Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,271 members, 7,818,929 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos (24721 Views)

Pope Francis Intervenes In Ahiara Imo Church Ethnic Crisis (Photos) / Woman Drinks Concoction From A Pastor And Dies, Buried Amidst Tears (Pics) / Tongue Of Fire Restoration Ministry Pastor In Sex Scandal (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by morbeta(m): 7:44pm On Jul 15, 2015
This is a galant and brave preacher of the Gospel, not those flying on their private jet from Nigeria to Chicago, from new york to swiss while at the backyard hell fire is at boiling point.

4 Likes

Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by redsun(m): 7:45pm On Jul 15, 2015
The only hope and restoration the people need is true knowledge. They got to be able to think like mere ants,then they will free themselves of the bondages of not understanding their own capabilities as breathing beings. Beings with brains,hands and legs to overcome.

At the moment,they are like zombies with little or no cognitive abilities. Not even" Jesus" himself coming down to earth will free them. They are mentally enslaves,with brains as cold as frozen Arctic. As cold as ice.
Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by kilode100(f): 7:45pm On Jul 15, 2015
Slimmos:
i know u are mentally unstable. Useless guy, u better go back to ashawo section cuz dat is where u belong and can freely make ur trouble

Yawns**

6 Likes

Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by CUM4WHAT(m): 7:45pm On Jul 15, 2015
aguiyi:

plenty.

i used to play instrument and churches do hire i and my friends to go play for them during functions so dont even go there
dclm wont collect
Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by Slimmos(m): 7:46pm On Jul 15, 2015
kilode100:

Yawns**
Baba were
Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by kilode100(f): 7:47pm On Jul 15, 2015
Slimmos:
Baba were

He remain?? tongue

3 Likes

Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by Demmzy15(m): 7:49pm On Jul 15, 2015
kennyddonn:
why don't u relocate to stay with your friend...
Why would I relocate?
Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by Demmzy15(m): 7:50pm On Jul 15, 2015
jwils:
idiot no kind of christian mass wey no dey happen for maiduguri and its LGA, for Gwoza wey u dey talk are pple still there
I didn't yab you o! undecided
Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by Demmzy15(m): 7:51pm On Jul 15, 2015
danymaina:
. People they for gwoza and mongonu and if he want he can also go
Make hin go na! cheesy
Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by STEVENcrack(m): 7:56pm On Jul 15, 2015
Demmzy15:
Adamawa is partially struck by boko-are-rams only few parts of the State which borders Bornu and Yobe State has some little vulnerability. So going to Yola is safe, in fact my roommate in school who's a Christian lives in Yola.

But if the Pastor wants to show his bravery, let him go to Gwoza or Mongonu for mass. grin
And deep down inside of u you felt u made a point.

2 Likes

Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by TalkDirect: 8:01pm On Jul 15, 2015
Demmzy15:
Adamawa is partially struck by boko-are-rams only few parts of the State which borders Bornu and Yobe State has some little vulnerability. So going to Yola is safe, in fact my roommate in school who's a Christian lives in Yola.

But if the Pastor wants to show his bravery, let him go to Gwoza or Mongonu for mass. grin
The pastor went for evangelism and to bring the message of hope to a people whose hopes have been so terribly battered. It's childish and mischievous to imagine that he went there for 'a show of bravery' From the way you sound, neither you nor your relatives have been victims of those savage attacks or you would have spoken with wisdom, empathy and understanding. Let's learn to use words like treasure, not like pebbles to throw around. God bless the man of God and make him wax stronger and stronger.

4 Likes

Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by TalkDirect: 8:02pm On Jul 15, 2015
redsun:
The only hope and restoration the people need is true knowledge. They got to be able to think like mere ants,then they will free themselves of the bondages of not understanding their own capabilities as breathing beings. Beings with brains,hands and legs to overcome.

At the moment,they are like zombies with little or no cognitive abilities. Not even" Jesus" himself coming down to earth will free them. They are mentally enslaves,with brains as cold as frozen Arctic. As cold as ice.
Were you looking into a mirror as you typed these?

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by TalkDirect: 8:06pm On Jul 15, 2015
aguiyi:

he still collected offering at this program grin grin grin.

It's obvious you never attended his program before by saying this.

5 Likes

Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by ambgiano(m): 8:27pm On Jul 15, 2015
Demmzy15:

Is this how you think or are you being just unreasonable? how many other pastorpreneurs would sumoun the courage to embark on such a daring task? If even its sambisa or Maiduguri, the Lord is able to deliver His own. To Live is Christ and to die is gain.

