Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,161 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Dele Momodu Presents His Book To Buhari In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Presents His Book To Buhari In Abuja (Photos) (22219 Views)

Obasanjo Blasts Oba Adetona Over His Book “Awujale": "You Are Petty And A Liar " / Nigerians Slam Ben-Bruce For Printing His Book In U.S: You're Hypocrite / Reno Omokri Presents His Books To Jonathan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Presents His Book To Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by Gamesmart: 5:20pm On Jul 15, 2015
Dele Momodu.

AGIP Chairman.

[b]A[/b]ny [b]G[/b]overnment [b]I[/b]n [b]P[/b]ower.

Will suck even a ccock to be seen with anyone in power.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Presents His Book To Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by babfet(m): 5:20pm On Jul 15, 2015
I think he don promise am ministerial appointment, I think it was not clear some days ago that's why baba ovation dey cry PMB don hear ur cry ooo so make we hear word
Re: Dele Momodu Presents His Book To Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by Daintilicious(f): 5:20pm On Jul 15, 2015
More Photos please
Re: Dele Momodu Presents His Book To Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by carzola(m): 5:21pm On Jul 15, 2015
Rilwayne001:

saTANist, how market?
check my modified post you would know how my market is going
Re: Dele Momodu Presents His Book To Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by ajepako(f): 5:21pm On Jul 15, 2015
I like this fat dude sha.

He is a brilliant writer

so, if you are excellent in your profession, you will dine with presidents.

Even if na Baba Daura.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

But, shey the old dude go read the book sha? grin grin grin
Re: Dele Momodu Presents His Book To Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by carzola(m): 5:23pm On Jul 15, 2015
Sinnzu:
I believe President Buhari is going to probe Viju Milk soonundecided. They reduced the thickness since 2011 and GEJ didnt seem to care
he should also probe gold circle condoms.... been bursting since 1985
Re: Dele Momodu Presents His Book To Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by money121(m): 5:25pm On Jul 15, 2015
ok

DURATION: start from 12-07-2015

end 14-07-2015

SQM: 290sqms

ROOF PANEL: D.S BOND DESIGN with

50yrs warranty

GUAGE:0.55mm

COLOUR: GREEN

Total Cost Estimate:#1,000,400

Thanks so much for your patronage
and dont forget to call AYYUB on 08085310359

for your original stone coated roofing tile in nigeria

Client Comment:
Perfect

good job nice roofing sheet

thanks

Re: Dele Momodu Presents His Book To Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by olamidefatoye(f): 5:26pm On Jul 15, 2015
Mtchew. What did he write about? Abeg those who know about networking should quickly key inot the newest networking in Nigeria o before you say I am selfish I didn't tell you. It is called Oriflame. The company is based in sweeding and they deal with perfumes, body creams, body sprays, make ups etc. They are natural product and cheap to join. Reg is only 1,200. Contact me on 08038406610 or follow http://my.oriflame.com.ng/olamidearijeoriflameteam
Re: Dele Momodu Presents His Book To Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by Funjosh(m): 5:26pm On Jul 15, 2015
I still don't understand which side Dele Momodu belong to, PDP or APC lipsrsealed
Re: Dele Momodu Presents His Book To Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by ajepako(f): 5:26pm On Jul 15, 2015
carzola:
he should also probe gold circle condoms.... been bursting since 1985

Dont forget to put Hypo on the list of products to be probed

Since it failed to whiten Tinubu's teeth.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dele Momodu Presents His Book To Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by anonimi: 5:31pm On Jul 15, 2015
INTROVERT:
Well DELE, after castigating GMB in your last article you are at aso rock with the General.

It's alright
grin

Na the politics of Anywhere Belle Face aka Stomach Infrastructure grin

But nor be today Dele don dey abuse the DauraDullard na =>

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2151023_politricks_jpeg1e074f9e4eb2ed17a7bc4617eb7731cb
Re: Dele Momodu Presents His Book To Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by Ghandi12: 5:33pm On Jul 15, 2015
I always wonder why some good and resourceful people (with potentials) fail to achieve greatness Buhari-led-APC are gradually giving me the answer.
PMP closeness to the impoverished commoners gave him the cult-like followership that eventually brought him to Aso-Rock. While he seems to have taken many good steps and actions to alleviate the suffering of these people he has, however, been spending too much time with people and things that have nothing to do with genuine nation building.

