Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,730 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Crazykid, A Love Letter To You My Loff - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Crazykid, A Love Letter To You My Loff (1096 Views)

♥Love Letter To Sarimah..♥ / Love Letter To Rozzay / A Love Poem For ***natasha,, **** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crazykid, A Love Letter To You My Loff by tommy2k2(m): 1:04pm On Mar 12, 2009
patwhizkid:

Gab, and who told u am married to tommy?
so dis is wat u re all about

@ gab
i gotta move on
Re: Crazykid, A Love Letter To You My Loff by uyimen: 2:09pm On Mar 12, 2009
Crazykid, jealousy you? Over what?
I beg go sleep.
Tommy ,sorry oh, is one of those things.take heart maybe she lost interest. Lol.
Gabby,how bros?
Re: Crazykid, A Love Letter To You My Loff by Gabry(f): 3:49pm On Mar 12, 2009
patwhizkid:

Gab, and who told u am married to tommy? Crazykid, don't 4get 2 invite us to ur birthday o, me i want to come and eat fwied wice & chicken o.

The other day you both dey admit on Tommy's thrread? Or is it you were joking? Now I feel like a stupiud fool sad embarassed

abrahym:

lol na true o,i thought gabrywl was a flirty, so when una go do marriage? nice one gabrywl, ur not shy to express ur feelingz

Lai Lai oo

tommy2k2:

so dis is wat u re all about

@ gab
i gotta move on

Common now. This aint no Hollywood lifestyle. U are married to Pat and you both have sworn your vows, stick to it now angry

uyimen:

Crazykid, jealousy you? Over what?
I beg go sleep.
Tommy ,sorry oh, is one of those things.take heart maybe she lost interest. Lol.
Gabby,how bros?

What does how bros means?
Re: Crazykid, A Love Letter To You My Loff by patwhizkid(f): 3:54pm On Mar 12, 2009
Crazykid, datz good, but i want d hips/laps o.
Tommy, dat was a typographical error jare, don't mind me o.
Re: Crazykid, A Love Letter To You My Loff by CrazyMan(m): 5:39pm On Mar 12, 2009
Ok. But you have to come in time so it won't finish
Re: Crazykid, A Love Letter To You My Loff by patwhizkid(f): 5:43pm On Mar 12, 2009
Ok, but i will come 2 days b4 the d-day. So dat i will help dem in d kitchen.
Re: Crazykid, A Love Letter To You My Loff by Gabry(f): 9:48am On Mar 13, 2009
Pat and Tommy, I cannot help but notice that you guys really like to interefere in ma loff life do you? grin tongue
Re: Crazykid, A Love Letter To You My Loff by patwhizkid(f): 12:49pm On Mar 14, 2009
No gabby, not at all

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abeokuta Dating & Fun Club / I'm New : Please Welcome Me / Where Singles Meet Matured Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.