3 Likes

Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by Demmzy15(m): 8:29pm On Jul 15, 2015
ambgiano:

Is this how you think or are you being just unreasonable? how many other pastorpreneurs would sumoun the courage to embark on such a daring task? If even its sambisa or Maiduguri, the Lord is able to deliver His own. To Live is Christ and to die is gain.
I'm not fighting with any of you! Go Sambisa or Maiduguri na! grin grin
Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by Paretomaster(m): 8:32pm On Jul 15, 2015
Demmzy15:

Or Sambisa abi? Wicked human being!

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by Neplusultra(f): 8:38pm On Jul 15, 2015
You see why I just love this man! Very selfless!!! Other G.Os shud follow suit!

2 Likes

Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by icewinz(m): 8:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
More pictures....I was there, the venue was very filled up because it was long a well known pastor came to yola, the Lord move again mightly through his servant..it was really wonderfull @ yola night of restoration and total recovery.

5 Likes

Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by Clitoris777: 8:41pm On Jul 15, 2015
The Nigerian government has hired many technology consultants to help wage war against Biafra by first putting in place a media black-out in the South East.

TuneIn has been paid a lot of money to stop hosting RadioBiafra. Plans are on to pay Apple and its competitors to follow suit.

The Nigerian Government has paid BBC and plans to use SKY and CNN to tarnish the image of Biafra. The next plan is the link Radio Biafra (and Nnamdi Kanu) with Boko Haram.

There are also plans to shut down internet in the South East and deteriorate mobile coverage in the area.

During the media shut-down, thousands of Boko Haram terrorists will flood the South East and wreck havoc, just like the Rwandan Genocide. Then it will be too late. The world will not know what is happening because of the media black out.

Biafra wake up.
Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by ruffDiamond: 8:48pm On Jul 15, 2015
grin he tried o where the hell is 50 cent ayatollah olejafor?? Where is adeboye??always predicting poo ,if I lie ask jonadumbo he knows better ;Did grin
Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by olusipimp(m): 8:57pm On Jul 15, 2015
aguiyi:

he still collected offering at this program grin grin grin.

Now I knw,as flat ur head is,so is ur brain......hv they ever collect offering@a crusade before......its like down syndrome is already affecting ♈όϋ,wtch out.

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by Yasirarafat: 8:58pm On Jul 15, 2015
I hope this man Haven't export weapons intO mY hometown angry

because I knw these Christians are very and dangerous especially their ARSENAL (churches) grin
Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by agog: 9:00pm On Jul 15, 2015
What about the incessant suicide bombers that mingle with innocent people and detonate their IEDs at will?
If the MOG going to Yola is not bravery, maybe you too can try visiting the city.

Demmzy15:

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by mistabb(m): 9:27pm On Jul 15, 2015
Dis is wot we need nt callin obama or any country to help us bt our God can fight for us and we will hold out peace....there is power in faith

2 Likes

Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by MrMcJay(m): 9:27pm On Jul 15, 2015
aguiyi:

shut up, he held the crusade inside the barrack against the field they had planned to use. always get your facts right

And where is the Barrack located? isn't it in Abia State?

Next time, you don't tell people you have never met to shut up. If you didn't receive home training, keep your reprehensible behavior to yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by seunlayi(m): 9:48pm On Jul 15, 2015
thank God for men like my GS. Baba, more strength to you in Jesus name

3 Likes

Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by seunlayi(m): 9:50pm On Jul 15, 2015
aguiyi:

plenty.

i used to play instrument and churches do hire i and my friends to go play for them during functions so dont even go there

it clear.

this can't happen in my church, dlcm

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by JERRY1925(m): 10:12pm On Jul 15, 2015
Demmzy15:

Am just wondering if u really understnd anything @ all..do you think he can't organize crusade in those states, but who do u think is going to die if he does? He wnt die because he will b well protected, so him not going dere is to avoid any problem..him going dere wen he knw those state are not save is like tempting God..and do u knw how many crowd he will pull?...
Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by Anapuao(f): 10:14pm On Jul 15, 2015
Yasirarafat:
I hope this man Haven't export weapons intO mY hometown angry

because I knw these Christians are very and dangerous especially their ARSENAL (churches) grin
What's this one saying

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by kenoz(m): 10:14pm On Jul 15, 2015
Nice
Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by 2kris(m): 10:16pm On Jul 15, 2015
Demmzy15:

when i saw ur msg i didnt knw what to tell u...peps like u are niggas who rub dey name of krystianity in mood for the unbelievers to laugh

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos by 2kris(m): 10:20pm On Jul 15, 2015
redsun:

oh ye men of little faith....bros i put it to u that one day u will seriously need jesus i hope he ans u anyway..by then all ur english,degree,masters,phd will not be able to see u through

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prophet Mezziah Mrakpor On Top Of A Table Preaching To His Members In Delta / 12 Facts You Never Knew About The Nigerian Church / Man Takes Evil Nigerian Leaders' Case To A Village Stream In Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.