The only thing I know about this man Dele Momodu is to celebrate the rich and mighty. There are millions of people out there hoping PMP is using all his time to find solutions to their problems.

I hope he his not planning to appoint this kind of personality as a Minister.

This meeting picture would have taken about 1/2 an hour of valuable time. Meanwhile the Chinese are already building 57-Storey building in 15 days.

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Presents His Book To Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by NobleG1(m): 5:35pm On Jul 15, 2015
What has that got to do with the welfare of Nigerians?
Re: Dele Momodu Presents His Book To Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by Ahmeduana(m): 5:36pm On Jul 15, 2015
Chinekepikin:
Ovation International CEO, Dele Momodu met with the president, Muhammadu Buhari today at the presidential villa. The prominent publisher met with the President to present to him his new book..

Source: https://instagram.com/p/5KWtZsOu6B/?taken-by=bayoomoboriowo
WILL THE DAURA CERTIFICATELESS DULLARD READ BOOK?
Re: Dele Momodu Presents His Book To Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by guttentag(m): 5:36pm On Jul 15, 2015
shedrack2222:
Duncan Mighty’s baby mama drags him to Social Welfare office over their daughter

[url]proudlyweb.com/duncan-mightys-baby-mama-drags-him-to-social-welfare-office-over-their-daughter[/url]

Do we have social welfare service in Nigeria?
Re: Dele Momodu Presents His Book To Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 5:37pm On Jul 15, 2015
What is the title of the book?
Re: Dele Momodu Presents His Book To Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by philips70(m): 5:41pm On Jul 15, 2015
Ahmeduana:

WILL THE DAURA CERTIFICATELESS DULLARD READ BOOK?

He's not like you guys that read only topics and headlines and start making comments that have no bearing on the main article. He read his last Saturday's Pendulum and invited him for discussion. It's a standard deviation from the past where critics of government are viewed as enemies of the president but termed enemies of the country.
Re: Dele Momodu Presents His Book To Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by san316(m): 5:48pm On Jul 15, 2015
Shuooo. So this guy go dash pmb book? Is that a form of marketing?
Re: Dele Momodu Presents His Book To Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by overlord77: 6:10pm On Jul 15, 2015
Chinekepikin:
Ovation International CEO, Dele Momodu met with the president, Muhammadu Buhari today at the presidential villa. The prominent publisher met with the President to present to him his new book..

Source: https://instagram.com/p/5KWtZsOu6B/?taken-by=bayoomoboriowo

This loud mouth fellow desperately feeling relevant just to get a ministerial position (minister of tourism).
Re: Dele Momodu Presents His Book To Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by overlord77: 6:14pm On Jul 15, 2015
Funjosh:
I still don't understand which side Dele Momodu belong to, PDP or APC lipsrsealed

The Nigga be struggling hard to get anything. Any where belle fave mehn!
Re: Dele Momodu Presents His Book To Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by Lucasbalo(m): 6:18pm On Jul 15, 2015
INTROVERT:
Well DELE, after castigating GMB in your last article you are at aso rock with the General.

It's alright
grin
Dele Momodu is a too bit hustler. He is good in kissing people behind to achieve his goals.
Re: Dele Momodu Presents His Book To Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by zomby(m): 6:22pm On Jul 15, 2015
Don't waste your time, Dele Momodu shouldn't be taken seriously.

Dele Momodu is a man that ONLY goes after what he wants to eat...he cares about nothing but his little pocket. He represents no one but himself...He has a PHD in kissing @ss; he is no Dele Giwa, Chinua Achebe or Wole Soyinka. He mostly made his money from kissing @sses of those people that stole from us....I have seen him in action a thousand times.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Presents His Book To Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by Sam25(m): 7:03pm On Jul 15, 2015
Dele is simply looking for relevance. This is very especially considering his last publication. He is totally different from whom he was since the dwindling in the fortune of ovation. I am extremely disappointed in him. So cheap.
Big for nothing fool. Very unstable.
Re: Dele Momodu Presents His Book To Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by kenoz(m): 7:24pm On Jul 15, 2015
okay
Re: Dele Momodu Presents His Book To Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by guardsman: 8:20pm On Jul 15, 2015
shamsuRana:
wink

