:
Intro

Vert cool
Ishi/ lala, introvert is tempting this guy oya, ban them. Sowie, bind introvert
Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by mamajaz(f): 6:01am On Jul 16, 2015
mcchaka:

u call evangelism bravery? how old re u...
Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by Skoopy(m): 8:01am On Jul 16, 2015
mamajaz:

Ishi/ lala, introvert is tempting this guy oya, ban them. Sowie, bind introvert

Lol wink
Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by deebrain(m): 8:03am On Jul 16, 2015
Demmzy15:

You are mad. You are an Olodo. You are blaady (ie bloody) fool.

He has done a courageous thing. Admit it.

And besides, its here in south-west, we always think that LIFE DOES NOT GO ON IN THOSE DANGEROUS AREAS.

And government forces will NEVER allow such a gathering in Borno and the likes, knowing that its from a religion that the group (BH) considers a primary enemy.

Ps-Once again, you are a big fool.
Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by dyabman(m): 8:11am On Jul 16, 2015
Even though i hardly go to church these days ,.. You are still my pastor who prayed for me on my born-day grin God is your strength sir !! cool
Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by kingphilip(m): 8:17am On Jul 16, 2015
liberty300:
So he took radio Biafra's advice after all..lol, good for him.
n u think he never went to South East

Or you didn't see the thread some weeks ago when he went to the state he was warned not to go in South East and what happened

Only buhari can be jittery about radio Biafra
Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by matrix789: 8:20am On Jul 16, 2015
the North East needs healing and deliverance from the blood spilled and Men of God please continue praying for North East
Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by Madeb: 8:34am On Jul 16, 2015
Demmzy15:

, u ar d Judas of our generation
Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by danymaina: 8:38am On Jul 16, 2015
Demmzy15:

Make hin go na! cheesy
. No wahala he can go if he want to
Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by foura: 8:48am On Jul 16, 2015
Atleast people from monguno gwarzo and the rest will attend the crusade and will be comforted and encourage
Demmzy15:

Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by ffo(m): 8:54am On Jul 16, 2015
aguiyi:

he still collected offering at this program grin grin grin.

how do you know bro? where you there?
Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by mamajaz(f): 9:11am On Jul 16, 2015
deebrain:

You are mad. You are an Olodo. You are blaady (ie bloody) fool.

He has done a courageous thing. Admit it.

And besides, its here in south-west, we always think that LIFE DOES NOT GO ON IN THOSE DANGEROUS AREAS.

And government forces will NEVER allow such a gathering in Borno and the likes, knowing that its from a religion that the group (BH) considers a primary enemy.

Ps-Once again, you are a big fool.
Fwenship me, see as a come dey jolly inside as yoi dey nab this mofo...God bless jare, the guy no get am por brain.
Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by Yommiefish(m): 9:22am On Jul 16, 2015
Man Of God indeed!
Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by ogoigbe(m): 9:27am On Jul 16, 2015
Demmzy15:

MANGALA did he tell u he was going to fight boko boys or show bravery. that hw u ppl contradict issues.
Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by JayB11(m): 9:51am On Jul 16, 2015
INTROVERT:
Introvert Abeg Mek I Ask You. Do You Work At All
Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by oshinadekunle(m): 10:38am On Jul 16, 2015
for me to live Christ nd to die is gain
Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by McSterling(m): 12:51pm On Jul 16, 2015
Demmzy15:

But if the Pastor wants to show his bravery, let him go to Gwoza or Mongonu for mass grin
I'm glad he isn't that stu.pid
Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by simdam500(m): 9:02pm On Jul 16, 2015
Chukai: Attend at your own risk.
cheesy grin
Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by chidisammy: 12:53am On Jul 17, 2015
We love you sir... God love u more
Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by Dicelson(m): 3:29am On Jul 24, 2017
Demmzy15:

At least he his better than those who rarely go to such places.
Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by Dicelson(m): 3:30am On Jul 24, 2017
May God grant you long life and prosperity. Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prophet Mezziah Mrakpor On Top Of A Table Preaching To His Members In Delta / Man Takes Evil Nigerian Leaders' Case To A Village Stream In Prayer / Idol Worship In The Roman Catholic Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.