Except

15 THINGS YOU DID NOT KNOW ABOUT BUHARI

- He is the 23rd child of his father. Buhari was raised by his mother, after his father died when he was about three or four years old.
-He had 10 children (two are deceased).
- Buhari undertook military training in three countries (the United States, India and the United Kingdom).
- He reared cattle as a young boy.
- He has eight military medals.
- He knew his successor, Ibrahim Babangida, was going to overthrow his government.
- He was imprisoned by Babangida for nearly four years
- His mother died in 1988 while he was in detention and was not allowed to attend her funeral
-He was one of the two private African individuals to be invited to US President, Barack Obama’s inauguration
- In 1983, when Chadian forces invaded Borno State, Buhari used soldiers under his command to chase them out of the country, crossing into Chadian territory in spite of an order given by President Shehu Shagari to withdraw.
- He rejected an offer to work with the late President Umaru Yar’Adua’s government.
-He appointed the current Senate President as the Governor of Niger State in 1984.
- At 72, he would be the oldest person to ever rule Nigeria. The youngest being Gen. Yakubu Gowon at the age of 32.
-He is the third Fulani person to rule Nigeria.
- He had military training alongside a former Chief Justice of Nigeria, Aloysius Katsina-Alu.

Became the 4th president of the 4th Republic in the 4th months on the 4th attempt.

He is currently ruling you and I whether you despise him or not

Congratulations sir.

By Anonymous.

Pls edit d bolded from ur post because it's not true. Bukola was just a child in 1984. What u probably meant to say was dat d people's General imprisoned Olushola Saraki, Bukola's father & other members of d discredited national party of Nigeria (NPN) for corruption
Re: Dele Momodu Presents His Book To Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by mmrius(m): 8:35pm On Jul 15, 2015
Dele Momodu is a sell out and should never be trusted.
Re: Dele Momodu Presents His Book To Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 15, 2015
Dele Momodu! hustler for life
Re: Dele Momodu Presents His Book To Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by FYB(m): 9:31pm On Jul 15, 2015
Except

15 THINGS YOU DID NOT KNOW ABOUT BUHARI

- He is the 23rd child of his father. Buhari was raised by his mother, after his father died when he was about three or four years old.
-He had 10 children (two are deceased).
- Buhari undertook military training in three countries (the United States, India and the United Kingdom).
- He reared cattle as a young boy.
- He has eight military medals.
- He knew his successor, Ibrahim Babangida, was going to overthrow his government.
- He was imprisoned by Babangida for nearly four years
- His mother died in 1988 while he was in detention and was not allowed to attend her funeral
-He was one of the two private African individuals to be invited to US President, Barack Obama’s inauguration
- In 1983, when Chadian forces invaded Borno State, Buhari used soldiers under his command to chase them out of the country, crossing into Chadian territory in spite of an order given by President Shehu Shagari to withdraw.
- He rejected an offer to work with the late President Umaru Yar’Adua’s government.
-He appointed the current Senate President as the Governor of Niger State in 1984.
- At 72, he would be the oldest person to ever rule Nigeria. The youngest being Gen. Yakubu Gowon at the age of 32.
-He is the third Fulani person to rule Nigeria.
- He had military training alongside a former Chief Justice of Nigeria, Aloysius Katsina-Alu.

Became the 4th president of the 4th Republic in the 4th months on the 4th attempt.

He is currently ruling you and I whether you despise him or not

Congratulations sir.

By Anonymous. of Nigeri

[/quote]
dis guy is lying.......dis current Senate president was never governor of Niger state
Re: Dele Momodu Presents His Book To Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by malikisah: 4:46am On Jul 16, 2015
A lot of sick people on this forum
Re: Dele Momodu Presents His Book To Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by bros856: 11:18am On Jul 16, 2015
This our President is till a very handsom man even at more than 70 years old, he is still commanding his well respected and handsom face full of smiles but no nonsense. God gave you to us at the appointed time. I pray that you succeed in your adminstration and everything you touch your hand to do be fruitful so that it can affect the life of a common man. God Bless our President! God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria!
Re: Dele Momodu Presents His Book To Buhari In Abuja (Photos) by simdam500(m): 2:54pm On Jul 16, 2015
I guess writer name and book titles is enough for a book front page... why the big picture

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills 25 In Adamawa - CNN / 5 Reasons Africans Are Still Poor - Aroms Aigbehi / Sunday Igboho's Mother Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.